What's new

Democracy is not the way for Pakistan!

in your india's dictionary , democracy is more like a concept which noly in your brain ,but to our chinese ,it is a process, wo concede we have many things to do, but we will achieve it step by step, we must develop our economy , promopt our education, reform our political systm, protect our citizen rights.

Economy is useless to decide superstructure if individual uses his intellect

i have to say how stupid and foolish you are! do you think you will want democracy more than food, water, and house, if you in Iraq which is occupied by us military, do you think it is the democracy which you wanted? very good, now i think you can go to iraq to save all iraq people and you can go to afric, you should tell african how important the democracy is when they are hungry.

Very rightly said! Unfortunately in todays world every solution is with the answer of democracy.

yeah, democracy is important, but it is a process. it is not a only a conception, and it is not also a tool to invade, intervene and curse other countries.the human rights of exisitence and development is more important than a "noun" of democracy, if someone take care of the democracy and human rights of other countries ,so he or she should help others instead of cursing on mouth, his behavior only makes us to doubt whether his intention is democracy or some other political task.

Economy is useless to decide superstructure if individual uses his intellect

i have to say how stupid and foolish you are! do you think you will want democracy more than food, water, and house, if you in Iraq which is occupied by us military, do you think it is the democracy which you wanted? very good, now i think you can go to iraq to save all iraq people and you can go to afric, you should tell african how important the democracy is when they are hungry.

My dear friend .. this logic of using economy Vs democracy is sign of intellectual bankruptcy and CPC have scared the S..t out of you by feeding you with this fear . they told you that option of communism and autocracy is poverty and you believed it .. we can feel pity on you .

the richest countries are democracy .
when you have democracy you can choose the right leaders and they can make the economy better .. unfortunately Iraq and Africa are not able to develop that maturity to make themself a democratic country

Very rightly said! Unfortunately in todays world every solution is with the answer of democracy.

No my dear friend .. democracy is not a solution .. but a way to find a solution ..
people with this mentality will not be able to develop a democracy

yeah, democracy is important, but it is a process. it is not a only a conception, and it is not also a tool to invade, intervene and curse other countries.the human rights of exisitence and development is more important than a "noun" of democracy, if someone take care of the democracy and human rights of other countries ,so he or she should help others instead of cursing on mouth, his behavior only makes us to doubt whether his intention is democracy or some other political task.

and yes people have right to question you
this questioning has to be based on facts ..

learn to discuss and debate .. instead of getting personal

its you who is cursing other country .. its better if you please debate and discuss in more humane manner .

The bottom line is the Quaid-I-Azam said we would be a democratic nation, all of our founding fathers aggreed on Pakistan being a democratic nation, all of our brave soldiers gave life for a free and democratic Pakistan and we will have a democratic Pakistan.

My dear friend .. this logic of using economy Vs democracy is sign of intellectual bankruptcy and CPC have scared the S..t out of you by feeding you with this fear . they told you that option of communism and autocracy is poverty and you believed it .. we can feel pity on you .

the richest countries are democracy .
when you have democracy you can choose the right leaders and they can make the economy better .. unfortunately Iraq and Africa are not able to develop that maturity to make themself a democratic country

you can speak your view, but you have no rights to remark the bankruptcy of CPC , and i must say every institution has its advantage and disadvantage. however, the fact is india always claimed that it is the largest democratic country in the world, but what they got? only a noun of "democracy" and an attitude of "cold-war", if your india open your eyes, compared india with china, you can find a true results.

I'll put it this way. We are not ready for democracy. I would say that Democracy is an end, not a process.

We need to put processes in place first and then worry about how democratic we are.

Simply put, our people choose bad leaders. They need someone else to choose it for them till those processes are put in place. It is an awful thing to say, but that's how it is.

you can speak your view, but you have no rights to remark the bankruptcy of CPC , and i must say every institution has its advantage and disadvantage. however, the fact is india always claimed that it is the largest democratic country in the world, but what they got? only a noun of "democracy" and an attitude of "cold-war", if your india open your eyes, compared india with china, you can find a true results.

Why do we Indians have to compare our country to China? You think economic prosperity is the sole desire of human beings? Do you think religious and cultural development is unnecessary? What makes you think modernity and economic growth is entirely synonymous with concrete superstructures? We are happy with our country and the way it is going ahead; we do not want to compare ourselves with the PRC. India's greatest strength is and will be its democracy. Be rest assured we will be a developed nation within the next century. And when I say "developed," I mean development that is not merely economic, but social, cultural, political, and human.

The problem with China is there are infinite checks on how far you can go ahead and criticise the government and its policies, regardless of whether the government or its policies are right or wrong. If you think we are against China, we are not. What we are against is the CCP and its dominance over the mind and soul of China and Chinese. Why do most Chinese forget that China is much more than the CCP? Further, merely because we criticize and question the CCP and its policies, why is it that you assume we are anti-China and biased? This, along with your comments quoted above, is ample proof of your intellectual maturity. CCP is a bankrupt institution that is "ruling" China by virtue of propaganda and farce.

When the CCP was staying true to its roots (communism), China was amongst the lesser developed countries of the world. Only when the CCP embraced capitalism (which by virtue is a "democratic economy"), there took place a "rise" of China. If the CCP believes that what it has done has been good for China and its citizens than why is it so afraid to contest free elections, and establish its popularity?

By the way, democracy is the only solution to Pakistan’s problems; this is not my view, it is the view of millions of Pakistanis who voted for the candidates they wanted to get elected. The only thing that Pakistanis and their army have to realize is that patience is one of the primary requirements of democracy.

I'll put it this way. We are not ready for democracy. I would say that Democracy is an end, not a process.

We need to put processes in place first and then worry about how democratic we are.

Simply put, our people choose bad leaders. They need someone else to choose it for them till those processes are put in place. It is an awful thing to say, but that's how it is.

Democracy cannot be created from some political entity/process other than an imperfect democracy. An imperfect democracy is what Pakistan is and would have transformed into a true democracy if it weren't for the macho men in the GHQ. Democracy is not merely election of leaders; it is the process of creating institutions that can run a country in a fair and appropriate manner. These institutions are open to change and criticism and can be closed if so desired by the people; this is what democracy is about. Choice of leaders and freedom to vote are merely part of a democratic process. The "processes" that you are referring to cannot precede a democracy.

Asim, you think that your leaders are bad; the people who elected them do not think so. Further, why do you assume that Pakistan is the only country in the world that is blessed with "wonderful" politicians?

Are your military or non-democratic leaders any better? At least your democratic leaders can be removed.

democracy will be a process, it is definitly ,could you image a democracy institution 2000 years ago, silly boy ,please remember, that economic base decides your process of superconstruction

democracy will be a process, it is definitly ,could you image a democracy institution 2000 years ago, silly boy ,please remember, that economic base decides your process of superconstruction

Silly boy? Excellent, the cat is out of the bag.

"Democracy is a process": very true, and a good one at that.

"Could you image a democracy institution 2000 years ago": Greek city states.

"Economic base decides your process of superconstruction": May I ask what exactly is "superconstruction"?

Further, why is that you choose to ignore the post(s) made by me and not counter-argue?

i know you will say Greek city states, however greek'大民主 和现在的民主还存在本质的区别,你还是好好读读西方文明史吧

Please post in English; I do not understand Mandarin.

btw: you always talk me tradition ,i am very surprised why do you say some words in your mother language? i am very intersted in india's language

I do not know what you're trying to say; can you be more clear?

i never use Mandarin, i am a chinese , i am pride of that i can express my view more clearly with my mother language,chinese.

Sorry, I'm unaware of the distinction (Mandarin/Chinese).

I do not understand Chinese and you are fluent largely only in Chinese; I guess there is a communication gap.

and i still think the same as you ,but i do not know which language is your mother language?

My mother tongue (not language) is Hindi, but I'm fluent with English too.

Back
Top Bottom