What's new

Destruction of Bangladesh - Awami League see Bangladesh and india as same country

desher bairey theke vondami koro ? khati bangladeshi mair mone hoi onek din pore ni

why BDforever acting like Awami hindu league terrorist, like one of those burned down hundred years old Sylhet MC college building? Pakdef has specific rule not to threat any member, here BDforever (using bangla) open threatening members with physical attack.

MOD would you take action on this.

The problem is Hindu Bengalis in Bangladesh feel they have no stake, no ownership, in the entity that is Bangladesh. This is why many do not feel Bangladeshi. They will always be a lower class in the country because of their faith, much in the same way Muslims in India are an underclass in that country. And that is sad because I believe Bengali Hindus, if not for the conniving ways e.g. spying for India, should have been an asset to the country.
Hindus are lower class? what are you on? Hindus in Bangladesh have historically been the rulers. Hindus in Mughal period worked in Mughal administrations but after colonization they worked for British and became zamindars dominating Muslims. they have since been ruling this land we call Bangladesh. there was one chance the Muslims could come out of this domination and that started from around 1905 that came to be known as Pakistan Movement. but the advances Bengali Muslims were making independently was too much to bear, so the Hindus destroyed that one chance Muslim Bengal had and made Muslim Bengal a Hindu/Indian property once again in 1971.

Stop pretending you're Muslim. You are one of those people who is likely Hindu Bengali.

Lol! You really are a clever boy. You worked that out all from me saying BD will never join India!

Grow up kid, it's not your place to question my deen. Thankfully, i don't need your certificate - as you seem to know nothing about anything.

why BDforever acting like Awami hindu league terrorist, like one of those burned down hundred years old Sylhet MC college building? Pakdef has specific rule not to threat any member, here BDforever (using bangla) open threatening members with physical attack.

MOD would you take action on this.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool was that a threat ?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

df848dc17205944c62887e7b015f5e75.jpg

India- Bangladesh friendship:cheers:

Bangladesh is around the 35th largest economy in the world in PPP terms so it doesn't need to be influenced by any country. Now that Bangladesh can stand on its own two feet, we need increase our defense budget, and improve our defenses on the orders. We need to station missiles aimed at India and Burma.

Bangladesh is around the 35th largest economy in the world in PPP terms so it doesn't need to be influenced by any country. Now that Bangladesh can stand on its own two feet, we need increase our defense budget, and improve our defenses on the orders. We need to station missiles aimed at India and Burma.

Instead of real growth, Awami League regime changes the base year calculation to show GDP growth. In reality Bangladesh GDP is limping and growth would be below 4%. Real estate (15% of GDP) is stand still, financial sector virtually destroyed, manpower export non existent. Only garments had some growth but that is decreasing. Data in paper and reality are two completely different things.

Instead of real growth, Awami League regime changes the base year calculation to show GDP growth. In reality Bangladesh GDP is limping and growth would be below 4%. Real estate (15% of GDP) is stand still, financial sector virtually destroyed, manpower export non existent. Only garments had some growth but that is decreasing. Data in paper and reality are two completely different things.
I am going by stats from independent sources like World Bank and so on.

Bangladesh should merge with India. Already 1/3 BAngladeshi muslim brothers and sister live in India.

Muslims will dominate the sub-continent again if PAK and BD reunite with India.
In your dreams brother we don't care if Bangladeshi people forgot what it was like when we were under hindu controlled INDIA but we didn't we are happy in PAK and will stay in PAK Till the End of Time

Saturday at 1:43 PM
There are few supposedly 'Bangladeshis' here who are actually Hindu Bengalis from India. As a Bangladeshi who wants the best for his country, we must keep our distance from India. If we become reliant on India on trade, for our power, etc. then we risk destabilisation. A Hindu India will never want to see Bangladesh prosper. Even most Hindu Bengalis I'd assume want to see Bangladesh fail miserably.

Saturday at 2:57 PM
The problem is Hindu Bengalis in Bangladesh feel they have no stake, no ownership, in the entity that is Bangladesh. This is why many do not feel Bangladeshi. They will always be a lower class in the country because of their faith, much in the same way Muslims in India are an underclass in that country. And that is sad because I believe Bengali Hindus, if not for the conniving ways e.g. spying for India, should have been an asset to the country.

Saturday at 7:07 PM
Stop pretending you're Muslim. You are one of those people who is likely Hindu Bengali.

<SARCASM>Pretty succinct & to the point in the last post dude.

Didn't get you in your earlier 2 posts.8-) </SARCASM>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom