What's new

Demands for Bangladesh Hindus in Second Hindu Adhiveshan at Goa.

$67885, Median household income for Asians in 2011, the highest among all race groups. However, median household income differed greatly by Asian group. For Asian Indians, for example, the median income in 2011 was $92,418; for Bangladeshi-Americans, it was $45,185.

14 Important Statistics About Asian Americans : Asian-Nation :: Asian American History, Demographics, & Issues

Indian Americans top in income and education - NY Daily News | NewsCred SmartWire

Hindus have some extra brain cells. :D

typical denial. when one of your leaders was sentenced for his war crimes, Hindus and their temples were attacked this very year. what does his sentencing have anything to do with Hindus? You guys just needed a reason to attack them. Pathetic.
Bangladeshi Hindus under attack, temples destroyed
What is pathetic is your bigotry. I have been trying to say this things happen everywhere in the world and yet our records are way better than all other sub-continental countries and a zillion times better than India. You want me to pull up links of such incidents that happened in India? I can fill this thread with them.

oh please they are nothing in compared to BNP and Jamat
That's not true dude and you know it. :disagree:

What is pathetic is your bigotry. I have been trying to say this things happen everywhere in the world and yet our records are way better than all other sub-continental countries and a zillion times better than India. You want me to pull up links of such incidents that happened in India? I can fill this thread with them.

That's not true dude and you know it. :disagree:

yeah please show me when Indian Hindus killed millions of muslims or when hundreds of mosques were destroyed. Also, when have Hindus started a riot?

oh please india is way better place for minorities we have/had prime ministers, presidents, billionaires, head of nuclear and missile programmes, head of army,air force and navy, chief ministers, governors, cricket captains, etc from minority communities tell me how countries especially in subcontinent has such record in treatment of minorities surely some problems are there not denying that but still way better than any country in the region do spare us the BS

That's not true dude and you know it.

That's absolutely true and we both know it

yeah please show me when Indian Hindus killed millions of muslims or when hundreds of mosques were destroyed. Also, when have Hindus started a riot?
Now that is very clever. All you have trying to do until now is to prove Bangladesh as an extremist country and now all of a sudden you have changed it into a hindu vs muslim thing. I never said anything against common hindus, did I? Nor did I say hindus killed millions of muslims. All I said is nutjobs are there in every country and still our share of them is far low than you. I have just tried to refute your claims that Bangladeshis are not an intolerant or an extremist nation. Dont know why you indians are trying so very hard to prove it. If its so hard for you to swallow, then believe what you want.

oh please india is way better place for minorities we have/had prime ministers, presidents, billionaires, head of nuclear and missile programmes, head of army,air force and navy, chief ministers, governors, cricket captains, etc tell me how countries especially in subcontinent has such record in treatment of minorities surely some problems are there not denying that but still way better than any country in the region do spare us the BS

We also had and have minorities in top positions and yes problems are here too. I am just trying to refute your countrymen's BS about Bangladeshis being a nation of fanatics which we are obviously not.

We also had and have minorities in top positions

but nowhere close to the top positions they reach in India :D

I am just trying to refute your
countrymen's BS about Bangladeshis as a nation of fanatics which we are obviously not.

if true then most of PDF Bangladeshis always portray a complete different picture of Bangladesh judging their posts sometimes I feel extremism is quite high in Bangladeshis even more than Pakistan :lol:

BTW @Armstrong; after the formation of Republic of Buttistan make sure Hindus there are treated properly otherwise get ready for some serious intervention from your big neighbor like what's happening with poor Bangladesh :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
but nowhere close to the top positions they reach in India :D
if true then most of PDF Bangladeshis always portray a complete different picture of Bangladesh judging their posts sometimes I feel extremism is quite high in Bangladeshis even more than Pakistan :lol:
Dude.. you should never judge people from online forums. Infact you shouldn't even judge the posters from what they post. Trolling has become more like an art in PDF and BD section is always like a battlefield between Indians and Bangladeshis and some Indian posters are always busy in pulling our legs. BD posters also say many things just to annoy Indians, nothing serious though.;)

Dude.. you should never judge people from online forums. Infact you shouldn't even judge the posters from what they post. Trolling has become more like an art in PDF and BD section is always like a battlefield between Indians and Bangladeshis and some Indian posters are always busy in pulling our legs. BD posters also say many things just to annoy Indians, nothing serious though.;)

I agree with this... what people say here and what they do is different, so lets not judge a country based on posts on pdf.
:closed:

Demands for Bangladesh Hindus in Second Hindu Adhiveshan at Goa.

Vidyadhiraj Hall, Shri Ramnathi Devsthan, Goa | June 9, 2013:: While Advocate Rabindra Ghosh of Bangladesh Minority Watch put a recommendation for the justice of persecuted BD Hindus in 2nd Hindu Adhiveshan at Goa, Shri Upananda Brahmachari of Hindu Existence, advocated for the rights of the vulnerable BD Hindus in a Islamic State of Bangladesh by placing the demands of BD Hindus as sent by the Bangladesh Hindu Grand Alliance to the ongoing Hindu Adhiveshan at Goa.

1. Recommendations to Bangladesh Government for immediate steps:-1. Bangladesh is second largest Hindu populated country in the World.They need reservation through Constitutional provision. They wantempowerment and social justice as equal citizens of the Peoples’Republic of Bangladesh. Ethnic cleansing should be stopped.2. Scrap “Islam as State Religion” and “Bismill-hirRahamanir Rahim”from the Constitution of Bangladesh to ensure equal rights ofHindus of Bangladesh to make it secular Constituion.3. Judicial Commission for investigation is recommended for atrocitieson minority Hindus in Bangladesh including continuous repression,conversions, abductions, rape,and vandalising, looting and settingfire on temples, business firms and houses of Hindu communities.The perpetrators should come under purview of law and exemplarypunishment should be awarded. There should not be any impunityto perpetrators.4. The Government has to rehabilitate the victims of rape, gang rape,forceful conversion , forceful occupation or displacement of houses,temples, on state responsibility. The vandalised and burnt houses,temples of Hindus have to be rebuilt and adequate compensationmust be provided to them.5. The Government should take care of minority Hindu communities atthe time of ensuing national election and ensure their voting rights.Delegations from Hindu rights organisations should be appointed forelection monitoring.6. Minority Rights Commission for Bangladesh has to be launched bythe Government of BD to ensure justice to the Minorities as like asIndia.7. The Bangladesh Government, as ratified by them so far the“Universal Declaration on Human Rights” must show respect tothose obligations.8. The Bangladesh Government should bring back the Hindus who fledaway or displaced from their homes due to communal violence,forceful conversion and those who were subjected to flee their
2. motherland ensuring their rights to recover moveable andimmovable properties as equal citizen of the country.9. The Government of BD who seized 23 lacks acres of lands belongingto Hindus through black law(Enemy property Act) should bereturned to them or their legal heirs amending “Vested PropertyAmendment Bill,2011” or equal separate lands for Hindus should bedistributed..Adv. RabindraGhoshPresident, Bangladesh Minority Watch (BDMW)& Observer, Glabal Human Rights Defence (GHRD)www.bdmw.infoDhaka, Bangladesh. Mobile: 0088-01711172468

Recommendations to bangladesh government for immediate steps

bnhga.jpg

Struggle for Hindu Existence

This site delighted me about some of the hindus what they think of muslims and specially about Bangladeshi muslims. But what took my attention is, Bangladeshi Hindus joining them and placing their demands.

these kind off actions will bring more problems for Hindus in Bangladesh rather than solving so they should not try to act lie boss or use India other wise they would end up in trouble for the m

Why did they have to come to India and place their demand to their own government? Sorry to say, addressing the BD government directly would have been more appropriate especially when a non friendly opposition party is well known for using anti Indian sentiments.

This might be the beginnings of a more dangerous game by focusing on the imagined persecution of Hindus in Bangladesh as a pretext for Indian intervention in case the AL government falls apart before the next elections .....

the Al Rawamy league need to be given massive funding ! That money will be the money hindus have to spend to save other hindus' life ! thats a bitter truth of liFe !!

the Al Rawamy league need to be given massive funding ! That money will be the money hindus have to spend to save other hindus' life ! thats a bitter truth of liFe !!

RAW always funds the AL during elections. No secret in that. Not to protect Hindus but to oppress Muslims and those suspicious of India.

Back
Top Bottom