What's new

Deterring a joint China-Pak attack

woh sab baad mei... check out the footage of Indians and Chinese jostling (I think in AP) on front page of TOI

The first thing that went through my mind with that.. was Kabaddi.

It looks quite hilarious, considering that it is infact a very sensitive situation.

Joint China-Pak attack sounds just like mumbo jumo hilly billy :lol:

LOL, of course it is, if such a scenario arises then it openly becomes a multi country war which opens the board even further because the other two countries attacking one have multiple enemies of their own.

I didn't know that soldiers behave this way -- pushing and shoving.

Will US marines ever allow soldiers from a foreign country touch their uniforms? Will any American soldier allow an enemy to pollute the sanctity of his uniform?

US did nothing but to eat the humble pie
November 1969: Four US soldiers are killed by North Koreans in the Demilitarized Zone.
When two Americans were axed to death by N. Korean soldiers | NK News – North Korea News

This is 2013.

You talk about mighty PLA which is supposed to be superior to the Indian military. But you know after watching this video, whole world is laughing, don't you get it? Why is your mighty PLA allow foreign people touch their bodies, grab and pull their shirts' collars... why should they be in any physical contact with unknown people in the first place? If you can't do this simple job, then at least hire some DPRK soldiers and deploy them in the place of PLA troops who are even offering cigarettes as if this is some joke is going on! No seriousness! No professionalism! No discipline!

I am also saying this to the Indian military. Those Indian soldiers should be court martialled. Where was the Indian CO? Were thje Indian rifles empty? Why didn't they shoot at the Chinese side? At least make one gun shot in the air... let the game begin.

I didn't know that soldiers behave this way -- pushing and shoving.

Will US marines ever allow soldiers from a foreign country touch their uniforms? Will any American soldier allow an enemy to pollute the sanctity of his uniform?

Why nobody was firing a single shot? How can Indian army do this?

I think, now someone from India should go to the border and fire a shot at the Chinese, if Indian army can't do that.

My friend, no soldier wants to fight unnecessarily... Both sides know that it is funny posturing... I'd much rather have this silly conflicts of kabaddi rather than seeing body bags come home, on either side.

Now we have a retired senior Indian naval officer advocating first strike nuclear attack on China and Pakistan.:pissed:

Is he advocating First strike nuclear attack on China and Pakistan ? really ... ?

He has simply asked nuclear policy to be changed...that will act as a deterrence ...

But then one can't expect such maturity from you to differentiate wheat from chaff ? If it gives you chance to belittle India ..you won't mind mixing your or anybody else's words . Besides these are his opinions ...
Not official policy ...India's official policy remains -No First Use ...that's why we are forced to build second strike capability . "No first Use of Nuclear weapons policy" is unlikely to change ...

* Indian Navy crosses the 'Oman line' towards Gwadar, most of its ships will end up at the bottom of the Arabian sea.

* We will protect our economic corridor and there is 'nothing' that India can do to stop us from doing that.

* We will NOT tolerate Indian subversion in Afghanistan - no matter how long we have to fight.

* India will not be invaded by Pakistan and China, but if it invades either country - well -- good luck with that one.

* International atomic experts already consider India's NFUP to be a mare 'lip service'.

Apart from the usual war mongering by some indian commander.. does the old nut advocating bs.. know how heavy those sakti devices were? :lol:

if India makes such policy then China gets the justification of striking first with nuclear weapon without any notice LOL
i really wonder how being an army officer he can be that dumb.

When you can't understand what he say, why do you expose yourself? Is it compulsory fro you to register your presence in PDF by your silly post. Ask Pakistan why they have similar doctrine.

Seriously, Does everyone in India think they face a invasion from China and Pakistan?

I think its he just hopes to use this so called "first strike" policy to deter a mass mobilized land invasion, but come'on, tactical nukes? what then? face the full might of a strategic retaliation, which can be morally justified? a far superior number of warheads and more advance delivery systems to retaliate at will?

Is this a news to you?

You think India is not going to use nuclear weapons against China, bet it first strike or last strike.

Preemptive nuking of China has these advantages: IMO

1. It will instantly cripple Chinese defensive capability and Tibet will be easy to occupy and annex with India.
2. Chinese will be engaged in the aftermath of preemptive nuclear strikes deep in their homeland, rescue and rehab operations will be the major task of PLA.
3. China will lose counter strike capability because soon after nuking China, India and NATO forces will start compelling you to surrender.

The noose is tightening around the neck of China.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...urrounded-us-encirclement-military-bases.html

Your atomic firecrackers are weak, nor your missile can reach deep within the Chinese territory.

Several megaton warheads would make your nation surrendering and no one in the world would blink an eyes.

The Anglo-Saxons believe that their blood is too precious to be bled for you brown Indians.

Your atomic firecrackers are weak, nor your missile can reach deep within the Chinese territory.

Several megaton warheads would make your nation surrendering and no one in the world would blink an eyes.

The Anglo-Saxons believe that their blood is too precious to be bled for you brown Indians.

I think their missiles can at least reach where we used to test nukes ourselves, you know the Gobi desert and etc..

I think their missiles can at least reach where we used to test nukes ourselves, you know the Gobi desert and etc..

Their missiles don't have the payload to carry those cumbersome firecrackers, it is joke that India's nuclear arsenal can ever hurt China.

When you can't understand what he say, why do you expose yourself? Is it compulsory fro you to register your presence in PDF by your silly post. Ask Pakistan why they have similar doctrine.

oh yea, you have very good understanding on subject matter :woot:

Back
Top Bottom