What's new

Democracy is a failed experiment

Democracy is great thing, the universal suffrage is fail. The franchise should be granted to those who contribute to state.

1, all see the reality and needs, China has some of the great need in a democratic, but still can not afford other things.

2, What is democracy, if you mean Western democracy, it is not good enough and I hope China has a higher demand in democracy.
Sorry but this doesn't make sense.
I wasn't insulting you or anything, the system China has seems to be working, so if you are happy with it then there is no need to change.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

You still do not understand, this is another matter, it is best not to involve contributions to human civilization and landscaping atrocities, sir, do you think China is a third-world countries crying? If the Chinese people have the same values​​, that more should be worried is the United Kingdom.
Understand what? What is your point?

Sorry but this doesn't make sense.
I wasn't insulting you or anything, the system China has seems to be working, so if you are happy with it then there is no need to change.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Understand what? What is your point?

You only consider the immediate? Chinese people usually consider more than this.

China has a saying, "Do unto others, do not impose on others," you do not like something, not to want others to accept, if extraterrestrial civilizations have higher technology, you want them to go to you as pigs and dogs treatment.

You only consider the immediate? Chinese people usually consider more than this.

China has a saying, "Do unto others, do not impose on others," you do not like something, not to want others to accept, if extraterrestrial civilizations have higher technology, you want them to go to you as pigs and dogs treatment.
What has this got to do with me saying that China does not necessarily need democracy?

What has this got to do with me saying that China does not necessarily need democracy?

I have already said, West to sell a whole concept of democracy with their own purposes, we are only able to buy some things, we certainly need some parts of democracy, but others can not buy now.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

cant understand that,bro?

Key is Chinese people know, the Indians you know?

cant understand that,bro?

We know we are in a cage. In fact we realistically know that every human, except the 1% top leaders, are in cages. The only difference is in the size of cages. In advanced democracies like UK, Germany and China, the cage is large. In other countries like Malawi, US and North Korea, the cage is smaller.

But what is truly fearful is if you do not even know you're in a cage.

I know very well that i am in a cage and even that 1% is not free,they are caged by the chains they use to cage others.Like u chain someone and not sure when they can break free that u keep sitting and watching as good as chaining yourself.

Anyway there is lot of freedom in india and not because of any free media or democracy but because of the spirituality of the land.You come to madhya pradesh and u can breathe it in the air.

There is a saying I seem to remember that was that on one side of the fence the dogs are fed well but are not allowed to bark. On the other side dogs are hungry but they are allowed to bark as much as they want. I will leave it to the reader which side they would prefer and which countries this analogy applies to

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Why can we not say that no system is perfect they all have advantagous and disadvantagous and try to learn from one another and work towards a better system of governance

I know very well that i am in a cage and even that 1% is not free,they are caged by the chains they use to cage others.Like u chain someone and not sure when they can break free that u keep sitting and watching as good as chaining yourself.

Anyway there is lot of freedom in india and not because of any free media or democracy but because of the spirituality of the land.You come to madhya pradesh and u can breathe it in the air.

Well said, but one thing, the entire nation is spritual and the above comments go well with where ever you go in INDIA .

Enakkau theriyum thambi,naan thamiraparani thanniya kudichu valandhavan,enga oorla madhiyam saaptu thennagalu kudichuttu oru thookam,adhu sogam.

PS: But Madhya Pradesh and Assam are very special,check it out sometime.

yeah,coconut toddy.we have our farm and sit on a kayattu kattil and drink in a sombu.Good ol tirunelveli.

Democracy is great thing, the universal suffrage is fail. The franchise should be granted to those who contribute to state.

You mean you will create different categories of citizens and decide who will vote and will not. That will indirectly create a class system that almost all countries are trying to avoid or demolish.

Back
Top Bottom