What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose that pic to troll some Mohanlal and Mamooka fans here :D
The problem is, most forumers are thinking you are Santosh Pundit, everytime your posts appear with that avatar! Koovie=Santosh Pundit(in our minds...)

The problem is, most forumers are thinking you are Santosh Pundit, everytime your posts appear with that avatar! Koovie=Santosh Pundit(in our minds...)

One of my intention was to troll around when I joined PDF.... and since Santosh Pandit is the best troller from Kerala, I chose his pic

mairya felamu, kaitya felamu, ekkere bhaijya khaiya felamu, sathe beralgulareo charum na, ogulareo soup banaiya khaiya felamu, kaure charum na, amare ban koirya moja hoitase!! :pissed::pissed::pissed:
@scorpionx your gublu in danger :o:

so how days are going ? :D

@levina i saw few posts where in i was mentioned.... Was away and couldn't respond.... But now those subjects are almost dead :P

@scorpionx your gublu in danger :o:
Shut up!! He is specific about Bangladeshi cats:D
By the way, you should read Taslima Nasrin's article today published in Ananda Bazaar. It says her cat refuses to go to toilet if she (the cat) finds it dirty. The cat can't eat fish if the bones are not seperated. Dray is talking about this sort of dumb cats:D

@halupridol
Saw ghost writer and state of play few days back. Will see all the president's men tomorrow. I know you have seen this all :-)

@levina i saw few posts where in i was mentioned.... Was away and couldn't respond.... But now those subjects are almost dead :P
Meanwhile I talked to seiko, heard you didnt attend his engagement.:P
Where were you???
Naale pokunnundo??

mairya felamu, kaitya felamu, ekkere bhaijya khaiya felamu, sathe beralgulareo charum na, ogulareo soup banaiya khaiya felamu, kaure charum na, amare ban koirya moja hoitase!! :pissed::pissed::pissed:
Translate plsss :coffee:

I am sure @BDforever closed his eyes when reading it :D

Meanwhile I talked to seiko, heard you didnt attend his engagement.:P
Where were you???
Naale pokunnundo??

Kochu hospitalil admit ayi..... pokan pattiyilla....Naleyum pokan pattilla....

Kochu hospitalil admit ayi..... pokan pattiyilla....Naleyum pokan pattilla....
Oh I am sorry.
Aaranu hospitallil admit aaydu?? As in son or daughter?
Dont worry climate change karanam aayirikum alle?
Endanu pattiyedu?

Oh I am sorry.
Endanu pattiyedu?

Climate change.... Mon anu ayathu.... Mol parallell ayittu chikilsa undu... Ippol kudumbathode hospitalil anu...... cough.....inyum 2 divsam vendi varum ennu thonnunnu....

Climate change.... Mon anu ayathu.... Mol parallell ayittu chikilsa undu... Ippol kudumbathode hospitalil anu...... cough.....inyum 2 divsam vendi varum ennu thonnunnu....
Oh I am sorry.
Endanu pattiyedu?
what happened ?:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom