What's new

Destroy muslims community by banning beef trade yet allow hundus to export the same beef.

I won't mind if my post is deleted , its not an insult to me , actually it makes me happy that MODS are up to their job , and so we don't have lose more good members like @django and others .
`The moderators are doing a fine job and its not only because i have not been banned in almost 2 months which is a personal record to say the least.

But there is a constant smear campaign against particular moderators which is basically bullying.

Go to Pakistan says bjp after banning beed and throwing a million muslims in poverty

Yet allowing and encouraging its exports

You can hardly expect sensible things from Idiots. The beef export he is talking about is not cow beef.
Secondly, India is not top exporter of beef.

Thirdly, it was in same position even before BJP came in.

Forthly, cow slaughter related laws are made by state government and it was in force much before BJP came ito power including J&K. His target audience is handful of Mullahs who cheers when his brother says that Muslims will kill 1000 million Hindus if police is removed. Gaya gujara halkat admi hai. Razakar ka Ganda khoon hai. Not to be taken seriously.

Quite an achievement unlocked in an Islamic country.
Yes I would call it an achievement knowing I might get lynched for even having a plate of it .. as much as I like chappli kebab I am not ready to die for them that with hands of pagans .

What happened butt sahib ?

People who stayed in India did so for religious reason and who migrated did so for religious reason as well.

Jinnah only gave them a chance to make that religious religion in a good old fashioned democratic way.

Pakistanis do not make distinction between Muslims or non Muslim Indians. They are all Indians.

Election year in India is about minority appeasement to keep the secular union alive. Human nature is just taking shape. The lifestyle Indian Muslims chose or were given to has failed.

Anyhow we do not care. You guys are the genocide experts. Start crying when that starts.

apparently india mey beef ban bas muslims k liye hi ha . exporters k liye ni . just like teen talaq k mamley pey bjp waley nach rey they .

People who stayed in India did so for religious reason and who migrated did so for religious reason as well.

Jinnah only gave them a chance to make that religious religion in a good old fashioned democratic way.

Pakistanis do not make distinction between Muslims or non Muslim Indians. They are all Indians.

Election year in India is about minority appeasement to keep the secular union alive. Human nature is just taking shape. The lifestyle Indian Muslims chose or were given to has failed.

Anyhow we do not care. You guys are the genocide experts. Start crying when that starts.

That's the point it's it butt sahib ? I am very much against partition of India. I think is was a stupid decision.

Back
Top Bottom