What's new

Democracy Would Confuse Chinese People’s Minds, Says Political Journal

Are they saying that chinese will find it difficult to comprehend democracy despite having high IQ ??

That is weird . This report is an insult to the chinese IQ .

No it isn't. Even the most well written and thought argument can be made ridicules if they cut out context and read it out in a squeaky clown voice.

The central idea of the article is simply: Every nation is an unique existence and thus must find a way that is best suited for them. The western style of government developed due to their unique culture background and history. As a result, while it is beneficial to learn from the strengths, it will be foolish to copy western style of government in its entirety.

More proof that the Chinese government knows the ' real' mental acumen of their citizenry and that it is fragile and well short of the fudged IQ they claim.
yes is it kinda confusing to us , we just don't get why india having democracy for so long still having more poor than the whole Africa and more infant death than the entire world put together.

Judging from the Chinese response here, looks like the journal is correct.

Judging from your comment, seems you have never seen a Chinese in personal.

Leave Gambit alone, he still holding the deep hatred toward Chinese in general, South Vietnamese fled to west because China and Soviet Union help the Viet Cong defeat the South Viet Nam. Anything relate to communist will make his blood boil in rage.

Judging from your comment, seems you have never seen a Chinese in personal.
Buddy...1/5th of the engineers I support at work, not counting my counterparts in Singapore, are Chinese. Not one from Taiwan. A few of them became Chinese-Americans. Bought homes, married local gals, and will go back to China only to visit. Not only that, I grew up in Hawaii. Look up the demographics of the US State of Hawaii. Am willing to bet dollars to doughnuts I know more Chinese than you do.

Leave Gambit alone, he still holding the deep hatred toward Chinese in general, South Vietnamese fled to west because China and Soviet Union help the Viet Cong defeat the South Viet Nam. Anything relate to communist will make his blood boil in rage.
Why should I 'rage'? Communism has proven to be a failed ideology. Even the Vietnamese admitted it.

yes is it kinda confusing to us , we just don't get why india having democracy for so long still having more poor than the whole Africa and more infant death than the entire world put together.
USA can success, but India demcracy lost, why same democracy will lead to different result, we are "confused".

Indian have too much idiots, how could they understand that?! if they can, they will not be a loser country!

He is right. Since Chinese people have lived in slavery for centuries, they will not be able to digest the freedom offered by democracy. Even today labor camps (Like cattle camps) Exist in China. If at all democracy is to be offered to Chinese, It should be offered gradually in phase manner by looking at the Chinese masses whether they have become capable to adapt the democracy.

When you have 1 billion talented Indians and an Italian waitress get voted to be your leader, you should be able to figure out something is wrong.

I have read the Chinese version of the article.

It is simply an article that make a case for China idea of continuous path of development while rejecting wholesale adaptation of western ideology(democracy).

I failed to see why China should not have their own idea, and rights to self-determining their own fate.

Why is the west so determine to push or even force democracy on China anyway? Don't the Chinese has the right to disagree?

Back
Top Bottom