What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konsi accent Haryanavi :woot: Meri Favorite hai...
Jab Chandigarh IELTS ke liye madam test le rahi thi meri call aayi me Haryanvi me bolne lag gaya Madam and waha jo bete the all was like:o:o_O:mad: and i was like 8-):p::bunny:
baat hi alag hai apni boli ki .... its heartening to see haryanvi getting some positive portrayal in mainstream bollywood.

@levina about that fight i had in another thread.............

Aunty showed a social experiment video where a person who was badly injured, blood was visible asked for help but no one helped, when asked he said i was run over by car................

i argued that his behavior made people suspect him, how come he was run over by car when there was no accident they saw.....obviously a person who caught accident on Place A will not come to Place B for help, so basically he came from nowhere full in blood...........people were obviously skeptic.

But Adamant Aunty said - "Whatever sails your boat, but the fact remains that humanity has lost" :rofl:

Ab aisey me koi kya karey..................:lol:

@levina about that fight i had in another thread.............

Aunty showed a social experiment video where a person who was badly injured, blood was visible asked for help but no one helped, when asked he said i was run over by car................

i argued that his behavior made people suspect him, how come he was run over by car when there was no accident they saw.....obviously a person who caught accident on Place A will not come to Place B for help, so basically he came from nowhere full in blood...........people were obviously skeptic.

But Adamant Aunty said - "Whatever sails your boat, but the fact remains that humanity has lost" :rofl:

Ab aisey me koi kya karey..................:lol:

I know ....I was of the same opinion,
I have seen a similar video on DA.

Aab yeh Mehmood kon hai ? :hitwall:
B&W Movies nahi dekhi na tumne??? :-)

baat hi alag hai apni boli ki .... its heartening to see haryanvi getting some positive portrayal in mainstream bollywood.
Haryanavi me bolte waqt maza aata hai bhai :cheers: Par city me ladkiyo ko pasand nahi aati :( CHD me Haryanavi bolne walo ko Paindo ya Haryanavi Jat bolti hai ladkiya :lol:

B&W Movies nahi dekhi na tumne???
Mere kuch samjh nahi aa raha @levina yeh B&W movies konsi hoti hai..:unsure:
Edit: Black & White movies kya? :p nahi kabhi nahi dekhi mene :D

Last edited:
I know ....I was of the same opinion,
I have seen a similar video on DA.

The problem here is your FLAGS. Even if you make a completely Sane & neutral argument, your post would be judged by your FLAGS.

The Aunty was absolutely sure that since I was Indian & the video is about India, I am not able to accept the reality :disagree:

So better to just TROLL BD section here then banging your head against the wall :D

Heropanti, Dishkiyaoon (Sunny Deol 8-)), Or aajkal to WeChat ki advertisement me Haryanavi Jat hai :flame:

Thank god Kerala is not portrayed in Bollywood.

After the way they portrayed Tamilians in Chennai express, I am not looking forward to that day my friend.

Is there a way I can read up on the culture of Haryana?

Haryanavi me bolte waqt maza aata hai bhai :cheers: Par city me ladkiyo ko pasand nahi aati :( CHD me Haryanavi bolne walo ko Paindo ya Haryanavi Jat bolti hai ladkiya :lol:

Mere kuch samjh nahi aa raha @levian yeh B&W movies konsi hoti hai..:unsure:
haryanvi is a good language...but.a bit harsh....i read a haryanvi story in class 9th named - mahri sundri..... lol. the story was on authors bhais ...lol..that was funny...:D

Is there a way I can read up on the culture of Haryana?
Google baba par sab kuch mil jata hai bhai :angel:

haryanvi is a good language...but.a bit harsh....i read a haryanvi story in class 9th named - mahri sundri..... lol. the story was on authors bhais ...lol..that was funny...
Compliment de raha hai ke insult kar raha hai :angry:
Mene toh kabhi nahi padhi yeh Mahri Sundri :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom