Destroyed SAAB ERIEYE AEW&C Also repaired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Now Pakistan has four functioning Saab ERIEYE and four ZDK-03.
As per MODP document, the recovery of the fourth system was far more expensive than repair of other two.

_20180110_012942.JPG

Recovery cost US $ 130.39 Million...I wonder how much the new system will cost. BTW we need to take the revenge for the destruction of these A/Cs.
That's likely the flyaway cost of a new system - i.e. Erieye AEW&C radar + refurbished Saab 2000. I say this because when Pakistan renegotiated the original Erieye contract in 2007, removing 2 Erieye reduced the contract price by $186 m (total contract from $1.15 bn to $964 m). Basically, the cost of each Erieye was around $98 m.

We have a long list starting with 1971...the only thing we can't do is to avenge children as they did in APS but the children can be avenged by the 2 X number of adults.
Some brahmin heads for lunch perhaps:butcher:

That's likely the flyaway cost of a new system - i.e. Erieye AEW&C radar + refurbished Saab 2000. I say this because when Pakistan renegotiated the original Erieye contract in 2007, removing 2 Erieye reduced the contract price by $186 m (total contract from $1.15 bn to $964 m). Basically, the cost of each Erieye was around $98 m.
That makes some sense...otherwise I was thinking to ask SAAB for a quotation... through my friend at FMV.

Ok I had another look, I think I got it wrong.
This seems to be a new purchase as under procurement list.
Which fourth AWACS Pakistan bought recently with 130 million dollars?

Good news. Can we now please keep these assets safe from 'Muslims'.
And you stay safe from Hindu RSS and that dunda they wil use to rape you with in their sexy khaki shorts and fat stomachs

That would be a good idea.

Who attacked PAF base Minhas? Animist Eskimos? Athiest Papua New Guinians?

So you think that without support of foreign intelligence, such sophisticated attacks are possible? Also, can't you see the correlation between instability caused by foreign invasion and such terrorists attacks across the globe?
DP2XKSPUEAEvjM5.jpg

Who attacked PAF base Minhas? Animist Eskimos? Athiest Papua New Guinians?
:raise:
The oompa loompas and the umatakaya people after the fire nation attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom