What's new

Democracy is a failed experiment

I have been to East Berlin when it existed. What a dump...!!! But hey...The Wall was to keep the 'oppressed' West Germans from coming to the "Worker's Paradise".

I was disappointed, gamit, in addition to cheap sensationalism, you do not have anything else to say?

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

not like china.
infact,no country have free media.

I do not think so, in the media and public opinion in the government, in effect, China better than India.

I have been to East Berlin when it existed. What a dump...!!! But hey...The Wall was to keep the 'oppressed' West Germans from coming to the "Worker's Paradise".

Just like the Skoda car company were seen to be cheap, with rubbish build quality and now with VW funding and investment they are ranked up there among the best in the world.

Goes to show how East European countries have advanced after the iron curtain came down, Poland right now is booming.

I was disappointed, gamit, in addition to cheap sensationalism, you do not have anything else to say?
Fine...:rolleyes:...East Berlin was a dump and so dreary for nightlife. During the day, everywhere I go, often I got propositioned from East Germans to buy the Levi's jean I was wearing. I even got a marriage proposal from a girl because she wanted to escape that hellhole that was supposed to be a "Worker's Paradise".

Then how the hell can you say that democracy is a 'failed' experiment? Like I said before, democracy is both a goal and a process. It is a goal in that once a nation is determined to install democratic institutions and mechanisms, the nation is a democracy. It is a process in that the same nation realizes for themselves that their institutions and mechanisms must be constantly adjusted to suit their needs. Once these adjustments are realized and some enacted, the nation is a functional democracy.

Well, Western democracy is a failed experiment in developing countries, means that if you only get part of democracy needed, it is better and more realistic, but some things are too expensive, can not pay it.

Not at all. 42 years ago gadaffi came into power and one of the intended consequences of his providing his people with free education was that 40 years or so later illetracy had gone and people wanted their rights. If america and west had not interfered gadaffi woul dhave hiklled a few hundred people and the pressure woiuld have been to reform. But the west wanted it quickly so they encouraged more bloodshed so in the fog of war they could steal oil

They wanted freedom and for their voices to be heard and not be ruled by a one party system or by a single mad man like Gadaffi. Democracy mite not be perfect but there is nothing else that can take it's place if there is i'd like to hear what could.

gamit, I ask you a question that democracy can not eliminate corruption, or even reduce corruption, which is your point of view, I agree, then democracy can develop the economy?

Fine...:rolleyes:...East Berlin was a dump and so dreary for nightlife. During the day, everywhere I go, often I got propositioned from East Germans to buy the Levi's jean I was wearing. I even got a marriage proposal from a girl because she wanted to escape that hellhole that was supposed to be a "Worker's Paradise".

Really? A lot of things in the smoke, including your words. Put away your cheap sensational, you really have nothing else to say? Your rhetoric in democracy?

gamit, I ask you a question that democracy can not eliminate corruption, or even reduce corruption, which is your point of view, I agree, then democracy can develop the economy?

neither can communism eliminate corruption but China still grows

They wanted freedom and for their voices to be heard and not be ruled by a one party system or by a single mad man like Gadaffi. Democracy mite not be perfect but there is nothing else that can take it's place if there is i'd like to hear what could.

They want a better life for all, to incite in the back, the power struggle in the back, but the people who care about the real requirements? You think they can get a good living in democracies?

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

neither can communism eliminate corruption but China still grows

So good, democracy and communism are the same in corruption, to remember it.

I do not think so, in the media and public opinion in the government, in effect, China better than India.

That's absurd.

As of 2010
India ranks 122 whereas China ranks nearly at the bottom with a ranking of 171

Press Freedom Index 2010 - Reporters Without Borders

245ni1k.png

Country ratings from Freedom House's Freedom in the World 2011 survey, concerning the state of world freedom in 2010.

Green = Free
Yellow = Partly Free
Purple = Not Free

http://www.freedomhouse.org/images/File/fiw/Tables, Graphs, etc, FIW 2011_Revised 1_11_11.pdf

They want a better life for all, to incite in the back, the power struggle in the back, but the people who care about the real requirements? You think they can get a good living in democracies?

Why not look at countries like Sweden/Canada or Germany the quality of life is very good and they are both democratic states. If one can vote and decide who comes to power it gives 'people power' and a voice to everyone.

That's absurd.

As of 2010
India ranks 122 whereas China ranks nearly at the bottom with a ranking of 171

Press Freedom Index 2010 - Reporters Without Borders

245ni1k.png

Country ratings from Freedom House's Freedom in the World 2011 survey, concerning the state of world freedom in 2010.

Green = Free
Yellow = Partly Free
Purple = Not Free

http://www.freedomhouse.org/images/File/fiw/Tables, Graphs, etc, FIW 2011_Revised 1_11_11.pdf

You can hug the Western media tools, but I ask you, is there any Indian officials have been punished by public pressure? You tell me an example.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Why not look at countries like Sweden/Canada or Germany the quality of life is very good and they are both democratic states. If one can vote and decide who comes to power it gives 'people power' and a voice to everyone.

I do not want to repeat more, it is simply because China is a developing country, we want the truth, so China's development can in the right path.

You can hug the Western public opinion, but I ask you, is there any Indian officials have been punished by public pressure? You tell me an example.

I'm sure there has been. Why do you think India is at a ranking of 122 and not further up the chart? :lol:

Has a lot of work to do, however such off the wall claims of China having more freedom than India is laughable.

I'm sure there has been. Why do you think India is at a ranking of 122 and not further up the chart? :lol:

Has a lot of work to do, however such off the wall claims of China having more freedom than India is laughable.

Please connect to the news and to prove it, I give you news and connections in China, as long as you want.

Back
Top Bottom