What's new

@DESERTFOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are u implying that germans were actually 'liberators'?That all these atrocities were actually perpetuated by soviets themselves..germans were minding their own business?What was happening in the cities and towns?Soviet partisans?

The 'perfect, pitiless, Nazi': Soldiers' interviews reveal how German troops driven by 'bloodlust' killed for fun | Daily Mail Online

Here the reality behind ur self-denial.

EW2gKHO.jpg

Nazi troops shooting defenseless civilians

CiEa2Qc.jpg

Laughing german soldiers posing before hanged defenseless RED CROSS nurse.

R7XP4Pq.jpg

Your heroes of the waffen ss laughing as they walk away after burning a russian village.

yNhScIT.jpg

Wehrmacht soldier posing before burning russian village.

Unfortunately i can't post anything more graphic-like mass graves with german officer standing or slaughtered children.But i guess its all staged propaganda-hitler,the ss all clean good soldiers.Criminalized by the evil world,the evil jews.

Come on dude, are you really going to post fake pictures now??

That picture of the red cross nurse is a clear photo shop!!!

Faked (the woman and tree stand out sharply from surroundings):

Fake German Brutality.jpg

Real one :

german-brutality-russia-ww2-fake-images-001.jpg

@AUSTERLITZ And then why am i wrong for question your credibility???? :lol:

So you went from posting fake quotes to fake pictures?? :woot: My my, what an upgrade!!! :rofl:

@Hazzy997 @al-Hasani @Akheilos @Arabian Legend @Pakistani shaheens @Yzd Khalifa @Bratva @Tameem @p(-)0ENiX

Regarding the other pictures you posted: they're either posted out of context since one cannot really make out who's being executed (could be captured Partisans) or once again, you're posting photo shopped/fake images (wouldn't be surprised:coffee:).

Attachments

• german-brutality-russia-ww2-fake-images-001.jpg
    german-brutality-russia-ww2-fake-images-001.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 20

View attachment 150005

Real one :

View attachment 150006

So you went from posting fake quotes to fake pictures?? :woot: My my, what an upgrade!!! :rofl:

@Hazzy997 @al-Hasani @Akheilos @Arabian Legend @Pakistani shaheens @Yzd Khalifa @Bratva @Tameem @p(-)0ENiX

Regarding the other pictures you posted: they're either posted out of context since one cannot really make out who's being executed (could be captured Partisans) or once again, you're posting photo shopped/fake images (wouldn't be surprised:coffee:).

Interesting,i thank you on this.I didn't notice.Nonetheless one fake picture doesn't undo the hundred thousand others out there.
So you are basically saying every single atrocity was faked and out of context - this is the limit.
You see i'm doing this with one arm behind my back-i can't really post any graphic pictures which u can wash away.bUt nonetheless the fact that u claim everything was fake and taken out of context shows ur mentality.So tell me where did all the millions of people go from before and after german occupation?Vanished into thin air?Jewish black magic?

Also do go on explaining what u have promised-generalplan ost,hunger plan,leveling of cities,einstazgruppen etc.U have run away from that long enough.And try and do aconversation on ur own like a man,ur like a crying whinny calling upon ur arab cheerleaders every once in a while.Adding smilies doesn't improve the arguments.

Also do explain these glorious speeches and 'reflections' of the commander of the SS.

Reflections on the Treatment of Peoples of Alien Races in the East:
(Himmler)

Concerning the treatment of peoples of alien races in the East we have to see to it that we acknowledge and cultivate as many individual ethnic groups as possible, that is, outside of the Poles and the Jews, also the Ukrainians, the White Russians, the Gorals [Goralen], the Lemcos [Lemken] and the Cashubos [Kaschuben]. If other small and isolated national groups can be found in other places, they should be treated the same way.

What I want to say is that we are not only most interested in not unifying the population of the East, but, on the contrary, in splitting them up into as many parts and fragments as possible.

But even within the ethnic groups themselves we have one interest in leading these to unity and greatness, or perhaps arouse in them gradually a national consciousness and national culture, but we want to dissolve them into innumerable small fragments and particles.

We naturally want to use the members of all these ethnic groups, especially of the small ones, in positions of police officials and mayors. Only the mayors and local police authorities will be allowed to head those ethnic groups. As far as the Gorals are concerned the individual chieftains and elders of the tribes, who live in continuous feud with each other anyhow, should fill these positions. There must be no centralization toward the top, because only by dissolving this whole conglomeration of peoples of the Government General, amounting to 15 million, and of the 8 million of the eastern provinces, will it be possible for us to carry out the racial sifting which must be the basis for our considerations: namely selecting out of this conglomeration the racially valuable and bringing them to Germany and assimilating them there.

Within a very few years--I should think about 4 to 5 years the name of the Cashubes, for instance, must be unknown, because at that time there won't be a Cashubian people any more (this also goes especially for the West Prussians). I hope that the concepts of Jews will be completely extinguished through the possibility of a large emigration of all Jews to Africa or some other colony. Within a somewhat longer period, it should also be possible to make the ethnic concepts of Ukrainians, Gorals and Lemcos disappear in our area. What has been said for those fragments of peoples is also meant on a correspondingly larger scale for the Poles.

A basic issue in the solution of all these problems is the question of schooling and thus the question of sifting and selecting the young. For the non-German population of the East there must be no higher school than the four-grade elementary school. The sole goal of this school is to be--

Simply arithmetic up to 500 at the most; writing of one's name; the doctrine that it is a divine law to obey the Germans and to be honest, industrious, and good. I don't think that reading is necessary.

Apart from this school there are to be no schools at all in the East. Parents, who from the beginning want to give their children better schooling in the elementary school as well as later on in a higher school, must take an application to the Higher SS and Police Leaders. The first consideration in dealing with this application will be whether the child is racially perfect and conforming to our conditions. If we acknowledge such a child to be as of our blood, the parents will be notified that the child will be sent to a school in Germany and that it will permanently remain in Germany.

Cruel and tragic as every individual case may be, this method is still the mildest and best one if, out of inner conviction, one rejects as un-German and impossible the Bolshevist method of physical extermination of a people.

The parents of such children of good blood will be given the choice to either give away their child; they will then probably produce no more children so that the danger of this subhuman people of the East [Untermenschenvolk des Ostens] obtaining class of leaders which, since it would be equal to us, would also be dangerous for us, will disappear--or else the parents pledge themselves to go to Germany and to become loyal citizens there. The love toward their child, whose future and education depends on the loyalty of the parents, will be a strong weapon in dealing with them.

POSEN SPEECH EXTRACT 1943 TO SS-LEADERS.

''Our comrade Fegelein once captured a Russian general like that. Look, they're cheap. They're Slavs. Full of humour, as Fegelein is, Fegelein told his staff: "We'll treat this one real good. We'll act like we're going to recognize him as a General. So, when he comes in, stand up, stand at attention, keep quiet, say 'General Sir, this' and 'General Sir, that', show him how much respect you have for him". Of course, this worked. You don't need to give a Russian general any political ideas, political ideals, or political plans for the future. You can get them cheaper than that, gentlemen. The Slavs are known for that.

The Slav is never able to build anything himself. In the long run, he's not capable of it. I'll come back to this later. With the exception of a few phenomena produced by Asia every couple of centuries, through that mixture of two heredities which may be fortunate for Asia but is unfortunate for us Europeans — with the exception, therefore, of an Attilla, a Ghenghis Khan, a Tamerlaine, a Lenin, a Stalin — the mixed race of the Slavs is based on a sub-race with a few drops of blood of our blood, blood of a leading race; the Slav is unable to control himself and create order. He is able to argue, able to debate, able to disintegrate, able to offer resistance against every authority and to revolt. But these human shoddy goods are just as incapable of maintaining order today as they were 700 or 800 years ago, when they called in the Varangians, when they called in the Ruriks .''

''It is basically wrong for us to project our whole harmless soul and heart, all our good nature, our idealism, onto foreign peoples. This applies to Herder, who wrote the "Voices of the Peoples", probably in a drunken hour, and caused us, in later generations, such boundless suffering and misery. That applies to the Czechs and Slovenes, to whom, after all, we brought their national feeling. They themselves were absolutely incapable of it; rather, we invented it for them''

''For the SS Man, one principle must apply absolutely: we must be honest, decent, loyal, and comradely to members of our own blood, and to no one else. What happens to the Russians, the Czechs, is totally indifferent to me. Whatever is available to us in good blood of our type, we will take for ourselves, that is, we will steal their children and bring them up with us, if necessary. Whether other races live well or die of hunger is only of interest to me insofar as we need them as slaves for our culture; otherwise that doesn't interest me. Whether 10,000 Russian women fall down from exhaustion in building a tank ditch is of interest to me only insofar as the tank ditches are finished for Germany.

We will never be hard and heartless when it is not necessary; that is clear. We Germans, the only ones in the world with a decent attitude towards animals, will also adopt a decent attitude with regards to these human animals; but it is a sin against our own blood to worry about them and give them ideals, so that our sons and grandchildren will have a harder time with them.''

More -

We are a master race, which must remember that the lowliest German worker is racially and biologically a thousand times more valuable than the population here.

— Erich Koch, March 5th 1943(Reichskommissar Ukraine - Ukraine was one of the 'provinces' under generalplan ost)

Koch's first act as Reichskommissar was to close local schools, declaring that "Ukraine children need no schools. What they'll have to learn will be taught them by their German masters." His brutality is best exemplified by his remark, "If I meet a Ukrainian worthy of being seated at my table, I must have him shot.''

View attachment 150005

Real one :

View attachment 150006

Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH25255B125255D5B15D.jpg

Thank you for ur contribution,anything else?
When answering a post fast-one does a quick search for images of german atrocities and takes the non-graphic earliets ones u can find.Rather than trying to wriggle away from one false pic-answer -

Reflections on the Treatment of Peoples of Alien Races in the East: (Himmler)

Concerning the treatment of peoples of alien races in the East we have to see to it that we acknowledge and cultivate as many individual ethnic groups as possible, that is, outside of the Poles and the Jews, also the Ukrainians, the White Russians, the Gorals [Goralen], the Lemcos [Lemken] and the Cashubos [Kaschuben]. If other small and isolated national groups can be found in other places, they should be treated the same way.

What I want to say is that we are not only most interested in not unifying the population of the East, but, on the contrary, in splitting them up into as many parts and fragments as possible.

But even within the ethnic groups themselves we have one interest in leading these to unity and greatness, or perhaps arouse in them gradually a national consciousness and national culture, but we want to dissolve them into innumerable small fragments and particles.

We naturally want to use the members of all these ethnic groups, especially of the small ones, in positions of police officials and mayors. Only the mayors and local police authorities will be allowed to head those ethnic groups. As far as the Gorals are concerned the individual chieftains and elders of the tribes, who live in continuous feud with each other anyhow, should fill these positions. There must be no centralization toward the top, because only by dissolving this whole conglomeration of peoples of the Government General, amounting to 15 million, and of the 8 million of the eastern provinces, will it be possible for us to carry out the racial sifting which must be the basis for our considerations: namely selecting out of this conglomeration the racially valuable and bringing them to Germany and assimilating them there.

Within a very few years--I should think about 4 to 5 years the name of the Cashubes, for instance, must be unknown, because at that time there won't be a Cashubian people any more (this also goes especially for the West Prussians). I hope that the concepts of Jews will be completely extinguished through the possibility of a large emigration of all Jews to Africa or some other colony. Within a somewhat longer period, it should also be possible to make the ethnic concepts of Ukrainians, Gorals and Lemcos disappear in our area. What has been said for those fragments of peoples is also meant on a correspondingly larger scale for the Poles.

A basic issue in the solution of all these problems is the question of schooling and thus the question of sifting and selecting the young. For the non-German population of the East there must be no higher school than the four-grade elementary school. The sole goal of this school is to be--

Simply arithmetic up to 500 at the most; writing of one's name; the doctrine that it is a divine law to obey the Germans and to be honest, industrious, and good. I don't think that reading is necessary.

Apart from this school there are to be no schools at all in the East. Parents, who from the beginning want to give their children better schooling in the elementary school as well as later on in a higher school, must take an application to the Higher SS and Police Leaders. The first consideration in dealing with this application will be whether the child is racially perfect and conforming to our conditions. If we acknowledge such a child to be as of our blood, the parents will be notified that the child will be sent to a school in Germany and that it will permanently remain in Germany.

Cruel and tragic as every individual case may be, this method is still the mildest and best one if, out of inner conviction, one rejects as un-German and impossible the Bolshevist method of physical extermination of a people.

The parents of such children of good blood will be given the choice to either give away their child; they will then probably produce no more children so that the danger of this subhuman people of the East [Untermenschenvolk des Ostens] obtaining class of leaders which, since it would be equal to us, would also be dangerous for us, will disappear--or else the parents pledge themselves to go to Germany and to become loyal citizens there. The love toward their child, whose future and education depends on the loyalty of the parents, will be a strong weapon in dealing with them.

''Our comrade Fegelein once captured a Russian general like that. Look, they're cheap. They're Slavs. Full of humour, as Fegelein is, Fegelein told his staff: "We'll treat this one real good. We'll act like we're going to recognize him as a General. So, when he comes in, stand up, stand at attention, keep quiet, say 'General Sir, this' and 'General Sir, that', show him how much respect you have for him". Of course, this worked. You don't need to give a Russian general any political ideas, political ideals, or political plans for the future. You can get them cheaper than that, gentlemen. The Slavs are known for that.

The Slav is never able to build anything himself. In the long run, he's not capable of it. I'll come back to this later. With the exception of a few phenomena produced by Asia every couple of centuries, through that mixture of two heredities which may be fortunate for Asia but is unfortunate for us Europeans — with the exception, therefore, of an Attilla, a Ghenghis Khan, a Tamerlaine, a Lenin, a Stalin — the mixed race of the Slavs is based on a sub-race with a few drops of blood of our blood, blood of a leading race; the Slav is unable to control himself and create order. He is able to argue, able to debate, able to disintegrate, able to offer resistance against every authority and to revolt. But these human shoddy goods are just as incapable of maintaining order today as they were 700 or 800 years ago, when they called in the Varangians, when they called in the Ruriks .''

''It is basically wrong for us to project our whole harmless soul and heart, all our good nature, our idealism, onto foreign peoples. This applies to Herder, who wrote the "Voices of the Peoples", probably in a drunken hour, and caused us, in later generations, such boundless suffering and misery. That applies to the Czechs and Slovenes, to whom, after all, we brought their national feeling. They themselves were absolutely incapable of it; rather, we invented it for them''

''For the SS Man, one principle must apply absolutely: we must be honest, decent, loyal, and comradely to members of our own blood, and to no one else. What happens to the Russians, the Czechs, is totally indifferent to me. Whatever is available to us in good blood of our type, we will take for ourselves, that is, we will steal their children and bring them up with us, if necessary. Whether other races live well or die of hunger is only of interest to me insofar as we need them as slaves for our culture; otherwise that doesn't interest me. Whether 10,000 Russian women fall down from exhaustion in building a tank ditch is of interest to me only insofar as the tank ditches are finished for Germany.

We will never be hard and heartless when it is not necessary; that is clear. We Germans, the only ones in the world with a decent attitude towards animals, will also adopt a decent attitude with regards to these human animals; but it is a sin against our own blood to worry about them and give them ideals, so that our sons and grandchildren will have a harder time with them.''

More -

We are a master race, which must remember that the lowliest German worker is racially and biologically a thousand times more valuable than the population here.

— Erich Koch, March 5th 1943(Reichskommissar Ukraine - Ukraine was one of the 'provinces' under generalplan ost)

Koch's first act as Reichskommissar was to close local schools, declaring that "Ukraine children need no schools. What they'll have to learn will be taught them by their German masters." His brutality is best exemplified by his remark, "If I meet a Ukrainian worthy of being seated at my table, I must have him shot.''

ANSWER -

Do you deny germans on purpose exterminated millions of eastern europeans over racial preejudice.
Explain generalplan ost.
Explain hunger plan.
Explain plans to wipe out moscow and leningrad.
Explain einsatzgruppen.
Read the testimony of otto ohlendorff-how they gassed children in vans.
Unless u can't don't babble.
Ur the one avoiding the subject.
Explain the above.

Persecution of black people in Nazi Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Toleration.The pow was treated as such because he was american.
The real face u will find in the link above.

Enjoyed cordial ties?Lol.Posing a propaganda pic to advance ones own interest is not cordial.Its i need to use you,until my current enemies are destroyed..then i can dispose of you untermensch.

I am,i just need time to organize it into posts-i don't do this all day u know.You have already delayed my battle reports for over a week.

By the way i'm still waiting for ur reply on hunger plan,generalplan ost,conc camps,einsatzgruppen,plan to level citie siwth populations.
You are not running away now are you?You said u were looking into them.Well i'm waiting.

I gave you my word on the concentration camps and the "mobile gassing vans" of the Einsatzgruppen, but i'll give you the first go.

Regarding the rest about pictures of Hitler's poses with "inferior" humans being merely for propaganda purposes, doesn't make sense and does not fit into your narrative when Hitler who you claim was an open racist and bragged about his racist views of all non-Germans yet he posed for "propaganda purposes"?? Why so if everyone alreayd knows he an open racist?? Doesn't make sense, very contradictory! Now i'm not claiming Hitler loved and embraced non-Germans with flowers in one hand and the bible in the other but your claims are far fetched and don't make sense. There were thousands of non-White immigrants including Arab Muslims, and even blacks who were residing in the third Reich, albeit temporarily since non-Germans were not granted permanent citizenship, there are well documented sources on this particular subject (Black Nazis, etc), though that would require an initiative on your own part to look into these sources yourself since i can't post all of this copyrighted material:

Black Nazis!: Veronica Clark: 9781934703519: Amazon.com: Books

http://www.amazon.com/Ethnic-Minori...d_sim_b_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=0P0FYTMC1CY0ZSVCW442

I gave you my word on the concentration camps and the "mobile gassing vans" of the Einsatzgruppen, but i'll give you the first go.

Regarding the rest about pictures of Hitler's poses with "inferior" humans being merely for propaganda purposes, doesn't make sense and does not fit into your narrative when Hitler who you claim was an open racist and bragged about his racist views of all non-Germans yet he posed for "propaganda purposes"?? Why so if everyone alreayd knows he an open racist?? Doesn't make sense, very contradictory! Now i'm not claiming Hitler loved and embraced non-Germans with flowers in one hand and the bible in the other but your claims are far fetched and don't make sense. There were thousands of non-White immigrants including Arab Muslims, and even blacks who were residing in the third Reich, albeit temporarily since non-Germans were not granted permanent citizenship, there are well documented sources on this particular subject (Black Nazis, etc), though that would require an initiative on your own part to look into these sources yourself since i can't post all of this copyrighted material:

Black Nazis!: Veronica Clark: 9781934703519: Amazon.com: Books

Black Nazis II! Ethnic Minorities and Foreigners in Hitler's Armed Forces: An Unbiased History: Veronica Kuzniar Clark: 9781475089660: Amazon.com: Books

Hitler courted all ethnicities in the british empire,which he was at war against to create unrest giving propaganda statements and pictures.Its nopt a secret.In mein kampf itself he denounces blacks .So refute that.

Before even coming to conc camps-which will take acouple of days.First explain what u promised.
Explain generalplan ost.
Explain hunger plan.
Explain einsatzgruppen.
Explain the above.

Yes-The above man is head of the SS the beloved 'innocent' organization of urs.

Interesting,i thank you on this.I didn't notice.Nonetheless one fake picture doesn't undo the hundred thousand others out there.
So you are basically saying every single atrocity was faked and out of context - this is the limit.
You see i'm doing this with one arm behind my back-i can't really post any graphic pictures which u can wash away.bUt nonetheless the fact that u claim everything was fake and taken out of context shows ur mentality.So tell me where did all the millions of people go from before and after german occupation?Vanished into thin air?Jewish black magic?

I'm not white washing any side here. Just posting historically accurate facts.

Also do go on explaining what u have promised-generalplan ost,hunger plan,leveling of cities,einstazgruppen etc.U have run away from that long enough.And try and do aconversation on ur own like a man,ur like a crying whinny calling upon ur arab cheerleaders every once in a while.Adding smilies doesn't improve the arguments.
So far nobody here has been debating you but me and i have been doing it without any assistance from anyone. If i call other members here to enlighten them with my knowledge i'm only doing something well within my rights. If you believe that's against forum rules feel free to report me to the mods. And yes, i love posting smileys, especially this one: :coffee:

What's going on here, lol?

@Desert Fox

You seem to be very well informed on this topic. Do you read books on this subject for hobby? :)

Before even coming to conc camps-which will take acouple of days.First explain what u promised.
Explain generalplan ost.
Explain hunger plan.
Explain einsatzgruppen.
Explain the above.

Yes-The above man is head of the SS the beloved 'innocent' organization of urs.
Could you provide the direct source (book, website where this was posted, im sure you don't know all of this by memory, certainly you have a source)??

Anyhow, i think the Slavs might have preferred Nazi rule over Soviet rule, if we are to go with your narrative while taking into consideration the historical facts:

"US Assistant Judge Advocate, Jefferson Barracks, April 27th1945."It is true that the Reich exacted forced labour from foreign workers, but it is also true that, they were for the most part paid and fed well."

"I think some of the persons found themselves better off than at any time in their lives before."added Dr.James K.Pollack, Allied Military Government.

"What did the Germans do to get efficient production from forced labour that we were not able to do with Germans working down the mines? They fed their help and fed them well."Said Max H. Forester, Chief of AMG's Coal and Mining Division in July 1946."

HOW ALLIES TREATED GERMAN POWs by Michael Walsh

"The British resorted to various ruses in an effort to repatriate anti-Communist elements as easily as possible. For example, at the close of the war, around 50,000 Cossacks were in British-controlled parts of Austria. Along with about 100,000 Georgians, various Cossack tribes had fought with the Germans against the Soviets and, with their families, retreated westward as the Third Reich collapsed.

Military officers ordered to enforce repatriation were often surprised at the alarm expressed by the refugees when they learned that they were to be shipped eastward. Lt. Michael Bayley related how Russian peasants who had been working as slave laborers on German farms begged to be allowed to stay in Germany. The perplexed British officer was told by members of the Polish Armored Division that “of course the Russian peasants were better off in Germany – why couldn’t we let well enough alone.""

The Secret Betrayal (Review)

Operation Keelhaul:

Operation Keelhaul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So there were millions of Slavics residing in Nazi Germany working efficiently in the German war industry relieving German men for the front line duties, not once did they revolt. And when time came to deport these millions of Slavs back to their Soviet "workers paradise" many of them committed suicide or had to be bayoneted and beaten into submission by British and American soldiers to be deported back to the USSR. They preferred life in evil Nazi Germany under evil racist Hitler rather than Stalin and "noble" Communism.

How interesting.

Russian National Socialist Movement 1933 Germany 1.jpg Russian National Socialist Movement 1933 Germany.jpg
'ROND' or 'Rossiiskoye Natsionalno-Sotsialistcheskoye Dvizheniye'
(Russian National-Socialist Movement) in Berlin in May of 1933

Russians and Germans: Archaeologies of a Kinsite « Kinship Studies

Last edited:
What's going on here, lol?

Lol, i don't blame you, it all seems confusing at first glance. Just making corrections to the historical fallacies being promoted by Austerlitz.

@Desert Fox
You seem to be very well informed on this topic. Do you read books on this subject for hobby? :)
Yeah, i do. Growing up believing in historical lies of massive proportions is what actually triggered my curiosity in this particular subject, not to mention history fascinates me in general.

Some good quotes to sum up the lies being fed to the people:
Voltaire said it best: "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." (Courtesy of @Developereo

And of course, this one:

Malcom X Quote on Media Lies.jpg

Last edited:
Hitler courted all ethnicities in the british empire,which he was at war against to create unrest giving propaganda statements and pictures.Its nopt a secret.In mein kampf itself he denounces blacks .So refute that.
Hitler had no admiration for Blacks, but that still doesn't negate the fact that there were blacks within the borders of the Reich living in the midst of the "racist mouth foaming nazis" under far better living conditions than the average American, Soviet or even British at that time.

True, Hitler's motives were to overthrow the British Empire, however he still had much better views of Muslims than those supporters of the Zionist cause within the West who established the state of israel on Muslim land.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I really love reading all of this but can't you guys summarize your posts in like a paragraph or two?? Because I can't read whole pages of posts because of my time-schedule. By the way, it will also make your arguments be more user friendly and easily readable.

:)

Hey guys, I really love reading all of this but can't you guys summarize your posts in like a paragraph or two?? Because I can't read whole pages of posts because of my time-schedule. By the way, it will also make your arguments be more user friendly and easily readable.

:)
With the amount of information filling up 8 pages of this thread i don't think it would be possible to fit it into two paragraphs.

When i get the chance i will compile all of my sources on this thread onto one post for everyone to easily access for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom