What's new

Destroyed SAAB ERIEYE AEW&C Also repaired

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is one was fully destroyed what kind of magic trick they have that they recovered fully destroyed one. Only thing coming to my mind is they got a Transport version of SAAB from some where and made the radar themselves basically stole entire tech from the SAAB AWACS which we already have and that is one major reason due to which SAAB also agreed to sell us 3 more.

@Path-Finder @Arsalan @Horus

I am pretty sure this can't happen in real life

My question is one was fully destroyed what kind of magic trick they have that they recovered fully destroyed one. Only thing coming to my mind is they got a Transport version of SAAB from some where and made the radar themselves basically stole entire tech from the SAAB AWACS which we already have and that is one major reason due to which SAAB also agreed to sell us 3 more.

@Path-Finder @Arsalan @Horus

I am pretty sure this can't happen in real life

maybe they have some 'maanter' at their disposal.

maybe they have some 'maanter' at their disposal.
Because only other thing could be they made the entire Jet in KAMRA which I doubt but can't rule out and that is why PAF announced that they will produce commercial Jets soon. Or they got the Transport SAAB from some where and copied entire tech from the working SAAB AWAC which we have

Recovery cost US $ 130.39 Million...I wonder how much the new system will cost. BTW we need to take the revenge for the destruction of these A/Cs.
Too bloody right, I have been waiting for years yet nothing so far, still fingers crossed.Kudos bro

Because only other thing could be they made the entire Jet in KAMRA which I doubt but can't rule out and that is why PAF announced that they will produce commercial Jets soon. Or they got the Transport SAAB from some where and copied entire tech from the working SAAB AWAC which we have

Hazrat I will make a suggestion its not worth delving into how and the why because it a open ended discussion. One day they might reveal the secret till then Just be grateful it was done and your enemy despite its attempt to deny you this capability has been set back.

Just hope nothing of this nature happens again.

Pakistan military also has section for caste and sub caste as well. this seems to be a third world country common issue. the first world countries have grown out it.
Army needs to get rid of the relics of colonial era. Islam does not believe in caste system and every one is equal.

Too bloody right, I have been waiting for years yet nothing so far, still fingers crossed.Kudos bro
It is indelible...the youth of Pakistan will not become complacent like our previous generation. We don't forget and we won't forgive...everything will be avenged on the right time.

Let me make it clear to you in case you missed the memo. Within my immediate family I have very, very devout Muslims. I love them. I have no issue with being devout. I am quite conservative myself. However I do believe that religion should remain a endogenous force that works on your self to make you a better person. In that sense it is great force for good. It provides humans with a anchor, a sense of moral accountability, imbues modesty and a source of succour in difficult times.

However I absolutely oppose the use of religion to impose views that are informed by faith on other humans. When religion is used as exogenous weapon to impose on others politics enters the equation which by it's very nature poisons what should be pure. It also creates dischord because my idea of faith and your idea of faith might very well clash. Yes, our politics also might clash but at least we don't invoke the name of Allah when we clash in the secular domain.

This is exactly what has happened in Pakistan. One man or men on mission of self appointed guardians of Islan fight against another man or men who also are in the belief that they represent the true word of Allah. The result is chaos and blood being spilled. Pakistan has more religious groups, more madaris students, more mullahs then it ever has in history - indeed even the Pakistani state has jumped on this bandwagon by calling itself "Islamic" yet nobody can say to me that society in Pakistan today is more just, more law abiding, better behaved, more accepting of the weak, more caring of the older people, more respecting of females or the quanta of morality is greater then say it was on 20 August 1947.

In summary I am not against Islam. Some of most dear and near are incredibly religious. I am against the use of religion in the public sphere. I am all for religion as force for making a better human being from inside out.

@Joe Shearer

And what are you? A Monkey Angraiz? Look at the Union Jack.

First of all this is off topic so let's conclude this discussion here and move ahead.

Second if you are not against Islam then kindly avoid silly posts like the original one as it is hurting other Muslims. I am assuming that you really don't mean it to save from Muslims as you don't have anything against Muslims.

Third, and most important I don't understand why people are always keep on giving their own explanation of Islam. Who are you or me to decide of Islam is individual practice or to be practiced at community level or give level? It is to be defined by Allah and his prophet. So stop saying what you belief. It should what we are ordered to believe. Now I am stopping this discussion here and would like to request you to do your own reading of Quran and revisit if Islam is something personal only?

Fourth, here you were opposing your own belief that Islam is restricted to once personal life only. If I believe otherwise than you can't impose it on me as you will be doing the exactly opposite of what you currently believe that is imposing your belief on me.

Lastly, about the divisions I would say that in political divisions we say this beauty of democracy but in religious division we try to make it a basis of hate towards religion. Why? Why can't we just accept the different existing versions of Islam rather than abolishing Islam all to gather out of our community life? Why can't we work on finding the common grounds rather than removing it from our common day activities.

Brother I urge to think on those lines in a positive sense. And if you want to debate further let's open a thread and I can discuss it further. For me the whole extremism started because we started to impose our secular principal on people with core religious values. We have to find a way to keep both of things togather

You do realise that the handful of us who stay on do so for the sake of such as you? And @Hell hound, and @saiyan0321 and @snow lake and other gentlemen? Bless you all.

And I am very sure that I don't hate any of the members here. None. Avoid, yes, get irritated by, yes, sigh with dismay at their posts, yes, correct their English with a poison-tipped needle, yes, but hate, no. Not even the absurd ones who want to eat Brahmins!!!

How sweet! You need someone to assure you that you are winning!

Your literal repulsion seems to push you back into this discussion again and again. Did I tell you my story about the hunter and the bear?
I don't think if we all met anyone would hate anyone else. This is pixels and pixels don't always get on. Loool

Nice try. Read your own mail. Where you aim to please.
U r slow arent u:hitwall:.

First of all this is off topic so let's conclude this discussion here and move ahead.

Second if you are not against Islam then kindly avoid silly posts like the original one as it is hurting other Muslims. I am assuming that you really don't mean it to save from Muslims as you don't have anything against Muslims.

Third, and most important I don't understand why people are always keep on giving their own explanation of Islam. Who are you or me to decide of Islam is individual practice or to be practiced at community level or give level? It is to be defined by Allah and his prophet. So stop saying what you belief. It should what we are ordered to believe. Now I am stopping this discussion here and would like to request you to do your own reading of Quran and revisit if Islam is something personal only?

Fourth, here you were opposing your own belief that Islam is restricted to once personal life only. If I believe otherwise than you can't impose it on me as you will be doing the exactly opposite of what you currently believe that is imposing your belief on me.

Lastly, about the divisions I would say that in political divisions we say this beauty of democracy but in religious division we try to make it a basis of hate towards religion. Why? Why can't we just accept the different existing versions of Islam rather than abolishing Islam all to gather out of our community life? Why can't we work on finding the common grounds rather than removing it from our common day activities.

Brother I urge to think on those lines in a positive sense. And if you want to debate further let's open a thread and I can discuss it further. For me the whole extremism started because we started to impose our secular principal on people with core religious values. We have to find a way to keep both of things togather
I can sumarise that for u, he has a problem with Islam, so dont bother, the trolls on this forum are professional n unconcerned about valid discussion, i have seen this kaptaan turn ultra iranian in some threads, pro saudi in others, complete secular in some n giving hints of mullahism in others, a complete racist bigot in some n a humble humanitarian in others, pro pak in some n vehemently anti state in others, his job is basically spreading disinformation n confusion n he is a master at that, i have been following his kartoots for a while now.

Recovery cost US $ 130.39 Million...I wonder how much the new system will cost. BTW we need to take the revenge for the destruction of these A/Cs.

Aik atlantic jahaz gira tha ninaanway main..os ka badla pahlay na lain?

theres a lot to be paid back - with interest.

Just a wild thought-but you never know we already took revenge by sabotaging the nuclear subs which as far as i know are both docked and not operational.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom