What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
229255186c522cff77.jpg

:sarcastic:

Are you on any forum other than this one?

yunkay areshanpay ohay aharay ihay, tsiay ustjay igpay atinlay :sarcastic:

Nah mate just this one, eats up most of my free time.

Lucky. You must be busy. I wish I was so busy that I wouldn't have to even go on the internet. Don't you feel the same?

Lucky. You must be busy. I wish I was so busy that I wouldn't have to even go on the internet. Don't you feel the same?

Make yourself busy then. How old are you btw? Canada is a lovely place, go travelling, solo.

yunkay areshanpay ohay aharay ihay, tsiay ustjay igpay atinlay
Yeh konsi language hai kam se kam yeh hi baata do me koi translator use kar leta hu :cray:

Make yourself busy then. How old are you btw? Canada is a lovely place, go travelling, solo.
I am busy 16 hours a day on my laptop :lol:

always review your post by yourself before posting...

I'm 20. Yea I just finished my spring classes. I'm in University. Need to get a full time job. No money to travel. What about you?

Yeh konsi language hai kam se kam yeh hi baata do me koi translator use kar leta hu :cray:

I am busy 16 hours a day on my laptop :lol:

Pig Latin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not good for the eyes mate and posture. Try to get out a bit, get some exercise. If you cant go to the gym, do body weight exercises at home, push ups, sit ups, chin ups, pull ups, and some cardio, jumping jacks, high knees.

@Roybot do you listen to classical music?

Nah bro, not into anything classical. Am just your average run of the mill boorish engineer with zero interest in art. Am in late 20s now. Back when I was in uni, I used to work part time on the weekends and saved up for holidays. Loved travelling, solo, still do but don't have that luxury anymore.

Pig Latin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not good for the eyes mate and posture. Try to get out a bit, get some exercise. If you cant go to the gym, do body weight exercises at home, push ups, sit ups, chin ups, pull ups, and some cardio, jumping jacks, high knees.
And how many of these do you do??? You lazyyy cartoonnn you look like hot air balloon these days :lol:

abaiy majhsiy aaiy ayigiy aarisiy aatbiy :lol:
Mein sirf push ups karta hu baki Gym join karne ki soch raha hu :enjoy: Wese bhi aagle mahine se mene busy ho jana hai :cray:

And how many of these do you do??? You lazyyy cartoonnn you look like bloated balloon these days :lol:

I have been gyming hard lately. I can do 50 push ups in one go, 4 sets of those before I even start doing weights 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom