What's new

'Demographic flooding': India introduces new Kashmir domicile law

India is following israel's ploicy which they think is very successful. but india is shameless skunk will not care about humanity..

India will change it just like you guys did. ( Pandits) You cant do anything about it.

Its now or never.

We can, will and are doing something about it. Attacks on your forces are increasing, wait for another 12-24 months. See what the impact is.

For decades India prevented the brahmis from returning back to Jammu and Kashmir ever since they had to flee due to the kashmir crisis. I'm in favor of them coming back to their Homeland. But I'm not in favor of other Indians settling their and changing the demographics.

But if we look at the other side of the coin. Pakistan has not had any restrictions on Pakistanis settling in Azad Kashmir and many Pakistanis have settled there and intermarried.

Let's not be munafiqs and forget ourselves before throwing stones at them.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...ces-kashmir-domicile-law-200401100651450.html

--------------

^^ hindus from india proper are being relocated to kashmir , ex army are being alloted land ,

a demographic change is being applied in kashmir ..

---------------

time to heat up the hybrid war , launch more freedom fighters and speed up the arms delivery to them..

--------------

i suspect that india would go for PLEBISCITE once it is comfortable with a demographic that favors delhi in a possible vote

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...ces-kashmir-domicile-law-200401100651450.html

--------------

^^ hindus from india proper are being relocated to kashmir , ex army are being alloted land ,

a demographic change is being applied in kashmir ..

---------------

time to heat up the hybrid war , launch more freedom fighters and speed up the arms delivery to them..

--------------

i suspect that india would go for PLEBISCITE once it is comfortable with a demographic that favors delhi in a possible vote
Elite of Pakistan are pretty much comfortable with it. And u and me don't count.

For decades India prevented the brahmis from returning back to Jammu and Kashmir ever since they had to flee due to the kashmir crisis. I'm in favor of them coming back to their Homeland. But I'm not in favor of other Indians settling their and changing the demographics.

But if we look at the other side of the coin. Pakistan has not had any restrictions on Pakistanis settling in Azad Kashmir and many Pakistanis have settled there and intermarried.

You have to be from AJK to live there and buy property there. People can inter-marry, but whole waves of people can't just move in and colonise.

You need to work harder for maintaining your cover.
Pakistanis can't settle and buy immovable assets in AJK and GB.
As for marriage,it's a total different subject lot and lot of AJK residence have tribal links in Punjab and KPK,so they marry into each other,on top of that it's a personal issue.Those Kashmiris who are living and doing business in urban centres of Pakistan,they always have inter-marriages with people they are living with for many decades.
@waz please do take a look at someone who is calling whole nation as munafiqs,just for pointing something wrong.

You have to be from AJK to live there and buy property there. People can inter-marry, but whole waves of people can't just move in and colonise.
He seems like a false flagger or misinformed.

@El Sidd It's been over Nine months since Aug 5th India's take over of Kashmir and Pakistan does n't even lift a finger to help Kashmiri Muslim brethren come out from Hindu fascist occupation who has caged and suppressed Kashmir like never before.

I thought we would see some bold action and not just customary speeches at UN and incessant tweet.
Forget Kashmir. Ohh sorry you guys have already forgotten it.

People of AJK and GB can live anywhere in Pakistan but other Pakistanis can't

@El Sidd It's been over Nine months since Aug 5th India's take over of Kashmir and Pakistan does n't even lift a finger to help Kashmiri Muslim brethren come out from Hindu fascist occupation who has caged and suppressed Kashmir like never before.

I thought we would see some bold action and not just customary speeches at UN and incessant tweet.
Forget Kashmir. Ohh sorry you guys have already forgotten it.

You are a size of a mini continent. It takes time to rally a global initiative for intervention for the cause of humanity.

Inshallah our efforts will come good in time.

You are a size of a mini continent. It takes time to rally a global initiative for intervention for the cause of humanity.

Inshallah our efforts will come good in time.
Pura sheher ko ekattha kar rahe ho akele main dum nahi. Yes, hum bade mulk hain, hum se daro.

Mate I know a good number of people who've bought property in AJK without having domicile there. And I know just at many people who've settled there after marrying someone who's not from AJK but his/her parents are from AJK

Pura sheher ko ekattha kar rahe ho akele main dum nahi. Yes, hum bade mulk hain, hum se daro.

sabka haq hai aap per. sirf hamara thori. abhi hum jangi saaz o saman ikhatta kar rahe hain. aap tab tak jashan manayen.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom