What's new

Destroyed SAAB ERIEYE AEW&C Also repaired

Status
Not open for further replies.
The aircraft was left on the open tarmac even after the Mehran base fiasco tells a lot of the lax attitude that prevailed in these fat and flabby(physically and mentally) PAF senior types.

That being said, it does go to credit of the 20% in the PAF hierarchy who genuinely are not just good officers both in intellect and purpose but also pragmatic leaders who decided to fix it as much as possible in house rather than writing off this valuable asset.

The interesting bit is that the entire electronics integration and installation was done in house- the value of that cannot be understated
Great to jhave you back Allama Bhopali saheb. Kya Chilla pora kar liya? Missed your posts.
Regards

arnot,s heat engine exists theoretically but it doesnot in real life
That's an ideal cycle but all the real cycles are made to emulate it. The closer the cycle is to Carnot, the better it is. Ummah existed and still exists and will always exist till the end. I have met a lot of Muslims from various countries and they love me just because of my religion and nothing else so ummah exists for me and people like me.

But not for the people who are hateful and have deep-seated chronic disease in their hearts while their brains have stopped functioning due to brain haemorrhage.

Last edited:
That's an ideal cycle but all the real cycles are made to emulate it. The closer the cycle is to Carnot, the better it is. Ummah existed and still exists and I have met a lot of Muslims from various countries and they love me just because of my religion...nothing else so ummah exists for me and people like me. But not for the people who are hateful and have deep-seated chronic disease in their heart while their brains have stopped working due to brain haemorrhage.

Your personal experiences vs the reality of the world hmm what should i trust more ?
Oh i know the world where we only look into things through national interest
As if that was not the case Uighyurs wouldnt be so how you say ORPHAN :D

Your personal experiences vs the reality of the world hmm what should i trust more ?
So now you're selling your BS as "the world reality"

And where the hell was world reality when Arab was divided in princely states to keep on fighting each other... Where was world reality when USA armed Sadam to destroy Arabs and then destroyed the same Iraq due to saddam... And what would you call Osama trained and equipped by the world for fighting Russians and then killed afghans and Talib as for the crimes done by few individuals or AL. Qaida...

Where the heck is your world reality when US is condemning us to Harbour and send terrorist in Afghanistan whereas not supporting us in sealing the border with Afghanistan...

Where the heck is reality when Iraq gives successfully pushed back the isis us dropped MOAB near Pakistan border and then the very same place became the stronghold of isis...

Some people are brain dead and consider perceived reality as reality... Democracy has resulted in division of Pakistan... Hundreds of thousands of Muslims were killed in Bangladesh but I never saw idiot liberals to condemn democracy... At that time they will say its the fault of bhutto and mujeeb to miss use but in case of Islam it is always the religion... You liberals if want to be with established then you are free to chose what you want but spare those who believes in Quran...

So now you're selling your BS as "the world reality"
Yes everything from second class status of migrant workers in certain Ummah countries to sectarianism against fellow brothers to ethnic violence is fake yes we can all live a lie but we all know we are never going to actually catch the dragon
Ask people who actually live inside Muslim majority countries about how they get treated by fellow Muslims instead of your opinions based on interactions with Muslims who you meet in Non Muslim countries

And where the hell was world reality when Arab was divided in princely states to keep on fighting each other... Where was world reality when USA armed Sadam to destroy Arabs and then destroyed the same Iraq due to saddam... And what would you call Osama trained and equipped by the world for fighting Russians and then killed afghans and Talib as for the crimes done by few individuals or AL. Qaida...
They merely exploited the hatred that had existed for centuries for their own imperialist agendas the arabs exactly werent so united before the fall of Ottomons (which Arabs of the peninsula can take credit for actually)
Where the heck is your world reality when US is condemning us to Harbour and send terrorist in Afghanistan whereas not supporting us in sealing the border with Afghanistan...
America is/was and will be an imperialist power which wishes to shape the world to its evil desire whether you wish to reject or accept a pan Islamic so called brotherhood means nothing and changes nothing
Democracy has resulted in division of Pakistan
No dictatorial and racist mindset of Bhutto+ terrorist support from India did that
Hundreds of thousands of Muslims were killed in Bangladesh but I never saw idiot liberals to condemn democracy..
Um no dont talk about things you dont understand
At that time they will say its the fault of bhutto and mujeeb to miss use but in case of Islam it is always the religion.
Nope i dont hate religion just the nutjobs not even ISIS believes in pan-Islamic brotherhood its as real as unicorns
You liberals if want to be with established then you are free to chose what you want but spare those who believes in Quran...
Bring in Quran and Hadees after posting weak arguments how original(not really)

Reactions: SQ8
Yes everything from second class status of migrant workers in certain Ummah countries to sectarianism against fellow brothers to ethnic violence is fake yes we can all live a lie but we all know we are never going to actually catch the dragon
Ask people who actually live inside Muslim majority countries about how they get treated by fellow Muslims instead of your opinions based on interactions with Muslims who you meet in Non Muslim countries

They merely exploited the hatred that had existed for centuries for their own imperialist agendas the arabs exactly werent so united before the fall of Ottomons (which Arabs of the peninsula can take credit for actually)

America is/was and will be an imperialist power which wishes to shape the world to its evil desire whether you wish to reject or accept a pan Islamic so called brotherhood means nothing and changes nothing

No dictatorial and racist mindset of Bhutto+ terrorist support from India did that

Um no dont talk about things you dont understand

Nope i dont hate religion just the nutjobs not even ISIS believes in pan-Islamic brotherhood its as real as unicorns

Bring in Quran and Hadees after posting weak arguments how original(not really)

And you failed to present any argument except your own hatred for religion ... If you hate Islam you are free to practice athisim

Pakistan military also has section for caste and sub caste as well. this seems to be a third world country common issue. the first world countries have grown out it.
Sorry for off topic but was unable to pm you. You are right about third world phenomenon, but it is like comparing the sky with the ground - both are of this world but miles apart. The level of caste segregation in Indian society that reflects on its army is appalling to say the least. It is the biggest chink in their armour and needs not even our exploitation as it is an ever bleeding, historic, self inflicted wound. All we need to do is recognize it and understand the nature of our neighbours as appalling extremes of caste discrimination is engrained in the minds of the extremists that rule there and so we see its reflection in its armed forces, specially the army.

Sorry for off topic but was unable to pm you. You are right about third world phenomenon, but it is like comparing the sky with the ground - both are of this world but miles apart. The level of caste segregation in Indian society that reflects on its army is appalling to say the least. It is the biggest chink in their armour and needs not even our exploitation as it is an ever bleeding, historic, self inflicted wound. All we need to do is recognize it and understand the nature of our neighbours as appalling extremes of caste discrimination is engrained in the minds of the extremists that rule there and so we see its reflection in its armed forces, specially the army.
I dont give a damn about caste system issues in India
I read your post and I see the news about the injustices across the country
where should I start? Balochistan first or go interior sindh? mention Punjabi pinchayat naked walks or should I go to KPK?
no I start with Islamabad the beautiful where a lustful Imam tries to frame a Christian family for Blasphamy by planting burnt Quran papers because a girl rejected his advances and the charged crowd of the faithful burns down the house without bothering to check the facts

Great to jhave you back Allama Bhopali saheb. Kya Chilla pora kar liya? Missed your posts.
Regards
Just was very busy, might be so again. The state of the country doesn’t give much positivity for interest either.

where should I start? Balochistan first or go interior sindh? mention Punjabi pinchayat naked walks or should I go to KPK?
no I start with Islamabad the beautiful where a lustful Imam tries to frame a Christian family for Blasphamy by planting burnt Quran papers because a girl rejected his advances and the charged crowd of the faithful burns down the house without bothering to check the facts
I get your point more than you know...my earlier post was directed towards that guy playing the victim card...aren't we all. All boils down to proper education and upbringing, no where on the radar.

Ok I see where you're coming from and I understand your point and there is truth in it as well. Definitely a lot of people are racist among Arabs as are among Pakistanis and mostly this kind of character is exhibited by nationalist libtards and libturds but as we move towards normal practising Muslim with good education, those racist sentiments go down drastically. I have stayed / visited Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Turkey, UAE, Malaysia and Egypt and I found people very welcoming. I felt at home in most of the places rather the odd experiences I have are with Muslims living in non-Muslim countries and most of those from our own (overseas Pakistani) community.

I always say that we should focus on our internal issues because we have influence over them and vice versa. First we should make our own society perfect before pointing fingers at others.

Recovery cost US $ 130.39 Million...I wonder how much the new system will cost. BTW we need to take the revenge for the destruction of these A/Cs.
Add PN Atlantique MPA and 16 crew in the list too.

Brother that has nothing to do with Islam it is a product of illiteracy and slave minds of our society... We need to destroy this culture not the religion... Religion do not give us authority to punish us without trial... These evil people will remain and religion is just a tool for them... So instead of blaming religion we should address the issue of illiteracy and lack of community awareness

If it makes you feel better about the losses well sure you know what Ghalib said

Ham ko maloom hey jannat ki hakikat lekin
Dil khush rakhney ko ghalib ................:angel:
Ye khayal acha hy

Very nicely phrased, and very droll indeed, dear Sir, but I have never taken pleasure or felt good about human beings dying (frankly, not even about animals dying, not in the abstract, in the latter case, said acknowledging with some embarrassment my continued clandestine affair with red meat and with fish). This post was not an exception; it was an exasperated attempt at quelling the pack of green bhakts who were going overboard.

And that's it.

Happy Sankranti to you all.

Enemies will exploit weaknesses what are we doing to remove them is the question here.It had internal support just like the GHQ and Police academy attack why didnt we act earlier?Why do we need tragedy to wake up?These are questions we need to ask

ISIS tak mein ummah fail hay ye manjan kahein aur becho Haj key doran bhi categories hotien hain :D
Ye manjan wohi khareed sakta hy jo dabay mein band hy

So exactly how many died from his comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom