Not open for further replies.
@Pere

Accord for 57 lacs but Porsche Boxster for 64 lacs:woot::woot:

This list looks full of typos??

@Pere

Accord for 57 lacs but Porsche Boxster for 64 lacs:woot::woot:

This list looks full of typos??
Hi
It is true as Porsche has no resale value in Pakistan, these things matter a lot people buy those cars which have good resale value

Hi bought this laptop recently Compaq Presario CQ61-303SV for 54,000 rs, how much is it worth in india?

Lol this thread has somehow got transformed into Ebay on PDF lol
Hi,
LoL yes sorry for that, guilty as charged, however i think at least we are sharing some thing and learning about others, today i learned that things are more expensive in india as Pakistan, and besides the usual Pakistan India talk always lead to fights ;)

lol already fed up with dell's indian customer services that can't even speak properly..

then they should definitly shift to pakistan

oops i forgot noone wants to go to pak these days:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Approx 28-30k~

Acer 5740 is very good value for money in India.

Spec -
Intel Core i3 330M
3GB DDR3 1066mhz
320GB HDD
15.6" LCD

Hi bought this laptop recently Compaq Presario CQ61-303SV for 54,000 rs, how much is it worth in india?

Approx 28-30k~

Acer 5740 is very good value for money in India.

Spec -
Intel Core i3 330M
3GB DDR3 1066mhz
320GB HDD
15.6" LCD

Hi
But Acer is not very much liked here, HP, Compaq and Dell are the heavy weights around, i like Apple a lot but apple laptops are too costly all above lacs( hundred and thousand rs)

Hi
i know India doesn't make gaming consoles. but still electronics in India is comparatively cheap as in Pakistan, and i heard some where that India has some pretty cheap computers and laptops, laptops here are damn expensive

Buddy thats more of basic Economics than anything else - The reason why it might be expensive is because Pakistan government hasn't tapped into the resources yet and has a company/ies within its borders to produce Laptops at a cheap price therefore they have tariffs and duties on foreign imports which drive the costs up not to forget the strength of the currency which makes the product cheaper to import if stronger and makes your exports expensive at the same time and vice versa for a currency which is weak (this is only in relative terms not absolute).

When I check prices of Xbox 360 and PS3 , smartphone prices, laptop prices on on ebay.co.in I feel so surprised they are damn expensive. Ask someone who is coming back from US to bring electronic stuff for u, its relatively cheap here in US when compared to India!

For example entry level Xbox 360 arcade here using coupons can be bought for $150 whereas in India it costs like 20000 which is equivalent to $400 :woot::woot:

WHO Told you that - Entry level X-Box 360 modded comes for Rs 10000-12000.

But I would agree that electronics in the US are much cheaper - for example the laptop I use is bought from the US and it cost me Rs 27000 when I converted it and the same HP here in India costs Rs 48,000. On an average yes Electronics in the US are much cheaper.

Hi
here is the link, it might contain old prices as they hiked a lot in last few months
New Car Prices in Pakistan: Complete price list for Toyota, Honda, Suzuki and more in Pakistan | PakWheels

WTF - A spark cost almost 8 lacs in Pakistan - **** thats unheard of - Its the same ugly car with round tail lamps rite?

It comes for Rs 2.7/8 base model in India.

Check this link for car prices in India - New Cars, Used Cars, Buy Cars, Sell Cars, New Car Prices, Used Car Prices - CarWale.com - These would be Mumbai Ex Showroom in Delhi you can cut it down by another 50-60 grands.

WTF - A spark cost almost 8 lacs in Pakistan - **** thats unheard of - Its the same ugly car with round tail lamps rite?

It comes for Rs 2.7/8 base model in India.

Check this link for car prices in India - New Cars, Used Cars, Buy Cars, Sell Cars, New Car Prices, Used Car Prices - CarWale.com - These would be Mumbai Ex Showroom in Delhi you can cut it down by another 50-60 grands.
Hi,
Yes that's why i said cars are cheaper in India and thats why i wanted to import from there

Hi,
Yes that's why i said cars are cheaper in India and thats why i wanted to import from there

Ok tell me something - if you don't mind me asking, how much does an Undergrad straight out of college earn in Pakistan - just curious and trying to guage the PPP (Purchasing Power Parity) part of all this.

Ok tell me something - if you don't mind me asking, how much does an Undergrad straight out of college earn in Pakistan - just curious and trying to guage the PPP (Purchasing Power Parity) part of all this.

It depends, Middle class grads can earn from 10,000 upwards a month up to as much as 50,000 but upper middle and upper class are in a league of their own. My friends who are working part time, bring in at-least a few thousand part time.

Most people in my neighborhood, and it is a very large neighborhood are earning in lakhs, up to 80 Lakh per month for some people.

If you come to Pakistan and shop around, walk around you will notice a lot of wealth. Its very visible and most people are shocked when they come to pakistan because thats what they do not have in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom