What's new

Destroyed SAAB ERIEYE AEW&C Also repaired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in any case I hope u and other members like u(no matter their nationality) stay on this forum.

I perfectly intend to stay as long as I possibly can, without compromise. But just to get an example of the kind of crass idiot I have to face, take a look:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/gun-...-fire-again-jan-3.536955/page-3#post-10160035

bro i never saw a common indian as a threat or my enemy (may throw a funny light hearted jab or two at them once in a while).
but these assets are real threat(force multiplier) to us and i feel no shame in admitting that i will feel relieved if they aren't there anymore just like many indian did when we lost p3 and saab 2000. plus there is a reason i didn't mentioned the c130 or c 17

Oh, I see, you were looking at the nuclear subs and the Phalcons. Well, there is a lot of activity on the nuclear sub front. Just at the moment, the concentration is on missile boats; these are underpowered and carry only four missile tubes each (to be progressively increased, in later models, to eight) and are Pakistan specific. Attack boats will follow; it is to be hoped that the nuclear engine power generation will improve dramatically by then, as those boats necessarily have to be high-performance.

About the Phalcons, you may be in luck, for the short term. It is unlikely that the Russian aeroplane on which these were being built have priced themselves out of the market, so there may be a pause before our own design takes flight.

Ob la di ob la da.....

I perfectly intend to stay as long as I possibly can, without compromise. But just to get an example of the kind of crass idiot I have to face, take a look:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/gun-...-fire-again-jan-3.536955/page-3#post-10160035

Oh, I see, you were looking at the nuclear subs and the Phalcons. Well, there is a lot of activity on the nuclear sub front. Just at the moment, the concentration is on missile boats; these are underpowered and carry only four missile tubes each (to be progressively increased, in later models, to eight) and are Pakistan specific. Attack boats will follow; it is to be hoped that the nuclear engine power generation will improve dramatically by then, as those boats necessarily have to be high-performance.

About the Phalcons, you may be in luck, for the short term. It is unlikely that the Russian aeroplane on which these were being built have priced themselves out of the market, so there may be a pause before our own design takes flight.

Ob la di ob la da.....
Drop it joe ... no point in arguing!
U start a thread : within 15 min it will be filled with : toilet, rape and how better chinese tech is.

U start a thread : within 15 min it will be filled with : toilet, rape and how better chinese tech is.

I love it!

There are two sorts of Pakistanis, the top and bottoms and the middles. It's great fun stirring up the top and bottoms. They need instant gratification, so within a couple of posts, they get down and dirty. Like pressing buttons.

Actually, this is the good thread.

Try this one:

https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/10160065/

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but understand that it is some piece of equipment or the other.
btw i was talking about phalcon awacs and INS Arihant.
I can't lighten the burden; my honest opinion is that the gap in equipment will increase inexorably through the years. Good luck, anyway.
that the worrying thing gap is increasing and this is emboldening the right wingers on your side in the meantime decreasing the nuclear threshold on our side :fie:

btw i was talking about phalcon awacs and INS Arihant.

that the worrying thing gap is increasing and this is emboldening the right wingers on your side in the meantime decreasing the nuclear threshold on our side :fie:

I caught on late, but I did; see #66.

Yes, I entirely agree with you; the gap is increasing at the moment. Whether it will continue to increase like this is something else. You are also right to fear the growing boldness of the fascist segment within Indian polity; like all cowards, they are simultaneously bullies, and will throw their weight around as long as they are themselves not needed to put themselves out.

The most hopeful possibility is the self-correction of Indian society. However there are such appalling odds against that happening that we must remain fearful and apprehensive.

I love it!

There are two sorts of Pakistanis, the top and bottoms and the middles. It's great fun stirring up the top and bottoms. They need instant gratification, so within a couple of posts, they get down and dirty. Like pressing buttons.

Try this one:

Nothing much to complain but when thread is detailed in presence of sane persons like @Irfan Baloch it hurts. Any way will not leave the forum but try to minimize interactions as low as possible..

I love it!

I love it too!

Some Indians are always so high on something...in your own words...

There are two(?)sorts of Indians too, the top(1) and bottoms(2) and the middles(3) (hilarious math). It's great fun stirring up the top and bottoms. They need instant gratification, so within a couple of posts, they get down and dirty. Like pressing buttons.

And some get such a smack in the face of their pompous tirade of baseless insults that they literally run away when they are confronted with proof that they were knowingly trying to hide a fact about their army as it is so shameful to even admit it in this day and age.

Remember you said no caste discrimination in Indian Army and I showed you the website of Indian army recruitment that necessitates submitting a caste certificate with every recruits application.
Screenshot_2018-01-11-03-05-48_1.jpg

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indian-army-shameful-caste-discrimination.516095/page-6#post-9853607

The imaginary high horse from where Pakistani types seem this and that to you is the very reflection of your own full of yourself mind set. Just a mirror.

You are welcome to post whatever but don't go on stereotyping others when it reflects on you just as much as any other.

Nothing much to complain but when thread is detailed in presence of sane persons like @Irfan Baloch it hurts. Any way will not leave the forum but try to minimize interactions as low as possible..
we both are the victims of British empire, true to their nature they left seething conflicts and hatred among us which will outlast our lives and maybe decades to come.

our differences and hostilities are ideology and political and sadly disagreements turn personal and insulting
other than that I see glass half full. years of interaction has made me respect and admire (and let me dare say love) many Indians who participate here.

Ob la di ob la da.....
Lol, what the actual f**k, it is very easy to get under ur skin. :lol:

I love it!

Try this one:

Thats pathetic even by indian standards, perfect chankiya playing the victim here when in reality in that thread u were defending the targetting of civilians by indian army. I am literally repulsed. @Ocean this nerd is crying here about the thrashing we gave him in the other thread.:lol:

we both are the victims of British empire, true to their nature they left seething conflicts and hatred among us which will outlast our lives and maybe decades to come.

our differences and hostilities are ideology and political and sadly disagreements turn personal and insulting
other than that I see glass half full. years of interaction has made me respect and admire (and let me dare say love) many Indians who participate here.

You do realise that the handful of us who stay on do so for the sake of such as you? And @Hell hound, and @saiyan0321 and @snow lake and other gentlemen? Bless you all.

And I am very sure that I don't hate any of the members here. None. Avoid, yes, get irritated by, yes, sigh with dismay at their posts, yes, correct their English with a poison-tipped needle, yes, but hate, no. Not even the absurd ones who want to eat Brahmins!!!

Lol, what the actual f**k, it is very easy to get under ur skin. :lol:

Thats pathetic even by indian standards, perfect chankiya playing the victim here when in reality in that thread u were defending the targetting of civilians by indian army. I am literally repulsed. @Ocean this nerd is crying here about the thrashing we gave him in the other thread.:lol:

How sweet! You need someone to assure you that you are winning!

Your literal repulsion seems to push you back into this discussion again and again. Did I tell you my story about the hunter and the bear?

You do realise that the handful of us who stay on do so for the sake of such as you? And @Hell hound, and @saiyan0321 and @snow lake and other gentlemen? Bless you all.

And I am very sure that I don't hate any of the members here. None. Avoid, yes, get irritated by, yes, sigh with dismay at their posts, yes, correct their English with a poison-tipped needle, yes, but hate, no. Not even the absurd ones who want to eat Brahmins!!!

How sweet! You need someone to assure you that you are winning!

Your literal repulsion seems to push you back into this discussion again and again. Did I tell you my story about the hunter and the bear?
Let me guess, u are the hunter:lol:, man ur so lame.

Last edited:
I love it too!

Some Indians are always so high on something...in your own words...

There are two(?)sorts of Indians too, the top(1) and bottoms(2) and the middles(3) (hilarious math). It's great fun stirring up the top and bottoms. They need instant gratification, so within a couple of posts, they get down and dirty. Like pressing buttons.

And some get such a smack in the face of their pompous tirade of baseless insults that they literally run away when they are confronted with proof that they were knowingly trying to hide a fact about their army as it is so shameful to even admit it in this day and age.

Remember you said no caste discrimination in Indian Army and I showed you the website of Indian army recruitment that necessitates submitting a caste certificate with every recruits application.
View attachment 447441

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indian-army-shameful-caste-discrimination.516095/page-6#post-9853607

The imaginary high horse from where Pakistani types seem this and that to you is the very reflection of your own full of yourself mind set. Just a mirror.

You are welcome to post whatever but don't go on stereotyping others when it reflects on you just as much as any other.
Pakistan military also has section for caste and sub caste as well. this seems to be a third world country common issue. the first world countries have grown out it.

Pakistan military also has section for caste and sub caste as well. this seems to be a third world country common issue. the first world countries have grown out it.
Caste discrimination is only limited to marraige contracts, it doesnt happen beyond that here in Pakistan. The clause in our military might've carried on from british era (they used to think on these lines when recruiting) and no one paid enough attention to it for removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom