What's new

Destroyed SAAB ERIEYE AEW&C Also repaired

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think that without support of foreign intelligence, such sophisticated attacks are possible? Also, can't you see the correlation between instability caused by foreign invasion and such terrorists attacks across the globe?
DP2XKSPUEAEvjM5.jpg

Without internal support of Muslim jahils, would this sophisticated attack be possible ?

Our enemies are only exploiting or own weaknesses.

Recovery cost US $ 130.39 Million...I wonder how much the new system will cost. BTW we need to take the revenge for the destruction of these A/Cs.

how about their nuclear sub or phalcon awacs :azn:

We have a long list starting with 1971...the only thing we can't do is to avenge children as they did in APS but the children can be avenged by the 2 X number of adults.

Some brahmin heads for lunch perhaps:butcher:

And you stay safe from Hindu RSS and that dunda they wil use to rape you with in their sexy khaki shorts and fat stomachs

Without internal support of Muslim jahils, would this sophisticated attack be possible ?

Our enemies are only exploiting or own weaknesses.

So this is the new-look, purged-of-Indians PDF!

Impressive. @Kaptaan sounds so out of place. But what the heck - can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.

Pakistan suffered 138 fatal and 155 non-fatal casualties in retaliatory cross-border firings along the LoC in 2017. According to official figures, 860 incidents of ceasefire violations by Pakistani troops were reported in 2017 as against 221 the year before

Now Pakistan has four functioning Saab ERIEYE and four ZDK-03.
As per MODP document, the recovery of the fourth system was far more expensive than repair of other two.

View attachment 447278

Includes the refurb plane and the radar with assembly. Not just a repair job. This is what's considered a refurbished product. But good for Pakistan as she's now built internal capability to understand this tech. One day, you could be building your own radars similar to this.

Pig is for those who roll around in cow dung, we like sizling beef steaks:D,

A lot of ur brahmin anscestors used to be jesters at my anscestors halls, many of them we roasted when we sacked somnath temple but now i would just like to play rugby with ur heads, might even enjoy a brahmin steak, with all the side orders ofcourse.:agree:

You got it. I didn't know Brahmins had much of a sense of humour, but I suppose it's all relative; to you, whatever they did must have been side-splittingly funny.

I shall watch with great interest as you collect your steak, with the side orders, of course.

You got it. I didn't know Brahmins had much of a sense of humour, but I suppose it's all relative; to you, whatever they did must have been side-splittingly funny.

I shall watch with great interest as you collect your steak, with the side orders, of course.
Why will you just watch?, we are hospitable people, i would order one for u too, with all the side orders ofcourse.

Good work PAF

Pakistan suffered 138 fatal and 155 non-fatal casualties in retaliatory cross-border firings along the LoC in 2017. According to official figures, 860 incidents of ceasefire violations by Pakistani troops were reported in 2017 as against 221 the year before
Do you really believe this source? Did Indian Hanuman commandos drop 200 miles into Pakistani territory, take down another 500 Pakistani soldiers while on their to the LoC to count the bodies?

Come on man, as one of the only sane person from India that I have met; I expected that you would not believe these absurd Indian reports meant for the domestic consumption of a gullible, egoistic and low-IQ people.

Do you really believe this source? Did Indian Hanuman commandos drop 200 miles into Pakistani territory, take down another 500 Pakistani soldiers while on their to the LoC to count the bodies?

Come on man, as one of the only sane person from India that I have met; I expected that you would not believe these absurd Indian reports meant for the domestic consumption of a gullible, egoistic and low-IQ people.

True. But it made a nice counter-point to the unadulterated rubbish that was pouring out, that I quoted to set the context, and that, interesting to note, you made no effort to quell.

That is what I have said elsewhere, and repeat for your edification: it has become a one-sided forum. You've thrown the baby out with the bathwater.

True. But it made a nice counter-point to the unadulterated rubbish that was pouring out, that I quoted to set the context, and that, interesting to note, you made no effort to quell.

That is what I have said elsewhere, and repeat for your edification: it has become a one-sided forum. You've thrown the baby out with the bathwater.
I usually ignore comments from people like them because it's expected from them and there is little you can do. But I am startled if notable members degrade themselves to their level by engaging with them, especially if it is in their language.

A lot of ur brahmin anscestors used to be jesters at my anscestors halls, many of them we roasted when we sacked somnath temple but now i would just like to play rugby with ur heads, might even enjoy a brahmin steak, with all the side orders ofcourse.:agree:

oye hoye hoye hoye!!!!!
katayi barbaric han.. (chahe fir just from the keyboard only)..

pata lage apko khoon dekhte hi bp low na ho jata ho kahin:partay:

oye hoye hoye hoye!!!!!
katayi barbaric han.. (chahe fir just from the keyboard only)..

pata lage apko khoon dekhte hi bp low na ho jata ho kahin:partay:
I like rare steaks, a little bloody to boot:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom