What's new

Democracy is a failed experiment

Oh the chinese abuse the system do they really? but you goody american dont abuse. Give it a rest. China is pulling people out of povert over the last 20 years whilst america is putting more of its people on food stamps and you think your system is better. Yea rite smell the coffee
We are talking about the Chinese abuse of the 'Thank' feature of the forum's software, nothing to do with economics. Do try to keep up.

Oh the chinese abuse the system do they really? but you goody american dont abuse. Give it a rest. China is pulling people out of povert over the last 20 years whilst america is putting more of its people on food stamps and you think your system is better. Yea rite smell the coffee

self delete

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

We are talking about the Chinese abuse of the 'Thank' feature of the forum's software, nothing to do with economics. Do try to keep up.

I know what you are talking about but it doesnt matter what we talk about yours is better innit:rofl:

Every coin has two sides. The posities of Democracy can not be felt by Communism and so is the vise versa.

Every coin has two sides. The posities of Democracy can not be felt by Communism and so is the vise versa.
So what are the positives of communism that cannot exist in democratic systems?

Ashokbhai I was suggesting ways of good governance earlier on. I dont care about the system or what you call it as long as people in our countries suffering in the way of hunger decreases. And I suggest there is no perfect or right or wrong lets learn from each other and try to alleviate suffering of humans wherever they maybe

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

So what are the positives of communism that cannot exist in democratic systems?

You cant see it can you in the last 20 years china has pulled hundreds of millions out of poverty whereas your system has put 1 in 6 in america on food stamps.

You cant see it can you in the last 20 years china has pulled hundreds of millions out of poverty whereas your system has put 1 in 6 in america on food stamps.
But what was before the rise in food stamps recipients? And you expect me to believe that you work in finances with this kind of thinking?

But what was before the rise in food stamps recipients? And you expect me to believe that you work in finances with this kind of thinking?

America was once a great nation. But I think somewhere along the way it lost its way.

Used to work in the city of london was one of the first pakistanis to do so. 20 years earlier all blacks or non whites were allowed to do was to work in the cloakroom lol

America was once a great nation. But I think somewhere along the way it lost its way.
Aaahhh...So now you cannot support your argument you resort to meaningless rhetoric. Answer the question: What was US before the current increase in welfare recipients? Good economic growth?

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Are you asking in theory or in practice as practiced behind the iron curtain and china?
Give me both as I have personal experience in both.

Aaahhh...So now you cannot support your argument you resort to meaningless rhetoric. Answer the question: What was US before the current increase in welfare recipients? Good economic growth?

Listen I dont mind saying that up to mid twentieth century america was great nation. But was that down to the system not ness in my opinion.

That does not mean the Indians are here because of political oppression like how East Berliners who became 'illegal immigrants' because of communist oppression. I work with a lot of Indian and Chinese engineers. We know the differences despite attempts by intellectually dishonest people like you to blur the two situations

Political suppression is often reflected through economical plight. Have you seen a on-duty president has to earn living by street begging?

Sheer lack of basic political economics knowledge! Read some more won't kill you. :angry:

Listen I dont mind saying that up to mid twentieth century america was great nation. But was that down to the system not ness in my opinion.
Hey, here is YOUR argument again...

You are basically saying that centralized economic planning by the communist system decreases poverty and that the democracy capitalist combination increases poverty to the point of putting people on to government dole. Please show US what happened before that increase.

Back
Top Bottom