What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was so so fantastic and nostalgic! That Bajaj ad reference just took me straight to the early 90s. Missed a few landmarks too. Like the cadbury's ads of old, that ajanta clock ad tune and that nagging Boroline ad.:lol:

hey man, long time no see.

@levina What am I doing on that best poster thread?:angry: You know most of my posts are meant to alleviate stress.:jester:
Who are you to doubt my judgement?? 8-)
I like your posts means I LIKE 'EM ALL....any doubts?? :butcher:

Seriously if I had to read long and boring essays I would search some articles on google written by some experts.
I am on this forum because some of the users make those "longgg and boring essays" which are called posts here, interesting with a dash of humor.:lol:
And to me a poster who condenses everything in one liner is the best poster.:cheers:

Why do some need pages to explain a topic?? :sick:

Who are you to doubt my judgement?? 8-)
I like your posts means I LIKE 'EM ALL....any doubts?? :butcher:

Seriously if I had to read long and boring essays I would search some articles on google written by some experts.
I am on this forum because some of the users make those "longgg and boring essays" which are called posts here, interesting with a dash of humor.:lol:
And to me a poster who condenses everything in one liner is the best poster.:cheers:

Why do some need pages to explain a topic?? :sick:

Thanks for the vote of confidence Didijaan!:yahoo:It somehow feels wierd to be quoted in that thread though.:ashamed:

Thanks for the vote of confidence Didijaan!:yahoo:It somehow feels wierd to be quoted in that thread though.:ashamed:
Yes I know its like mentioning Michio Kaku among Einstein and Newton. :D
I like Michio Kaku!!

I forgot to mention orion hunter there.His vocab and impeccable timing with funny troll posts make him among my favs.
And he gets serious only when hes talking about aliens.hehehe.

PDF.png

Yes I know its like mentioning Michio Kaku among Einstein and Newton. :D
I like Michio Kaku!!

I forgot to mention orion hunter there.His vocab and impeccable timing with funny troll posts make him among my favs.
And he gets serious only when hes talking about aliens.hehehe.

It's more like mentioning Johnny Lever among Einstein and Newton. :lol:

Any news from our Robinhood? I'm afraid he hasn't turned up for a while now.:(

It's more like mentioning Johnny Lever among Einstein and Newton. :lol:
What??? You dont like Michio Kaku??? 8-)

Indischer said:
Any news from our Robinhood? I'm afraid he hasn't turned up for a while now.:(
I saw him recently on @Geek 's forum.
After that I had emailed him too but all in vain,he hasnt replied back yet.
Geekyyy tumhe ussne bataya kab aaraha hai woh wapas??

4 days back online tha Forum par... Sayad aata abhi bhi hai par login nahi karta hai taki pata naa chale (Uski location milti hai) :(
Usne kaha tha 1-2 months lag sakte hai :hitwall:

What??? You dont like Michio Kaku??? 8-)

I like Michio Kaku too...but I'm just a Kaku, like Johnny Lever.:partay: Btw, there's another Johnny these days on PDF. Apparently, @Koovie reminds some of Johnny Bravo. So he's been christened(oops, why not Hindued, some might ask:lol:) as Koovie Bravo.:fans:

I like Michio Kaku too...but I'm just a Kaku, like Johnny Lever.:partay: Btw, there's another Johnny these days on PDF. Apparently, @Koovie reminds some of Johnny Bravo. So he's been christened(oops, why not Hindued, some might ask:lol:) as Koovie Bravo.:fans:

actually I like @Koovie as a poster. Sensible, rational.

After the bad taste of Lord Manvan, Koovie is a breath of fresh air for Mallus in this forum.

actually I like @Koovie as a poster. Sensible, rational.

After the bad taste of Lord Manvan, Koovie is a breath of fresh air for Mallus in this forum.

I wonder what his current username is.:lol: Lord Manvan, for all his personal attacks, would raise some pertinent points on a few issues. A pity the man was so caustic.:partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom