What's new

Denmark passes ban on niqabs and burkas

What if you are cold and you are in your hoodie with shades because you`ve got conjuctivitis and facemask becuase you`ve some problem with allergy, and you need to go out to buy some food, will that be considered violation of this ban?

Pakistani seculars, one day you will accept Islam. You will realize that it was all, indeed against Islam. Rules, new laws and war on terror, was and is, infact war on Islam. And we don't have any friends. We must act now, or die. And this time, no mercy.

Great post.

In the old days "India"
The best way to look at it is 'India' was a generic term for a region before 1947 exactly like 'Asia' is today. But after 1947 'India' was adopted as brand name by Bharat Republic.

For instance the term Asia has been around for millenia. To begin with it was used by Greeks for the Anatolian/Turkish coast. Then it expanded to mean all of Anatolia, then all of the region as far east as Japan. Anatolia was then called Asia Minor. Thus the term has been around for thousands of years. It is recorded as far back as history. However it's meaning has evolved over time.

Now imagine Myanmar changes it name to "Republic of Asia" would it follow that this entity now owns this name as far back as time began and then to suggest that all countries around it were once part of "Asia"???

This is the stupid logic these Gangas use. Just because there was a name.

Pakistani seculars, one day you will accept Islam.
You do know the strongest secular force in Islam is from Turkey, right??? Erdogan is our poster boy.

@KediKesenFare

@Iqbal Ali Please change your name to "Mohammed Ali" so we can have member here claming "he is the greatest" the "Mohammed Ali". By using Ganga logic you might even start deluding you are the ...

ali_image_lead_mgee2.jpg

@Iqbal Ali Please change your name to "Mohammed Ali" so we can have member here claming "he is the greatest" the "Mohammed Ali". By using Ganga logic you might even start deluding you are the ...

ali_image_lead_mgee2.jpg
Iqbal Ali is just my forum name. My actual name is quite different.

Even the name Iqbal is used as a last name and never a first name.

The Indians here are being stupid.

"India" used to mean a regional name. Now "India" is the political name of the "Republic of India."

In essence "India" lost land when partition happened.

Pakistanis and Bangladeshis do not claim to be "Indians."

Now the name for the region is "South Asia."

Brother I was talking about Pakistani Secular. Turkey is a better country than our own, no matter what.
lol how is Turkey a better country than Pakistan. Maybe in some human indices but not all.

good if these women like their culture should not go to Denmark .
Yeah but Denmark should not claim to be a land of freedom, blah, blah ,blah all that nonsense like Canada does.

Then say Denmark promotes it's local culture.

Yeah but Denmark should not claim to be a land of freedom, blah, blah ,blah all that nonsense like Canada does.

Then say Denmark promotes it's local culture.
every country have to promote local culture . for example my country pakistan never allow women to dress whatever . then how can i expect some other country like denmark must be allowed women to wear whatever ?

You don't seem to understand that you are the problem, you old cancerous moron. How would you like if I told your mother how to dress? That's the core of the issue. Who the **** is anyone to tell someone else how to dress? It's a futile game of control and domination to see who we can subjugate under the parameters of our own personal morality.

Here's the thing old man, I don't care how any female in your family dresses. It's entirely their choice. So how about you cut the rest of humanity a break and let them live their lives the way they want to. All humans have a choice unto how they want to behave. Why are you being the old Nazi **** prick from the UK? Just leave people alone. It's really that simple.
So are you trying to say that these women wear the Burqa or Niqaab by their own free will? No one is pressurizing them saying that they are disobeying the laws of Allah and will burn in eternal hellfire or something similar if they don't wear the Burqa or the Niqaab? Their parents, husbands, other family members, local imams etc are NOT asking them to wear the Burqa or Niqaab while going out?

I will give you a simple example of the coersion. I have seen hundreds of women who live in chandni chowck area of New Delhi. It is a Muslim dominated locality. The women come out of their homes wearing the burqa As soon as they reach the Chandni Chowk metro station they go to the washroom and lo and behold out comes a girl wearing a jeans and t-shirt. They then board the metro to South Delhi where they visit the trendiest malls and marketplaces. When they come back to Chandni Chowk they do the same process in reverse and they go home in Burqa. So is it really a "Free Will" to wear a Burqa?

One of the main reason for this is security. You need to know who is there. It is very easy to hide under the Burqa.

This is a news just a few days ago from Bangalore
https://www.deccanherald.com/city/man-burqa-carrying-knife-arrested-672389.html

This proves Burqa is also a security threat.

So are you trying to say that these women wear the Burqa or Niqaab by their own free will? No one is pressurizing them saying that they are disobeying the laws of Allah and will burn in eternal hellfire or something similar if they don't wear the Burqa or the Niqaab? Their parents, husbands, other family members, local imams etc are NOT asking them to wear the Burqa or Niqaab while going out?

I will give you a simple example of the coersion. I have seen hundreds of women who live in chandni chowck area of New Delhi. It is a Muslim dominated locality. The women come out of their homes wearing the burqa As soon as they reach the Chandni Chowk metro station they go to the washroom and lo and behold out comes a girl wearing a jeans and t-shirt. They then board the metro to South Delhi where they visit the trendiest malls and marketplaces. When they come back to Chandni Chowk they do the same process in reverse and they go home in Burqa. So is it really a "Free Will" to wear a Burqa?

One of the main reason for this is security. You need to know who is there. It is very easy to hide under the Burqa.

This is a news just a few days ago from Bangalore
https://www.deccanherald.com/city/man-burqa-carrying-knife-arrested-672389.html

This proves Burqa is also a security threat.

Nobody considers Indian Muslims as Muslims, so that sounds like an Indian issue, not a Muslim one.

Perfect. Religion and conservatism is forced on a lot of these women by the men/society.
This should be followed in all secular countries.

Back
Top Bottom