What's new

[DEMOCRACY IN ACTION] Taiwan President Tsai Ing-Wen arrives in New York City on a 2-day transit stop

She will meet the speaker? Seems usa don’t give **** about Chinese whining.
Then why US broke off official ties with ROC in 1979? why US doesn't establish diplomatic ties with "ally" Taiwan?

Then why US broke off official ties with ROC in 1979? why US doesn't establish diplomatic ties with "ally" Taiwan?
same reason why china don’t dare to invade Taiwan. To maintain status quo.

same reason why china don’t dare to invade Taiwan. To maintain status quo.
Taiwan is ROC, PRC never attacked Taiwan, true, but US had diplomatic ties with ROC before, why they cut it off?

Welcome to the United States Madam president. Feel free to do as you please.
That frumpy cat lady is a "president"?
maxresdefault.jpg

What country is she a president of?
Fear.

Yeah, there are always handful who are brain washed by US propagandas to chase their American dream advertised in the world. But, they will find out that they can be shoot at by US cops arbitrarily.

Well China seems to have hundreds of these "brain-washed" people risking their lives every month.

Man charged in deaths of smuggled Chinese migrants found in car’s trunk​

I never hear about any Americans paying Afghani heroin cartels $50,000 to be smuggled into that "shining oasis" China because of the attraction of their supa-dupa HSR system or cities. :rolleyes1:

Last edited:
Well China seems to have hundreds of these "brain-washed" people risking their lives every month.

I never hear about any Americans paying Afghani heroin cartels $50,000 to be smuggled into that "shining oasis" China because of the attraction of their supa-dupa HSR system or cities. :rolleyes1:
More Chinese go to south east Asian countries, China has a large population and the land and opportunities are not enough for China's large population, so traditionally and historically Chinese move to less populated south east Asian countries and the Americas, and we prosper everywhere, besides, US is an immigrant country where almost everyone is an immigrant, I guess you are not a native American either, so why so many Europeans moved to US, because their home countries were too poor?

how many wealthy Afghan heroin cartels are there ? You must be kidding that they want to move to US only to be arrested and put in jails later. HSR transportation is only one aspect of everyday living for people. US must did very good job in advertising "American dream" in the world.

I see..so you have a failed state.
You can see the rest of the world failed, why you ancestors moved to US, because it's an immigration countries. but of course you can keep believing China as a failed state, lol, that's actually what we want you to see, that will help us to beat you faster.

how many wealthy Afghan heroin cartels are there ? You must be kidding that they want to move to US only to be arrested and put in jails later. HSR transportation is only one aspect of everyday living for people. US must did very good job in advertising "American dream" in the world.

I think the reality is instead of blaming the US for "advertising some dream" I think it is time to own up to China being a nightmare for some...and risking their lives to go elsewhere seems to be a worthy option.

US is an immigrant country where almost everyone is an immigrant, I guess you are not a native American either, so why so many Europeans moved to US, because their home countries were too poor?

Many Europeans came over because their countries were poor. However they weren't desperate enough to hike through 3rd world countries full of killers and trust their lives with human traffickers for 4000 kilometers.

I don't think people realize how dangerous these areas in Central America are. There are videos of robbers chopping off all the limbs of even grandmas who cross their paths...while they are alive. You have to be incredibly desperate to go this route.

I think the reality is instead of blaming the US for "advertising some dream" I think it is time to own up to China being a nightmare for some...and risking their lives to go elsewhere seems to be a worthy option.
They might not realize that it is a nightmare to get them to US and that it might be just a nightmare in the US. They think they are after something much better.

Many Europeans came over because their countries were poor. However they weren't desperate enough to hike through 3rd world countries full of killers and trust their lives with human traffickers for 4000 kilometers.

I don't think people realize how dangerous these areas in Central America are. There are videos of robbers chopping off all the limbs of even grandmas who cross their paths...while they are alive. You have to be incredibly desperate to go this route.
Not more dangerous than Europeans risked their lives to sail across the oceans, it's just so funny for older immigrants laughing at new immigrants, US still has more people of European origins than Chinese.

Not more dangerous than Europeans risked their lives to sail across the oceans, it's just so funny for older immigrants laughing at new immigrants, US still has more people of European origins than Chinese.

Most of the Europeans came over on large steamships not little Chinese junks. It wasn't that dangerous.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom