What's new

Denmark bans kosher and halal slaughter

Seems like you are the only one here who has had enough, by the way are you Authorized representative of Europeans and Everybody?
I live in Europe and yeah majority of natives have had enough.

sorry I dont believe in all those religious right crap..
Religious crap? No sir, its very scientific. Google how meat is necessary for people, you will find a plethora of literature. Just because you believe cattle is divine, don't try to enforce it on others.

This isn't about the animal this is about the GOD. The animal is dead regardless, but why does the god ask for it to be killed in his name? It seems hypocritical to me that a peaceful god demands a sacrifice in his name.

Since The Almighty created everything, it is but natural that you thank The Almighty for the food he is providing.

Ok, a one year old article, which is not even true:disagree: If I had to guess, this post it's a foolish attack on Denmark because the UP have been reminded that we are allowed to draw, paint and make distasteful jokes about the various prophets, holy people, politicians and each other, without penalty. We want very much to be living that way. We have made a great effort and trouble for our Muslim minorities. Look at this as just one of many examples: Denmark Bans Meatballs to Accommodate Muslims
But more and more Danes believe that we do not get nothing but scorn from our guests. Be careful to not get in one of the next generations of Europeans to the dig swastika up again, no one wants that
:cheers:

But more and more Danes believe that we do not get nothing but scorn from our guests. Be careful to not get in one of the next generations of Europeans to the dig swastika up again, no one wants that
Wow, they insult 1.5 billion people under the excuse of free speech but they have banned meatballs so i guess we are even right?
Btw, Europeans suffered the most under the swastika and i doubt they have forgotten that yet.

ritual slaughtering.... ? guess what happens to that meat? its divided in 3 portions.. 1 is distributed among neighbours,1 among neerdy and 1 for the house hold.... the leather/skin is donated to a charity...

unlike hindu we dont slaughter animals n throw the carcasses to please Goddesses.,,

Hindus don't throw away the carcasses, the meat and everything else is used in a more or less similar way as you have mentioned.

In the short term, muslims can cause havoc and destruction in Europe. In the long-term, Europeans will go genocidal on their asses if it continues. Be sure of that too. Europeans didn't build all this so that a bunch of dogmatic peasants can turn it into a Bedouin village. If Muslims keep going like this, a cultural war will begin and everybody will be against Muslims, Eastern and Western. Everybody's had enough.

A fun fact, do you know European countries where muslims are in majority for last 100 years ?

Republic of macedonia

Albania

Kosovo.

Bosnia

Parts of Bulgaira

Did these countries caused havoc upon their non muslim neighbours ?

This is exactly how the extremist want them to react. :hitwall:

A fun fact, do you know European countries where muslims are in majority for last 100 years ?

Republic of macedonia

Albania

Kosovo.

Bosnia

Parts of Bulgaira

Did these countries caused havoc upon their non muslim neighbours ?

Macedonia ?-not by a long shot a country with muslim majority-33% muslim

Kosovo-not really a country but a Serb breakaway province with flimsy international support and with its institutions on life support with Western money.

parts of Bulgaria-is that a country ?

Bosnia-51% muslim majority...

Albania-very,very secular.

Btw,besides Albania,the rest are countries formed after 1992,nevermind the last 100 years.

In the short term, muslims can cause havoc and destruction in Europe. In the long-term, Europeans will go genocidal on their asses if it continues. Be sure of that too. Europeans didn't build all this so that a bunch of dogmatic peasants can turn it into a Bedouin village. If Muslims keep going like this, a cultural war will begin and everybody will be against Muslims, Eastern and Western. Everybody's had enough.

How will they know who is Muslim and who is not to them we all look alike they just see a 'asian' looking person and they to can be a victim of a hate crime.

Ok these animal rights activists are pissing me off. If they want animals to have the same rights as humans, why don't you charge, execute and imprison in a cage all the animal that have attacked and killed humans? Exactly, you wouldn't because its insane you would be retarded if you would. Humans need meat to avoid malnutrition. Essential nutrient which are the only nutrients not produced by the human body are only obtained through meat from animals. Humans need animals to survive..

Back
Top Bottom