What's new

Destroying Myth of Indian Indengious Weapons Capability

Indian indegenous aircrafts i.e. Kiran, Sitara and Dhruv etc. have a habit of crashing at airshows?
First it is exaggeration, second yes there are some crashes, so? Which country does not have? also we are learning, we will have our set of failures.
every industry goes through this phase, when a new industry is started major issue occur, as and when you progress you get over the issues. It is normal life-cycle. You will understand this if you have developed an industry. (But seems like you do not have many such instances in Pakistan).

Why it is tendering for the MRCA if the LCA was so good?
Just because we have a car does not mean we do not need a bus, also if you read carefully people are saying LCA will mature and do the Job it is suppose to do. Try to google and find out which class LCA fits in and which class MRCA. It is so basic question, that makes me believe you need a lot of spoon feeding. I can only give you so much.

Why Indian missiles i.e. Agni, Prithivi etc. have a habit of crashing into the Bay of Bengal?
Because there target is in Bay of bengal. So they hit the target, it is not called crashing by the way.
By the way only pre tested missiles like yours do not fail, you tried to make one yourself in 2004 and still working right.
Ghauri-III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Ghauri-III reportedly started development around 1999 [2] with a planned range of over 3,000 km
In late May 2004 it was reported that the missile would be to be ready for testing in June of that year, but it was not tested by the end of 2010
In 10 years you could not build one missile that you tried on your own, that too when you got some technology from smaller range missile.
Why its indegenous ships have a habit of sinking in the habour?
We are just doing some sinking practice. Obviously harbor is good place since we can get some money from tickets.

Why Indian tanks either domestic or imported heat up when operating in the desert and why Indian ordered a 1000 T 90 if the Arjun was so good?
Arjun just finished testing, T-90 was ordered before. Why you keep repeating the line, why do this if that was good. All of us are saying we are learning, none are saying we are expert.

Why it has to still import shells for its 155 mm howitzers?
Cost benefit.

Why Indian domestic rifle INAS based on the AK heats ups and blocks after rapid fire and Indian army is looking for an alternative?
because they had a design problem, which is now corrected. See when you do not do copy pasting then some of these challenges will be faced.

Despite it huge domestic military industrial complex, India is the largest importer of weapons in the world?
Because we do not build all kinds of weapon of the quality that we need. Mostly we need planes which we just started to build. We will need 20 years before this thing will change. This again goes back to life-cycle.

Why all its domestic weapon program are years behind schedule and billions of dollars over budget?
1) Our budget estimations are wrong, so they look over budgeted.
2) Management and decision making.
3) We give optimistic estimates.

Yes we need to learn.
Etc. etc. I have more questions but will keep them for later.
Sure, also ask some questions about yourself, the biggest question you should ask is where do Pakistan stand in self development when you criticize India.

I support and salute indian indegenous weapons capability. Good work and keep it up.[/QUOTE
Thanks.

Fools hanging on to straws, I love getting them all riled up. As far as Ghuari is concerned, it doesn't exist

Yes that is Pakistan's way of dealing, test something if it fails never report. Since in their opinion it is going to send wrong message that they have failed.

When something is successful shout on top of voice.

Additionally you also rename thing you got as TOT and give local name, so that people think you made it at home. Like AK.

When India does TOT, they clearly tell it is TOT. SU-30 does not have an Indian name nor does T-90.

Yes that is Pakistan's way of dealing, test something if it fails never report. Since in their opinion it is going to send wrong message that they have failed.

Additionally you also rename thing you got as TOT and give local name, so that people think you made it at home. Like AK.

When India does TOT, they clearly tell it is TOT. SU-30 does not have an Indian name nor does T-90.

Indianrabbit the people in India are working very hard, but we can not deny that the people in Pakistan are working just as hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Who give a $hit about indegenous as long as it destroys the enemy aka Indians. The earlier post sounds like some elementary school kod giving excuses to his teacher.

Indianrabbit the people in India are working very hard, but we can not deny that the people in Pakistan are working just as hard.

I bet no Indian without the help of the government and using just their own budget like these guys did, has never done something similar. Shows great initiative and drive of individual Pakistani citizens. There are many example such as these where an average Pakistani citizens have designed, built and flown ultra lights, trikes and other aircraft. Very proud of them.

I am going to be the last person who demeans anyone. The post I replied too was very stupid, but yes I such resist replying to trolls. If you look at my record, I hardly do, but sometimes everyone does a mistake.

I bet no Indian without the help of the government and using just their own budget like these guys did, has never done something similar. Shows great initiative and drive of individual Pakistani citizens. There are many example such as these where an average Pakistani citizens have designed, built and flown ultra lights, trikes and other aircraft. Very proud of them.

Again fanboy reply. just one question, can you point me to the address where the helicopters engine is made in Pakistan?

Where are the engines for Dhruv are made?
Well question was to you, DRUHV engine is made in India with TOT. The helicopter that you were talking about is just an assembled kit bought from USA.
all it has is engine seat and blades. If engine is imported, blades are important your contribution is just the seat.

Who give a $hit about indegenous as long as it destroys the enemy aka Indians. The earlier post sounds like some elementary school kod giving excuses to his teacher.

Same here, who gives a $hit.
In addition, I know and accept that out definition of indigenous is not accurate and some people try to take a dig at that. When we say indigenous we mean that the product is manufactured in India and India does not need any other countries license to manufacture it.
1) It does not mean we did not take any help.
2) It does not mean we manufacture every component in India.

What we mean is that we created the program and with help of others we were able to manufacture that product.

There is hardly anything that we have made which was not helped by other nations, but so is the case with other nations including China. If they can call their product indigenous so can we.

Well question was to you, DRUHV engine is made in India with TOT. The helicopter that you were talking about is just an assembled kit bought from USA.
all it has is engine seat and blades. If engine is imported, blades are important your contribution is just the seat.

HAL’s Dhruv is 90 per cent imported: CAG report

BANGALORE: India’s flagship defence export Dhruv, an Advanced Light Helicopter which the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) claims as indigenous, is 90 per cent imported, states a report by the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG).

The report says 90 per cent of the material used to build the 5.5-tonne chopper is imported. It adds that HAL should make concerted efforts to achieve the desired 50 per cent level of indigenisation.

“As against the envisaged indigenisation level of 50 per cent, about 90 per cent of the value of material used in each helicopter is procured from foreign suppliers,” says the report.

Rapping the Bangalore-based defence PSU, the CAG report adds that the non-freezing of design of the chopper has kept the development stage open.

“Despite getting the first prototype of ALH utility version in 1992, till date the company has not met the technical requirements of defence services, which changed too often impacting the development process necessitating large number of modifications.”

It points out that 74 helicopters supplied to defence customers “are flying with concessions” and adds that the company failed to consider infrastructural imbalances.

The report also pulls up HAL for the delay in development of the powerful Shakti engine and recommends that series production should be taken up only after prototypes are approved by the customer and the Ministry of Defence.

http://theasiandefence.blogspot.com/...ruv-is-90.html

I am not stupid enough to compare Dhruv with private initiatives of average Pakistani citizens, you are doing that. I am very proud of what these Pakistani citizens are doing even if they use old car engine in thier crafts. These are all scratch built projects. Kit built ultralights are another story.

HAL’s Dhruv is 90 per cent imported: CAG report

BANGALORE: India’s flagship defence export Dhruv, an Advanced Light Helicopter which the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) claims as indigenous, is 90 per cent imported, states a report by the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG).

The report says 90 per cent of the material used to build the 5.5-tonne chopper is imported. It adds that HAL should make concerted efforts to achieve the desired 50 per cent level of indigenisation.

“As against the envisaged indigenisation level of 50 per cent, about 90 per cent of the value of material used in each helicopter is procured from foreign suppliers,” says the report.

Rapping the Bangalore-based defence PSU, the CAG report adds that the non-freezing of design of the chopper has kept the development stage open.

“Despite getting the first prototype of ALH utility version in 1992, till date the company has not met the technical requirements of defence services, which changed too often impacting the development process necessitating large number of modifications.”

It points out that 74 helicopters supplied to defence customers “are flying with concessions” and adds that the company failed to consider infrastructural imbalances.

The report also pulls up HAL for the delay in development of the powerful Shakti engine and recommends that series production should be taken up only after prototypes are approved by the customer and the Ministry of Defence.

http://theasiandefence.blogspot.com/...ruv-is-90.html

I am not stupid enough to compare Dhruv with private initiatives of average Pakistani citizens, you are doing that. I am very proud of what these Pakistani citizens are doing even if they use old car engine in thier crafts. These are all scratch built project. Kit built ultralights are another story.

About DRUV, yes our nation does not hide anything and since I am not an expert I would leave it to them to respond.
About the last part, yes good job by Pakistani's for manufacturing the seat of helicopter. Now you will understand that everything starts small. Today you have made the seat, tomorrow you will make light and later blades and engine. It is a process that is what I am trying to explain you.

Back
Top Bottom