What's new

Dera Bugti attack kills 5, Chinese engineers remain safe

Spending money on common people is an option but it will not solve our all problems.The attack took place on the people workingon development project,Barahamdagh is in Switzerland.The intelligence is after the farraris then how these attacks are carried out.
Development projects take years to complete but by negotiating with them can yield in months.One of my relative has just come from Balochistan visit,he says even common people hate our policies.

Well common people hate govt policies in all over Pakistan just not in Baluchistan. Anyways these attacks are carried out by the same Fararis who are living in mountains of Baluchistan and who are loyal to their respective leaders. They people are still active even though some have left the so called freedom movement. Whether it is Barahmadagh or anyone else. You talk to someone like Barahmadagh and you are opening a new chapter of getting blackmailed by an individual. By talking to him you are again neglecting the people of Baluchistan and would spend all the perks and privileges on a single individual. Let me tell you it is easy to talk to him, just give all the wealth of his grandfather and make him the chief of Bugti. And there you go, you have "peace" in Baluchistan. But that peace would be temporary since the moment Barahmadagh get's annoyed with Pakistanis state on something "freedom" movement for Baloch people will start again. So take the long but more effective way then taking the short cut which is going to take you to the place where you started.

Innalilahey wa ine ilehey rajeoon..

WTH... these pigs have started increasing their attacks... bomb them to smitherines!

Updated 29 minutes ago

JAFFARABAD: A transport van of Chinese engineers was attacked resulting in the death of at least five persons and eleven wounded, while the Chinese engineer remained safe, Geo News reported.

Reports said that Chinese engineers’ team was on way to inspect the Kachchi Canal, when it was attacked, which resulted in the death of five persons including three security men, while eleven persons were wounded.

The injured have been shifted to the nearby hospital.

Why pakistan depending upon chinese for inspecting kachchi canal???Is it constructed by the chinese.I think pakistan must carry out these inspections otherwise the militants may target chinese.RIP soldiers

May the Fallen Rest in peace ... Where is the GOP , All political parties must conduct all parties conference in Baluchistan parliament and its local leadership

until they finish the "B areas" and dont build security infra strutures and dont train their police..this would happen

it is must that they should encorage the migration of non baloch too this can be done by restarting developemental proj

thats the problem with baluch nationalists,the got no brains.
they cry out for development in their province,and here are engineers going ti inspect an irrigation canal which feeds baluch farm lands and the BLA attacks them.....
laugh at the stupidity....is all i can do.

do you know who the driver and rest of the men were? What if all killed are Baloch? Too.
just like that Polish engineer they abducted few years back, they killed the driver too. I know Indians will justify it saying that China is not here to help the people and all that but BLA has even killed UNDP employees.

and released the engineers and said they are more Humane than taliban..
anything that has a potential of progress, they will oppose it and wont stop even if their fellow tribesmen are working on site.

rhetoric, slogans and pride alone doesn’t feed in the unforgiving lands of Balochistan, one needs money to buy food and shelter to live through the extreme temperatures in some places that can be from 50+ c to -20 c.

anyone who will justify these killings will get banned, I have had enough of some members who are justifying Taliban and BLA during this week. If anyone cant help praising and justifying the attacks on Pakistan for the sake of hatred towards its people and its army then take it elsewhere I am sure there are a lot of places in the web that will accommodate those bigoted opinions but this is not one of them

These people are actually the minions of their leaders. Give Barahmadagh Bugti all the wealth of Akbar Bugti and make him the next nawab of Bugti tribe and all the "freedom" movement would vanish in the air. So instead of talking to these selfish thugs spend money on the common people of Baluchistan and take targeted action against these terrorists.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

After TTP's failure next weapon or asset in used by some "friends". Even though this asset has a long list of failures with it.

I say capture Brahamdagh and give him a taste of his own medicine....

do you know who the driver and rest of the men were? What if all killed are Baloch? Too.
just like that Polish engineer they abducted few years back, they killed the driver too. I know Indians will justify it saying that China is not here to help the people and all that but BLA has even killed UNDP employees.

and released the engineers and said they are more Humane than taliban..
anything that has a potential of progress, they will oppose it and wont stop even if their fellow tribesmen are working on site.

rhetoric, slogans and pride alone doesn’t feed in the unforgiving lands of Balochistan, one needs money to buy food and shelter to live through the extreme temperatures in some places that can be from 50+ c to -20 c.

anyone who will justify these killings will get banned, I have had enough of some members who are justifying Taliban and BLA during this week. If anyone cant help praising and justifying the attacks on Pakistan for the sake of hatred towards its people and its army then take it elsewhere I am sure there are a lot of places in the web that will accommodate those bigoted opinions but this is not one of them

Hidden behind the nationalism is the clear and evident lust for money and power....If the baluch nationalists cry for development and according to them their struggle is to give people of Baluchistan their rights,then why they stop all efforts of development by Federal government? The answer is that its not about development in Baluchistan..BLA damn cares about that..Its all bout being given all the money by Federal and provincial government..All they want is that GOP gives their sardars the Provincial budget in their accounts and let them do what they want with the money..This is all what BLA is fighting for..
This is what Akber Bugtee and his likes used to do...

STUPID DUMB*** ***HEAD USELESS POLICE AND RANGERS!!! WTF are you paid for?

Is this canal just a normal one or part of a larger project? I ask because what could be the reason for specially involved Chinese engineers to inspect a normal canal? I am sure that the Pakistani engineers would otherwise be fine for the job.

I say capture Brahamdagh and give him a taste of his own medicine....

I say be stubborn and spend more and more money on Baluchistan particularly Dera Bugti. Make it a model district of Baluchistan and let him die of frustration their in Switzerland. :D

I support the the killing of braham-stain bugti...

Also im really shocked to see this happen in dera bugti... it has been quiet since long... the infamous local militant Pahari Bugti has laidd down his arms n the kalpars(bugtis) who were exiled by akbar khan have returned... n the coal mines belong to them... they r in their areas...

PA n ISI should eliminate these bla swines!

Very unfortunate incident, hope the perpetrators will be bought to justice

Back
Top Bottom