What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zulfi.jpg

why u want to the other person to bargain from urside.... and why will he... they know each other from 8-10 months now...where as u have just joined the forum...Try to fight on ur own... what u are doing will just degrade the friendly equation they have...why u want to shoot someone using other as ur shield....
if u have so much problem ...do not come to this corner and stop speaking to him....
believe me ...no body will miss u here...

I can fight on my own! I don't need anyone from this stupid Indian Corner to miss me. I have already put that Indischer cretin to my ignore list. And everyone, don't quote me anymore from this idiotic joke thread.

Last edited:
I don't need anyone from this stupid Indian Corner to miss me. I have already put that Indischer cretin to my ignore list. And everyone, don't quote me anymore from this idiotic joke thread.
you mean like this

Mere kuch samjh nahi aa raha @levina yeh B&W movies konsi hoti hai..:unsure:
Edit: Black & White movies kya? :p nahi kabhi nahi dekhi mene :D
Yep black and white is what I meant.
Wth, tumne ek bhi poorNi movie nai dekhi???
Bollywood had its own charm ....kabhi fursat se mughal-e-azaam ya madhubala ki koyi movie dekh lena.I liked Dev Anand's movies too. Bahut zamaane dekhi nai.....tonite I'll watch one.

@S.U.R.B.
Doc you haven't given me any new assignment.And it happens to be my weekend. :-)

Thank god Kerala is not portrayed in Bollywood.

After the way they portrayed Tamilians in Chennai express, I am not looking forward to that day my friend.

Is there a way I can read up on the culture of Haryana?

Wrong Mr.Nair!!
Kerala was portrayed in "dil se" movie. Pretty zinta played a mallu character and how can forget the "diya jale" song??? MG sreekumar had sung that song along with Lata Mangeshkar.

Last edited:
The problem here is your FLAGS. Even if you make a completely Sane & neutral argument, your post would be judged by your FLAGS.

The Aunty was absolutely sure that since I was Indian & the video is about India, I am not able to accept the reality :disagree:

So better to just TROLL BD section here then banging your head against the wall :D
Hehehehehe
I have tried banging my head against that "wall" a few times....believe it or not these days I get invitations (aka mentions) to bang my head. Lol.
@nair gets victimized often :D

Yep black and white is what I meant.
Wth, tumne ek bhi poorNi movie nai dekhi???
Bollywood had its own charm ....kabhi fursat se mughal-e-azaam ya madhubala ki koyi movie dekh lena.I liked Dev Anand's movies too. Bahut zamaane dekhi nai.....tonite I'll watch one.
mene toh ek bhi purani movie nahi dekhi :cray:
Nayi saari dekh rakhi hai Hollywood bhi and Bollywood bhi sach bolu toh aajkal Bollywood me maza nahi aata:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom