What's new

Denmark passes ban on niqabs and burkas

The double standard when you hate the western values in your own country but you go to Denmark for the sake of the same values
You are missing the point.

The west claims to be a land of freedom, so when Muslims go there, they expect the same freedoms for them to do their stuff.

I see no contradiction here. There are no double standards in this case.

I don't get Muslims they complain about the West having double standards but yet they all run to the West like rats.

When Muslims are a minority in a country they will live peacefully and start breeding like cockroaches. And as soon as their numbers start increasing they will start making their demands.

If the West is so bad why don't they stay in their beautiful, rich, perfect heavens in Muslims countries?

Last edited:
You are stupid. In Islam murder is a major sin.

I would not kill my children if they dress liberally in a bikini and miniskirt. I would politely teach them that it is forbidden in Islam to wear such dresses.

From what I heard and was taught, Niqab is not obligatory to wear in Islam.

Yeah but to beat with a baseball bat is an extremist behaviour.

Don't blame the religion Islam for some stupid people who has the wrong behaviour.

Same way how I hear that western men treat their wives like crap and cheat on them and commit adultery.

Yeah, but Sweden is part of the west isn't it.

How about this example:

https://www.thelocal.se/20171127/ex-boyfriend-faces-trial-over-murder-of-tova-moberg-19

Ex-boyfriend faces trial over murder of Tova Moberg, 19
The Local
news@thelocal.se
@thelocalsweden
27 November 2017
08:07 CET+01:00
tova mobergcourtmurder trialhudiksvallnjutånger
Share this article

2beaa4e9e396943d103b78dbe3c6e474601a6d0a3ae59cf41447985367f0cbf8.jpg

The accused and his legal counsel at a remand hearing earlier this year. Photo: Mats Andersson/TT
The trial of a 22-year-old man accused for murdering his ex-girlfriend starts today.
Tova Moberg, 19, left her home in the small town of Njutånger in Hudiksvall municipality, eastern Sweden, on a Saturday evening in May to go to a party. She was reported missing by her family when she did not return home the following day. A few days later her body was found hidden in a lake.

Her ex-boyfriend was shortly thereafter arrested on suspicion of killing her. He had previously been reported to the police for assaulting her, and she had recorded several violent incidents in her diary.

An investigation of the body showed that she had been strangled and hit 20 times with a hammer.

Forensic evidence to be used in the trial consists of a roll of tape which the prosecutor claims was used when the body was being lowered into the lake, as well as clothes said to belong to the suspect.

Moberg's diary is also to be used as evidence in the trial. In it, she described an abusive relationship where she was not allowed to see her friends, and feared that he would eventually kill her.

One entry describes an argument after he found out she had a secret account on Snapchat.

"I have never taken such a beating before. But there's nothing I can do. He says that if I break up with him he'll kill me, I dare not take that chance. I'm actually feeling really bad but I can't think about it. But I'm trying to make the best of the situation," she wrote according to the investigation.

No weapons or tools that could potentially be tied to the murder have been found, and no DNA traces of the man on her body, reported the TT news agency ahead of the start of the trial on Monday.

The 22-year-old ex-boyfriend is also accused of 'gross violation of a woman's integrity' ('grov kvinnofridskränkning'). He denies both that and the murder charge.

The trial will be held at Hudiksvall District Court, scheduled to end on December 21st.

I hear it is common in the west (Including Sweden), that boyfriends kill their girlfriends, when the girlfriend finds a new boyfriend or dumps the old boyfriend.

Isn't that a fault in your society.
Instead of looking and trying to find faults in other societies, look at your own first! ;)

I do not blame Islam, I blame the Muslims doing the act.
A minority of Muslims can’t handle the Quran.
Therefore the rest of the Muslims are requested to abide to rules to protect the victims of that minority.

A minority of citizens can’t handle alcohol.
Therefore the rest of the citizens are requested to abide by rules to protect the
families of alcoholists.

Same thing.

If we can come up with laws that protect women against domestic violence,
we will do so.

Therefore the rest of the Muslims are requested to abide to rules to protect the victims of that minority.

Therefore the rest of the citizens are requested to abide by rules to protect the
families of alcoholists.

Same thing.

we will do so.
Sounds reasonable

families of alcoholists.

Same thing.

we will do so.
I do not understand everything you are saying. But you sound reasonable.

There is good and bad people everywhere in every community.

Thank you for your reasonable post.

Great post.

The best way to look at it is 'India' was a generic term for a region before 1947 exactly like 'Asia' is today. But after 1947 'India' was adopted as brand name by Bharat Republic.

For instance the term Asia has been around for millenia. To begin with it was used by Greeks for the Anatolian/Turkish coast. Then it expanded to mean all of Anatolia, then all of the region as far east as Japan. Anatolia was then called Asia Minor. Thus the term has been around for thousands of years. It is recorded as far back as history. However it's meaning has evolved over time.

Now imagine Myanmar changes it name to "Republic of Asia" would it follow that this entity now owns this name as far back as time began and then to suggest that all countries around it were once part of "Asia"???

This is the stupid logic these Gangas use. Just because there was a name.

You do know the strongest secular force in Islam is from Turkey, right??? Erdogan is our poster boy.

@KediKesenFare
They will never accept that on the political spectrum of Pakistan, Erdoğan would be determined as 'secular'.

Well as they say their country their rules. In rome do as romans do.

What will you say when Muslims of Muslim states will tell non-Muslims what to wear or what to eat? Will you still say their country their rule?

What will you say when Muslims of Muslim states will tell non-Muslims what to wear or what to eat? Will you still say their country their rule?

Some Muslims are already telling non-Muslims what to wear over here.
Also they complain about food, and about singing and dancing.
No wonder that a law banning ”self-made” police is proposed.

The wording of the new legislation does not specifically mention Muslim women but says that "anyone who wears a garment that hides the face in public will be punished with a fine".

Then it is not a ban on niqabs.

Please change the title to appropriately say what it means.

But given the frequency of attacks in Europe by radicalised and brainwashed people, it is good that such rules have come.

it should be a woman's choice which part of her body she covers or not. Why state is interfering?

Isn't that common in your countries too? State interfering and telling what one should wear and what not?

Freedom is a two way street man.

Your countries are your people's first. Others who move there have to comply with local laws and cultural norms. Make it clear and say it loudly.

No need to feel guilty for it.

I said Muslims in Muslim states, not non-Muslim states. Non-Muslims in their countries are telling Muslims what not to wear and eat, not the other way round as you are claiming. If you need evidence there are plenty.

I said Muslims in Muslim states, not non-Muslim states. Non-Muslims in their countries are telling Muslims what not to wear and eat, not the other way round as you are claiming. If you need evidence there are plenty.

Muslims are predominately telling Muslims what to wear in our countries.
This is the big problem.
Muslims are also telling Muslims what to wear in their countries.
Once this behaviour is stopped Muslims can complain.

The Danes are by this law blocking this scandal.

Try have a Whiskey in KSA and see how it goes.

Muslims are predominately telling Muslims what to wear in our countries.

Nope, Muslims are not telling other Muslims in your country that they cannot wear hijab. You are telling them that they cannot wear hijab and now you are changing the story.

Muslims are also telling Muslims what to wear in their countries.
Once this behaviour is stopped Muslims can complain.

What happened to your 'their country their rule' slogan? In your country if you insist on having your rule, in our country you can't have your rule. This behaviour must stop.

Try have a Whiskey in KSA and see how it goes.

Do you think the US service men or non-Muslims don't consume alcoholic drinks in KSA? It's just that they can't do it in public places. The restrictions are for Muslims, not for non-Muslims. I think you should try beef in india, that will fix your problem with Islam.

Nope, Muslims are not telling other Muslims in your country that they cannot wear hijab. You are telling them that they cannot wear hijab and now you are changing the story.

What happened to your 'their country their rule' slogan? In your country if you insist on having your rule, in our country you can't have your rule. This behaviour must stop.

Do you think the US service men or non-Muslims don't consume alcoholic drinks in KSA? It's just that they can't do it in public places. The restrictions are for Muslims, not for non-Muslims. I think you should try beef in india, that will fix your problem with Islam.

Muslims ARE telling other Muslims to wear Niqab here,
and if they don’t they are shunned or physically attacked.
That is why they need protection.
In the Muslim world, people are protesting against having the wear Niqab.
They are arrested and beaten. Noone is protecting them.

As You said, Muslims restrict what You can drink.

Muslims ARE telling other Muslims to wear Niqab here,
and if they don’t they are shunned or physically attacked.

Don't expect me to take your words as evidence! Many European goverments have banned hijab and that proves what I have said but you have shown no such evidence to back up your claim. So it's quite logical to consider your claim as false.

In the Muslim world, people are protesting against having the wear Niqab.
They are arrested and beaten. Noone is protecting them.

Don't you often say 'their country their rule'? Why are you evading it now?

As You said, Muslims restrict what You can drink.

You are twisting what I said or you have comprehension problem.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom