What's new

Deng Xiaoping - the greatest, Chinese army force military drill 1981

I think mao is a curel and somehow naive leader.

Give me a break. The Japanese Imperial Army killed millions of Chinese. That was cruel. Mao Zedong developed thermonuclear weapons to put an end to that kind of crap. Mao Zedong is a Chinese hero.

By the way, I'm not saying that Mao was perfect. No leader is perfect. However, his accomplishments and beneficial long-term effect on China is undeniable.

Every CCP leader would do the same thing.only the 长白山 part is unique.

B.S.

China had 5,000 years of leaders and no one can approach Mao Zedong in developing Chinese military technology. It is Mao's thermonuclear weapons and ICBMs that are safeguarding China today from American power.

Mao Zedong built the CCP. He shaped the party during the long years of rebellion against the KMT. Mao was the heart and soul of the CCP.

Give me a break. The Japanese Imperial Army killed millions of Chinese. That was cruel. Mao Zedong developed thermonuclear weapons to put an end to that kind of crap. Mao Zedong is a Chinese hero.

But he is a cruel leader ,how many CCP leaders has been killed by him and his lapdogs "四人帮"?
And how many people has die because his stupid policies?

But he is a cruel leader ,how many CCP leaders has been killed by him and his lapdogs "四人帮"?
And how many people has die because his stupid policies?

How many people did Mao save from another Japanese rampage through China?

How about another eight-country invasion? That was only in 1900.

Look at the strenuous efforts by the West to separate Tibet and Xinjiang from China. Why doesn't the West use its military power? Mao Zedong's thermonuclear weapons and ICBMs deter such nonsense.

Look at the efforts by the West to help the Vietnamese and Filipinos steal thousand-year-old sovereign Chinese territory in the South China Sea. Once again, China must rely on Mao's WMDs to shock the West out of its daydream of stealing Chinese territory.

B.S.

China had 5,000 years of leaders and no one can approach Mao Zedong in developing Chinese military technology. It is Mao's thermonuclear weapons and ICBMs that are safeguarding China today from American power.

lol,mao isn't that great in military factor.the qing emporers had achieved much greater than ccp.

What?CCP wasn't founded by mao.
and it's nothing to do with those men died for his ignorance.

CCP built modern China. CCP abolished thousand-year-old agricultural tax.

I'm tired of your anti-China attitude. Good bye troll.

I am chinese and I am anti-mao,thanks.

Look at the strenuous efforts by the West to separate Tibet and Xinjiang from China. Why doesn't the West use its military power? Mao Zedong's thermonuclear weapons and ICBMs deter such nonsense.

Look at the efforts by the West to help the Vietnamese and Filipinos steal thousand-year-old sovereign Chinese territory in the South China Sea. Once again, China must rely on Mao's WMDs to shock the West out of its daydream of stealing Chinese territory.

lol,all these don't mean mao is a good leader.and your inferior complex is pretty obivious.

the soviet famine is made by stalin to kill ukrainian.
The chinese famine is purely caused by a dumbass.
That's the different.
In mao's period,chinese are as poor as in the KMT's rule.
the great leap forward is completely a joke.mao made people to break their
pans and pots to make iron,then find it's useless.
It's the most stupid policy that I know.Only dumbass stupid can make such policy.
Stop talking nonsense here,This policy was approved by all the CPC key members included DengXiaoping.
Mao made some mistakes but he is still one of the greatest leader in the 20th Century world,Still lives in the hearts of real Chinese。

What?CCP wasn't founded by mao.
and it's nothing to do with those men died for his ignorance.

I am chinese and I am anti-mao,thanks.

lol,all these don't mean mao is a good leader.and your inferior complex is pretty obivious.
Well, I think Dr Henry Kissinger is much more clever and reputable than you,so I think his respect and worship to Chairman Mao
is enough to crush your insult to Mao

Well, I think Dr Henry Kissinger is much more clever and reputable than you,so I think his respect and worship to Chairman Mao
is enough to crush your insult to Mao

He worships mao?lol,I didn't know that.

lol,mao isn't that great in military factor.the qing emporers had achieved much greater than ccp.
This guy worship Qing,the dynasty every country could invade China and kill Chinese with impunity :D
Martian ,I tell you, there is a creature which Chinese call them 汉奸 Hanjian, All the 汉奸 are anti-Mao,anti-CCP,anti-China.:smokin:
debating with them is a waste of time:D

This guy worship Qing,the dynasty every country could invade China and kill Chinese with impunity :D
Martian ,I tell you, there is a creature which Chinese call them 汉奸 Hanjian, All the 汉奸 are anti-Mao,anti-CCP,anti-China.:smokin:
debating with them is a waste of time:D

lol,皇汉 is as stupid as korean nationalists.

Back
Top Bottom