What's new

Desi Sukhoi Performs Supersonic Ballet on Debut

I have been to Ozar facility and I have witnessed the assembly line. I am most fortunate of all you people. :smile: As our company is one of the privilaged who supply parts for indigenous MKIs

It is just like a modern workshop, 8 sukhois manufactured in the shed. Mostly assmbly guys are tobacco chewing marathi people. SOme bengalis and North Indians. Radars and parts lying here and there. Aluminum frames, etc. Its no way a state of the art facility. And no scientist or very sophistaced guys there. WOrk done by casual beedi smoking workers onlee...

There is also a junk mig-27 at the entrance.. To the right of the shop is a toilet and lawn in fron of the shop. :D

When I saw SU 30 MKIs my *** started sweating. It is such a huge huge beast. Imagine a doucle decker bus placed on another double decker bus. that much height where pilot sits. Its length is also very astounding. 26 Trailer trucks's lenth approximately.

It is futile to compare MKIs with F-16s or Thunder bandars. Its sheer size and macho muscular apperance is simply awsome. Mig 27 was looking 1/5 th the size of MKI

Ity was a wow experiance.

The engine for MKI is just being fabricated in India.. The design is not owned by India/HAL... And surely we wouldnt want partners like Sukhoi accusing us of reverse engineering and stealing designs..
It reminds of someone...:D
Doesn't matter, Congratulation to me and my India that finally a complete desi su 30mki in IAF.
Now v can further hope for avionic industry....:smitten:

I have been to Ozar facility and I have witnessed the assembly line. I am most fortunate of all you people. :smile: As our company is one of the privilaged who supply parts for indigenous MKIs

It is just like a modern workshop, 8 sukhois manufactured in the shed. Mostly assmbly guys are tobacco chewing marathi people. SOme bengalis and North Indians. Radars and parts lying here and there. Aluminum frames, etc. Its no way a state of the art facility. And no scientist or very sophistaced guys there. WOrk done by casual beedi smoking workers onlee...

There is also a junk mig-27 at the entrance.. To the right of the shop is a toilet and lawn in fron of the shop. :D

When I saw SU 30 MKIs my *** started sweating. It is such a huge huge beast. Imagine a doucle decker bus placed on another double decker bus. that much height where pilot sits. Its length is also very astounding. 26 Trailer trucks's lenth approximately.

It is futile to compare MKIs with F-16s or Thunder bandars. Its sheer size and macho muscular apperance is simply awsome. Mig 27 was looking 1/5 th the size of MKI

Thanks for your first hand Information and sheer optimism.

I have seen people assembling parts on LCA tejas wearing (women) Punjabi suits, no uniform, gloves, helmets, sitting on the floor etc. and pretty casual about anything. I hope things will improve and some kind of professionalism of a typical sate of the art industrial complex will prevail. Anyhow your optimism has given me good lesson to be optimist and ''India works'' regardless.

Thanks for the information sir...

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Thanks for the information sir...

Thanks for your first hand Information and sheer optimism.

I have seen people assembling parts on LCA tejas wearing (women) Punjabi suits, no uniform, gloves, helmets, sitting on the floor etc. and pretty casual about anything. I hope things will improve and some kind of professionalism of a typical sate of the art industrial complex will be prevail. Anyhow your optimism has given me good lesson to be optimist and ''India works'' regardless.

One time I saw a truck driving towards VSSC(Vikram Sarabhai Space Center), marked explosive and the driver was driving it casually with no shirts on (literally).

One time I saw a truck driving towards VSSC(Vikram Sarabhai Space Center), marked explosive and the driver was driving it casually with no shirts on (literally).

dude, on a serious note, shirt on or no shirt on, doesnt make any difference as long as the thing reaches its destination in the form it is supposed to reach

dude, on a serious note, shirt on or no shirt on, doesnt make any difference as long as the thing reaches its destination in the form it is supposed to reach
Sorry sir,sometimes professionalism is required,e.g "Agar MMS bina kapde k media conference karega to kaisa lagega ????":azn:
:offtopic:

Then why we care about the dress code at offices, after all at the end of the day its our work that matters not the dress that we wear.

Thats Indian culture..

If only there wasnt a risk of it degenerating into a troll fest, it would have been nice to compare India's Su 30MKI journey with Pakistan's JFT one.. Without comparing the planes.. But I guess thats too much to ask for... :(

A failed attempt to increase the perceived value of Su30 by comparing it with THUNDER. Envy is the reason.

Back
Top Bottom