What's new

Destroy muslims community by banning beef trade yet allow hundus to export the same beef.

That's the point it's it butt sahib ? I am very much against partition of India. I think is was a stupid decision.

Partition of India is always good for human development in the region. You are just too idealist to get that. Maybe its a lingual thing man because Jinnah spoke English more than Urdu as well.

Partition of India is always good for human development in the region. You are just too idealist to get that. Maybe its a lingual thing man because Jinnah spoke English more than Urdu as well.

So do you agree with me? that Indian Muslims are suffering because of partition ?

So do you agree with me? that Indian Muslims are suffering because of partition ?

Honey India was not partitioned. British India was partitioned.

Partition of India (Balkanisation) of India even now will be most suited for rapid human development in the region.

Pakistan was balkanized when Bangladesh was recognized by the Pakistani government. That apparently i would take most popular opinion that Bangladesh is now the fasted growing economy in the region?

I am very much against partition of India. I think is was a stupid decision.

Partition was a good decision for Pakistan. It gave good portion of land area for comparatively lesser population.

For Bangladesh, it wasn't.

Bangladesh should not have participated in so called partition and should have remained/joined India in the first place.

But since it didn't happen, they shouldn't have separated from Pakistan.

But that didn't happen either.

Now, you are on your own. Tiny little country with 700 rivers and exploding population.

If climate change predictions about Bangladesh sinking is real, then I must say you guys made the worst decision separating because I highly doubt it that any country is gonna take 170 million people or quarter billion people according to that time.

Surely climate change is gonna affect Pakistan and India too but atleast people here would have some place inside their respective countries to run. Bangladesh probably wouldn't have that luxury.

Anyway, whatever happened, happened. Best wishes for you(and us :D )

Partition was a good decision for Pakistan. It gave good portion of land area for comparatively lesser population.

For Bangladesh, it wasn't.

Bangladesh should not have participated in Pakistan and should have remained/joined India in the first place.

But since it didn't happen, they shouldn't have separated from Pakistan.

But that didn't happen either.

Now, you are on your own. Tiny little country with 700 rivers and exploding population.

If climate change predictions about Bangladesh sinking is real, then I must say you guys made the worst decision separating because I highly doubt it that any country is gonna take 170 million people or quarter billion people according to that time.

Surely climate change is gonna affect Pakistan and India too but atleast people here would have some place inside their respective countries to run. Bangladesh probably wouldn't have that luxury.

Anyway, whatever happened, happened. Best wishes for you(and us :D )

Nah actually Bangladesh has lots and lots of potential. Believe it or not the climate change theory as well.

It sits between two ancient routes and has seen little growth till yet so whenever that happens it will be a boom.

Politics however is fair game and a basic human right after food water shelter and protection

Nah actually Bangladesh has lots and lots of potential. Believe it or not the climate change theory as well.

It sits between two ancient routes and has seen little growth till yet so whenever that happens it will be a boom.

Politics however is fair game and a basic human right after food water shelter and protection

Either BD should be a country of 5-10 million people or simply join India.

Either BD should be a country of 5-10 million people or simply join India.

India is likely to get smaller not bigger anyhow.

What you are suggesting is in its dream for Akhand Bharat, a fascist government in India will eventually either annex them by force or by political means. Well that would just mean province of East Pakistan is under Indian attack again lol

Its a win win no matter how many times you throw that coin up in the air.

India is likely to get smaller not bigger anyhow.

What you are suggesting is in its dream for Akhand Bharat, a fascist government in India will eventually either annex them by force or by political means. Well that would just mean province of East Pakistan is under Indian attack again lol

Its a win win no matter how many times you throw that coin up in the air.

Lol.. India is not gonna annex BD. It's a disaster even thinking about it because we are a talking about a disaster prone teenie tiny country not much natural resources with 170 million people most of whom are from different religion. On top of that, there are predictions about that said country sinking under water.

Lol.. India is not gonna annex BD. It's a disaster even thinking about it because we are a talking about a disaster prone teenie tiny country not much natural resources with 170 million people most of whom are from different religion. On top of that, there are predictions about that said country sinking under water.

I am not talking about politicians. I am talking about those who see maps and make small marks on them

What you are suggesting is in its dream for Akhand Bharat, a fascist government in India will eventually either annex them by force or by political means. Well that would just mean province of East Pakistan is under Indian attack again

Then what will happen to Jinnah's two nation theory ? :D

I am not talking about politicians. I am talking about those who see maps and make small marks on them

Well, when sh!t hits the fan, make sure not a single refugee shows up on our land ;)

Well, when sh!t hits the fan, make sure not a single refugee shows up on our land ;)

I have a question for you ? Do you think it's ok if Indian Muslims and Bangladesh supports Indian dominance over Kashmir ?

I don't care what irrelevant people think about MY people.

For people like you there's no such thing as "My people". People like you only uses nationalism because it suits your "own" interest. But I have say something that Hindus are far more loyal to each another than Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom