What's new

Destroying Myth of Indian Indengious Weapons Capability

I am not stupid enough to compare Dhruv with private initiatives of average Pakistani citizens, you are doing that. I am very proud of what these Pakistani citizens are doing even if they use old car engine in thier crafts. These are all scratch built project. Kit built ultralights are another story.

Hang on, can you give details of what is built from scratch.
This helicopter does not even have a cabin. All I see is seat, engine and blades and maybe some more electronic stuff.
Now please provide details what did you built from scratch?

Common sense tells that these people bought kits and assembled it. There are people who just with nationalism does not question anything. This barebone helicopter does not have anything much other then the engine, if you have not manufactured the engine what have you done.

Gyrocopters - What Are They And Can You Have One? | Ultralight Airplanes

Hang on, can you give details of what is built from scratch.
This helicopter does not even have a cabin. All I see is seat, engine and blades and maybe some more electronic stuff.
Now please provide details what did you built from scratch?

Common sense tells that these people bought kits and assembled it. There are people who just with nationalism does not question anything. This barebone helicopter does not have anything much other then the engine, if you have not manufactured the engine what have you done.

Gyrocopters - What Are They And Can You Have One? | Ultralight Airplanes

How many people do you know in the world who are making engines in their homes? Look at them, these are ordinary Pakistani folks not even the privilged types. They are not associated with the government, the military, any research or educational organization. They are from small towns and they built planes as a hobby. The engines are stripped down old car engines. You want to talk about Kit built Ultralights in Pakistan you go here:

Ultra Light and Sports Flying Club - Lahore Pakistan | Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=100460647871

How many people do you know in the world who are making engines in their homes? Look at them, these are ordinary Pakistani folks not even the privilged types. They are not associated with the government, the military, any research or educational organization. They are from small towns and they built planes as a hobby. The engines are stripped down old car engines. You want to talk about Kit built Ultralights in Pakistan you go here:

Ultra Light and Sports Flying Club - Lahore Pakistan | Facebook

Ok now that we have discussed a lot, here is my conclusion.
Every country tries to encourage local talent, and every country feel good when they develop something locally.
Hardly any country has invented much in Asia, so why criticize India?

I already explained what indigenous means when we say it.
If you have any argument on that let us discuss it.

Shakti = turbomeca/HAL = you are fooling yourself

The sticker might be Indian but it is a French engine, your own government says so read the article above. The JV is on paper and its only contribution is to make some HAL execs very rich. I any case I have burst your bubble, indian indengious weapons capability is, after all, really a myth

The sticker might be Indian but it is a French engine, your own government says so read the article above. The JV is on paper and its only contribution is to make some HAL execs very rich. I any case I have burst your bubble, indian indengious weapons capability is, after all, really a myth

Ha!! Thats easy for you to say. India tells if its TOT or JV, and it admits of how many percentage is imported. You now all this, because India openly says it. Now you want to ignore that its Joint Venture? It doesn't hide the fact. Now AL- Khalid and JF-17, what's Pakistani in it?? I ask every Pakistani this, but all it is, is a different name, with Chinese effort.

indian indengious weapons capability is, after all, really a myth

See this is what brought you here.

not this

I support and salute indian indegenous weapons capability. Good work and keep it up.

:lol:

You dont want to see India improve. And cant stand it, its ok.

The sticker might be Indian but it is a French engine, your own government says so read the article above. The JV is on paper and its only contribution is to make some HAL execs very reach. I any case I have burst your bubble, indian indengious weapons capability is, after all, really a myth

Oh Come on, If India had no contribution to this, India would have still been using Turbomeca TM 333-2B2 engines rather than the Shakti engines, whose very purpose was to be self reliant, India had to evolve the technologies , most of it because of the Embargo on us after nuke tests.... And GTRE is not the only Engine manufacturing facility we got, we Have several divisions of HAL which does the job...

Ha!! Thats easy for you to say. India tells if its TOT or JV, and it admits of how many percentage is imported. You now all this, because India openly says it. Now you want to ignore that its Joint Venture? It doesn't hide the fact. Now AL- Khalid and JF-17, what's Pakistani in it??

See this is what brought you here.

Well I don't see anyone flaunting Pakistani indegenous weapons cabability on this forum, it was you Indians who were thumping your chests loudly so you deserved a response. The truth is obvious, it is all a bunch of hot air and bull$hit. Go thump your chest where there is no one to challenge your lies.

Oh Come on, If India had no contribution to this, India would have still been using Turbomeca TM 333-2B2 engines rather than the Shakti engines, whose very purpose was to be self reliant, India had to evolve the technologies , most of it because of the Embargo on us after nuke tests.... And GTRE is not the only Engine manufacturing facility we got, we Have several divisions of HAL which does the job...

How can you have Indian contribution if your own government says Dhruv is 90 percent imported? Maybe Indian came up with a better way to clean the turbine blades.

Well I don't see anyone flaunting Pakistani indegenous weapons cabability on this forum, it was you Indians who were thumping your chests loudly so you deserved a response. The truth is obvious, it is all a bunch of hot air and bull$hit. Go thump your chest where there is no one to challenge your lies.

Challenging is at your own risk, did anyone stop you from challenging us?? or did we not know we would not be challenged after opening this thread especially in a hostile forum?? you are the one moving away, not us, come closer....

Ha, what we cant be proud of what is produced in India? Why cant you stand it? Jealously?? Why dont you Pakistanis ever talk with the same passion on J-11? J-7?

We dont give a damn when you guys call JF-17 and AL Khalid indigenous. Even though we have no Idea whats Paksitani in it.

No one is chest bumbing, we know India has a long way to go. You are the one that cant stand it for some reason.

Challenging is at your own risk, did anyone stop you from challenging us?? or did we not know we would not be challenged after opening this thread especially in a hostile forum?? you are the one moving away, not us, come closer....

You are blabbering now and not making any sense

Back
Top Bottom