What's new

Destroy muslims community by banning beef trade yet allow hundus to export the same beef.

Dude Relax.

its elections of the Indian circus.

i simply assume everything is fine unless @jamahir and @Joe Shearer tell otherwise.
this happened 3 years ago and nothing is fne..i am.hearing very miserable stories from indian.Muslims here in usa who belong to such states where beef has banned..the ban has exception for large indian traders and is meant to just hurt the Muslims

this happened 3 years ago and nothing is fne..i am.hearing very miserable stories from indian.Muslims here in usa who belong to such states where beef has banned..the ban has exception for large indian traders and is meant to just hurt the Muslims

poverty in India will eventually give rise to militancy against the Indian state.

this is like almost given. why even bother?

Stupid BJP mentality. Indian Muslims are your citizens and are not Pakistanis. Just because you are of a Muslim background doesn’t automatically make you into a Pakistani native. Or pakistans going to except them like royinga cleansing.

There are more people in Pakistan that do so

they are pigs too ..

Nah bro, must so many of em in Mecca and medina. They was so loving & kind and tehy love pakistani tv shows!

i have a huge family from my mother side still in Bhopal , once my cousin posted a picture of Muzaffrabad and one of them comment " how beautiful is my bharat " ... I so wished to reply but my upbringing didn't let me , to me they are bunch of pigs who betrayed Jinnah, and the concept of Pakistan . they can go to hell or die of Radiation for all i care .

they are pigs too ..

i have a huge family from my mother side still in Bhopal , once my cousin posted a picture of Muzaffrabad and one of them comment " how beautiful is my bharat " ... I so wished to reply but my upbringing didn't let me , to me they are bunch of pigs who betrayed Jinnah, and the concept of Pakistan . they can go to hell or die of Radiation for all i care .
bhai, nationalism is a disease and a lot of ppl suffer from it all over. So we ignore the ignorant and move on. Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris, not to indian muslims so who cares anyway!

They insult my leader and the ideology on which my Home country was built on , to me they are worse than pigs .

You are generalizing, you can't blame 180mil people for the crimes of a few.

You could have just replied " correction, this is Pakistan not Bharat" this would have conveyed the message without being rude.

Back
Top Bottom