What's new

Denmark passes ban on niqabs and burkas

Don't expect me to take your words as evidence! Many European goverments have banned hijab and that proves what I have said but you have shown no such evidence to back up your claim. So it's quite logical to consider your claim as false.

Don't you often say 'their country their rule'? Why are you evading it now?

You are twisting what I said or you have comprehension problem.

I don’t care what You think.
There are Muslims convicted in Sweden for beating their reatives on this issue,
and I have provided links in this thread, but You are too lazy to read.

”Their country, their rules” only applies when the people have a say.
Otherwise it is:
”Their country, their rulers rule”

You are making claims not supported by reality. Some Muslims definitely try to restrict others.

I don’t care what You think.
There are Muslims convicted in Sweden for beating their reatives on this issue,
and I have provided links in this thread, but You are too lazy to read.

What I think exposes your lies and deceits, so naturally you find it troublesome! You are dragging in domestic violence case to spread your propaganda. Domestic violence such as wife beating is rampant in the west, in that case western men should be banned from getting marriage. Keep your hatred for anything Islamic to yourself.

”Their country, their rules” only applies when the people have a say.
Otherwise it is:
”Their country, their rulers rule”

Their rulers' here means you who prop up these despots. This is why you hypocrites are despised in Muslim countries. Through these sell outs you impose your fvcking rules on us. So don't expect any consideration from us as to what fvcking rules you have in your fvcking countries.

What I think exposes your lies and deceits, so naturally you find it troublesome! You are dragging in domestic violence case to spread your propaganda. Domestic violence such as wife beating is rampant in the west, in that case western men should be banned from getting marriage. Keep your hatred for anything Islamic to yourself.

Their rulers' here means you who prop up these despots. This is why you hypocrites are despised in Muslim countries. Through these sell outs you impose your fvcking rules on us. So don't expect any consideration from us as to what fvcking rules you have in your fvcking countries.

Reported for profanity.
And no, girls are beaten by brothers for not wearing Niqab, which you would know
if you were not so lazy, and read the article.
You are on ignore from now on

Reported for profanity.
And no, girls are beaten by brothers for not wearing Niqab, which you would know
if you were not so lazy, and read the article.
You are on ignore from now on

What profanity are you talking about? I have used the same language that your fvcking leaders like trump use to get votes. As for putting me on your ignore list I say good riddance!

Their country, their rules.

But do not claim to be a land of freedom then.

In Canada I see Niqabis all the time.

I do not think you can bring Saudi Arabia into this.

Saudi Arabia does not claim to be a land of freedom. Saudi Arabia is an Islamic Theocracy.

Secondly hypocrites in the west and in Denmark should not claim to be a land of freedom while banning Niqabs.
Whether Niqab is obligatory in Islam or not is another matter.
I am of the opinion that Niqab is not obligatory to wear in Islam.
Denmark is a non muslim state and so muslims must obey what we want them to follow in our lands

In which culture promotes women to be beaten up with baseball bats and treated like slaves, you idiot?

If you are referring to Islam, you really are an idiot.

In Islam, a husband may only tap his wife with the index finger as last resort before divorcing her, if divorce is necessary.

In Islam it is prohibited for the husband to beat the wife or children and leave any marks on the body.

You are ignorant about Islam. I suggest you take a course at an Islamic University about Islam and the concept of family in Islam.

Lets talk about the condition of western women. You have the audacity to come to a Pakistani forum and talk garbage here.

In the west women are treated like prostitutes, with the husband cheating on their wives like John Edwards and Bill Clinton.

Where in the west, the husband swaps their wives with mistresses or prostitutes and God knows what.

In the west women are degraded like garbage as if they have no worth posing as underwear models or bikini models.
Charitt begins at home. Why don't you allow Pakistani christians to eat pork and drink alcohol?

Charitt begins at home. Why don't you allow Pakistani christians to eat pork and drink alcohol?

Lol... They are allowed!!! Even in the UAE... And many other Muslim countries... Lol

But i agree with the Denmark ruling their country their rules... Our country our rules.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom