What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say. That Tamil Hindi thread is probably the ugliest thread in terms of regional sentiments.

:/ makes me sad
There could be a healthy debate on whether language can be enforced upon an entire country or not to unite people. But don't think people from north and from southern tip are ready to settle issues peacefully.

Threads on race,language or socio religious dogmas are not for most of us to be discussed here. Few days back, some Bangladeshis felt offended when they were told that most of the Bangladeshis are converts and belong to native gene pool. They were not ready to understand that this is not an Indian assumption but extract of a well researched book by Richard Eaton sited by the OP only. In response they opened a disgusting thread on caste system. If we continue to suffer from superiority complex over our religion,race or language threads are bound to get ugly.

why is Snow Queen always so angry?

I remember asking her a polite question and she just went off the handle.

Did the Indian members here troll her or something ?
She is just a kid with a peculiar/unusual innocence. We have been rude to her and I feel sorry for it.Hope she gets back soon here.

BqgEcBhIUAEhNtm.jpg

@levina @scorpionx @Indischer

I have to say. That Tamil Hindi thread is probably the ugliest thread in terms of regional sentiments.

@BDforever why is Snow Queen always so angry?

I had enough of that thread...haven't bothered to go there in spite of a few invitations to do so. I find this reluctance to learn Hindi just as stupid as enforcing it.:mamba:

As for that Snowqueen, I had a big part in pissing her off.... not that she needs any special stimuli to go bonkers.:sarcastic:

I had enough of that thread...haven't bothered to go there in spite of a few invitations to do so. I find this reluctance to learn Hindi just as stupid as enforcing it.:mamba:

As for that Snowqueen, I had a big part in pissing her off.... not that she needs any special stimuli to go bonkers.:sarcastic:

I am almost 100% percent sure that snow queen is second id/alter ego of iambengali.

BqglyG7CYAAFwVa.jpg

Da fuq????? A zebra cart in Kolkata. @DRAY @scorpionx

Last edited:
I am almost 100% percent sure that snow queen is second id/ater ego of iambengali.

BqglyG7CYAAFwVa.jpg

Da fuq????? A zebra cart in Kolkata. @DRAY @scorpionx

You think so? They ramble a lot, but essentially proscribe to conflicting ideas though.

Cool pic, btw. That Zebra is probably better off roaming around with a cart tied to it than being 'free' in a zoo enclosure.:D

You think so? They ramble a lot, but essentially proscribe to conflicting ideas though.

Cool pic, btw. That Zebra is probably better off roaming around with a cart tied to it than being 'free' in a zoo enclosure.:D

That's his game. I have been observing this Snow Queen the moment s/he signed up, which incidentally was right after iambengali was banned.

I wonder if Zebra was just a status symbol or if it really was sturdier than a horse.

1024px-Kolkata_Tagore_Castle.jpg

This is how Tagore palace looked in 1907!!:o::o:

@Roybot @Indischer @Ravi Nair @levina @BDforever @thesolar65
How does it look now? My hunch is that it's in a dilapidated state.:D

That's his game. I have been observing this Snow Queen the moment s/he signed up, which incidentally was right after iambengali was banned.

I wonder if Zebra was just a status symbol or if it really was sturdier than a horse.

I trolled him/her a bit on Desi corner. :p:

@levina @scorpionx @Indischer

As in???
Everyone has their own sets of rights and wrongs, whats wrong for you is right for somebody else.
Ooooops I am not supposed to give "gyaan" here,specially to a would be TTA like you. :-)

Ravi Nair said:
@BDforever why is Snow Queen always so angry?
Lolzzz
I saw the other side of Indee because her.And I must say long back I had not believed @Roybot when he had called @Indischer his alter ego.
Indee indeed is!

Ravi Nair said:
I guess she just misunderstood us "Desis".

Ravi Nair said:
Yesssshhhhhh !

(I am not sure though....if she's trolling others here or is it vice versa?? )

Ravi Nair said:
I am with this guy. Yeah, yeah, colonised brown sahib and all that. But come on, who doesn't love Hollywood special effects?

Or Game of Thrones.
I must say Game of thrones is a compelling story.Khaleesi and khal drogo are my fav characters from that story.:angel:

BqaGrcmIcAASEzj.jpg:large

Sea otters apparently hold hands when they sleep, so they don't drift apart.

Long back that was my FB status :coffee:....so I knew it :agree:

1024px-Kolkata_Tagore_Castle.jpg

This is how Tagore palace looked in 1907!!:o::o:

@Roybot @Indischer @Ravi Nair @levina @BDforever @thesolar65
Whoa!!! Whoa!!!!
Thats huge.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom