What's new

Dell Says India May Become New Technology Manufacturing Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dell is not that popular in USA but it will not hurt india. I used to be fan of toshiba but got screwed last time. :angry:

I like the new HP. It's deliver more for the money and it's American made. :P

Dell is not that popular in USA but it will not hurt india. I used to be fan of toshiba but got screwed last time. :angry:

who told u Dell is not popular in US from companies to college students most use Dell!! HP America made:cheesy::cheesy: nothing is US made everything is made in China

who told u Dell is not popular in US from companies to college students most use Dell!! HP America made:cheesy::cheesy: nothing is US made everything is made in China

Its true that the HP products are made outside America.Infact the all the processors are made by Wipro technologies in India.But still HP is more popular in USA than DELL.Infact Dell is more popular in UK.

Its true that the HP products are made outside America.Infact the all the processors are made by Wipro technologies in India.But still HP is more popular in USA than DELL.Infact Dell is more popular in UK.

yeah ur rite abt HP outselling Dell recently. But I think processors are fabricated in Korea and Taiwan, since India doesn't have ideal condition and resources for fabrication. For example electricity supply? throw some light on Wipro making Processors? wat kind of processors?

@Topic:Yet this News is not a Fully Confirmed One.Asia's got better destinations as well.not at all disregarding that fact.
--
Latest trend with some IT Companies is to Pick Up Degree Graduates,Train Them and Save Rupees!

It wud be better if u say, HP is MORE Popular than DELL :what:

Dell is very popular here... it is only that HP is sold more than Dell.

I too live in USA and am a Engg Guy who is going to Uni. and has worked in US companies

Hi,
what all does DELL makes apart from computers that it consider it self significant enough to make such predictions :undecided: By the way if India can import cheap electronics to Pakistan it would be great, India should do some thing to acquire some place in Pakistani electronics market as well.

I learn civil engineering in university. God bless me born in china where structural designer earn more than programmer.smitten:

what ur comment have to do with the thread, plz stay to the topic

Hi,
what all does DELL makes apart from computers that it consider it self significant enough to make such predictions :undecided: By the way if India can import cheap electronics to Pakistan it would be great, India should do some thing to acquire some place in Pakistani electronics market as well.

what do u like in Indian electronics which can't be found in Chinese elec. that too in lower price. I think even Indian market is flooded with Chinese electronics. Also, what specific electronics u talking abt India makes? Xbox 360 or PS3? :cheesy::cheesy::rofl::rofl:
India hasn't tapped the manufacturing sector which is the most lucrative one!

Processors are packaged in so many places such as Costa Rica, Philippines, Arizona, Philippines, Ireland, Malaysia, China, Germany.

Intel Nehalem architecture (Core i3, i5, i7) for instance is an India product top to bottom (code named Nehalem after an American Indian tribe in Oregon).

RAM mostly come from Taiwan and Korea.

Hard Drive mostly come from China and Thailand.

Vinod Dham, an Indian Punjabi is popularly known as the "Father of the Intel Pentium chip". 90% of world's computer used to run on chip, made by an Indian.

Last edited:
Processors are packaged in so many places such as Costa Rica, Philippines, Arizona, Philippines, Ireland, Malaysia, China, Germany.

Intel Nehalem architecture (Core i3, i5, i7) for instance is an India product top to bottom (code named Nehalem after an American Indian tribe in Oregon).

the reason for India has not marked big in Hardware is the step brotherly treatment by government and the need of physical infrastructure.

But as the infrastructure is taking shape rapidly from airport, sea port, highways, power etc. the turn around is near.

Simmtronics™ is a Indian company manufacturer of RAM, USB Flash Memory etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom