What's new

Destruction of Bangladesh - Awami League see Bangladesh and india as same country

indian hindu fundamentalist and supremacy agenda is what core all issue and that is the bottom line.
Added some <highlighted> text in my post #121, which was posted to highlight a limited point to support a sentiment already highlighted by enlightened Bangladeshi posters in response to those posts earlier.

Last edited:
So @Bong
Do you agree or disagree with your Admin
HTML:
http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t674/BD1971/capture-20141108-202403_zps7c0fc9e5.png

So @Bong
Do you agree or disagree with your Admin
HTML:
http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t674/BD1971/capture-20141108-202403_zps7c0fc9e5.png

capture-20141108-202403_zpsbc098d50.jpg

Fully agree with this.

Last edited:
Bangladesh has done fairly well in recent time but still some bangladeshis have problems with their govt and are more interested in religious conflicts. I really hope they are few in numbers.

views of 20 BDis represent BD as a whole lot better than the india-backed sham election does. it seems indians are sensitive about views expressed against the bloodthirsty Hasina regime their government is backing. India destroyed East Pakistan and still not done with their dirty work

First you guys boycott the elections and then call it a farce. I never understood the logic of BDians.

Hindus are lower class? what are you on? Hindus in Bangladesh have historically been the rulers. Hindus in Mughal period worked in Mughal administrations but after colonization they worked for British and became zamindars dominating Muslims. they have since been ruling this land we call Bangladesh. there was one chance the Muslims could come out of this domination and that started from around 1905 that came to be known as Pakistan Movement. but the advances Bengali Muslims were making independently was too much to bear, so the Hindus destroyed that one chance Muslim Bengal had and made Muslim Bengal a Hindu/Indian property once again in 1971.

What are you smoking? must be good....:D

Bangladesh is simply a province of India.
Their sovereignty was taken a long time ago.

Bangladesh is simply a province of India.
Their sovereignty was taken a long time ago.
That would be stretching too far. In reality the current BAL/SHW govt has outsourced Defense and Foreign affairs to Delhi. Never-the-less we are an old Muslim people. Our faith in Islam has remained strong and undiluted for centuries. In a prolonged conflict Hindu India will be vanquished.

That would be stretching too far. In reality the current BAL/SHW govt has outsourced Defense and Foreign affairs to Delhi. Never-the-less we are an old Muslim people. Our faith in Islam has remained strong and undiluted for centuries. In a prolonged conflict Hindu India will be vanquished.

How prolonged? Pakistan already has claim on 1000 year war. It is another thing that they could only last 2 weeks.

First you guys boycott the elections and then call it a farce. I never understood the logic of BDians.
but do you get your own logic? your India government backed a criminal dictator in it's unofficial province and backed the sham elections it staged

but do you get your own logic? your India government backed a criminal dictator in it's unofficial province and backed the sham elections it staged

sham or not you should not have boycotted the elections. If the elections was rigged then you would have moral right to reject the results.When you don't participate then you lose your argument about legitimacy. We have always supported the AL govt. and it has nothing to do with outcome of the elections. We would have worked with BNP govt. if that was people choice.;)

I never understood the need of caretaker govt. to conduct the elections. Was it not your caretaker govt. which took over power previously with the help of your army?? So, in that context I think it was the right decision of your parliament to change the constitution to do away with caretaker government. You were demanding something which was against your constitution. You did not protest when your parliament took that decision but only before the elections. The way I look at it... it was a protest which had no constitutional backing and your PM Mrs. Hasina was right not to succumb to political pressure.

Chini logic!! :lol:

Brainless chini. Giving these negative ratings muct be giving some orgasm to life less a$$ licking trolls like you. :lol:

Give one more.

he has to earn his 50 cents to feed his family,
and pay for the new iphone 6 plus

I believe Sheikh Hasina acts more like the chief minister of Banglapradesh rather than Prime Minister of Bangladesh

Back
Top Bottom