What's new

Dell Says India May Become New Technology Manufacturing Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends, Middle class grads can earn from 10,000 upwards a month up to as much as 50,000 but upper middle and upper class are in a league of their own. My friends who are working part time, bring in at-least a few thousand part time.

Most people in my neighborhood, and it is a very large neighborhood are earning in lakhs, up to 80 Lakh per month for some people.

If you come to Pakistan and shop around, walk around you will notice a lot of wealth. Its very visible and most people are shocked when they come to pakistan because thats what they do not have in mind.

Ok Then thats fine I guess - I am more interested in learning about the middle class to upper middle class people who form the chunk of Indian Middle class right - so wanted to get an Idea. So that means a middle to upper middle class guy starts at INR 6000 and goes upto INR 26000.

Hmmm.....not really the same as India - In India a guys would start at around 12-15000 INR and can go upto 60-70000 INR but that I think is more because of the employment boom. I think once PAK gets on track with its economy and I hope that day comes soon - I think it can easily achieve the same rate of growth.

But good to learn this - thanks for the info. otherwise generally not all PAK members are as kind to share so much.

I hope things get better between India and Pak and we all can live in peace.

:toast_sign:

Ok Then thats fine I guess - I am more interested in learning about the middle class to upper middle class people who form the chunk of Indian Middle class right - so wanted to get an Idea. So that means a middle to upper middle class guy starts at INR 6000 and goes upto INR 26000.

Hmmm.....not really the same as India - In India a guys would start at around 12-15000 INR and can go upto 60-70000 INR but that I think is more because of the employment boom. I think once PAK gets on track with its economy and I hope that day comes soon - I think it can easily achieve the same rate of growth.

But good to learn this - thanks for the info. otherwise generally not all PAK members are as kind to share so much.

What is the defination of middle class in india. I am a little confused. My driver servied me when I was in india get 8000 INR per month, his wife dont work, and he has 3 children. He told me he is a middle class in india, is it true?

What is the defination of middle class in india. I am a little confused. My driver servied me when I was in india get 8000 INR per month, his wife dont work, and he has 3 children. He told me he is a middle class in india, is it true?

Dear there is no such defination to the term "MIDDLE CLASS" it keeps on changing with passing time.
well i am from a industrial belt with a lot of software & manufacturing MNC's. here a middle class is one whom ears excess of 20k a month. but then there is a large population of lower middle class with monthly earning of excess 7k and higher middle class with may be 45k.

but the defination keeps on changing with the passing time.

Dear there is no such defination to the term "MIDDLE CLASS" it keeps on changing with passing time.
well i am from a industrial belt with a lot of software & manufacturing MNC's. here a middle class is one whom ears excess of 20k a month. but then there is a large population of lower middle class with monthly earning of excess 7k and higher middle class with may be 45k.

but the defination keeps on changing with the passing time.

So, you mean the incoming between 7K and 45 K is a middle class in india now? Is it right?

Hi bought this laptop recently Compaq Presario CQ61-303SV for 54,000 rs, how much is it worth in india?

This model may not be available in India yet.compare some models like:
Compaq Presario CQ41 216TU
Windows 7 Home Basic,14″ inch (1366×768 pixels) HD WLED Display,Core i3 330M, 4GB, 320GB, 14.1", Camera, Bluetooth, WiFi.
Price in India approximately worth Pakistani Rs 61000
http://www.priceindia.in/laptop/compaq-presario-cq41-216tu-price/

Last edited:

That sounds about right.

^friends words.

That sounds about right.

^friends words.

I would not say that - In India it works like the following.

LIG - Lower Income Group - Here we are talking about people who fall in the category of less than Rs 3,00,000 a year which translates to Rs 25,000 a month and pay no Income tax

MIG - Middle Income Group - Here the income levels are Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 8,00,000 a year which gives a range of Rs 25,000 to Rs 66,667 and pay 10% taxes (upto 5,00,000) and 20% taxes (on income from 5,00,000 to 8,00,000).

HIG - Higher Income Group - Here we are talking about people who earn more than Rs 8,00,000 per annum which translates to income above Rs 66,667 a month. They pay taxes the same way above uptill Rs 8,00,000 plus 30% on anything above that.

So the Driver he mentioned falls in the Lower Income Group. On the Other hand a typical middle class person falls somewhere in between the MIG and HIG income levels. This is per person income levels and not household income levels. The amount is in INR.

So, you mean the incoming between 7K and 45 K is a middle class in india now? Is it right?

yes, basically u can divide the middle class into two 3 categories here
lower middle class employee- Rs 7 to 15 k
typical middle class " - 16 to 25 k
upper middle class " - 25 to 75 k

my father back in india earns 75 k every month but he call himself a upper middle class employee

this classification differs when u count in the members of the family,if there is only 1 earning member and have a family of 4 then there is no problem

basically there is no system to evaluate all these things,it depends on the living cost,income and inflation of that country to differentiate its citizens into different classes

But good to learn this - thanks for the info. otherwise generally not all PAK members are as kind to share so much. Its sort of like

No I was talking purely about middle class. upper middle is the more like 25,000+ up to a 10,0000 rps, I have been to india and I have had to do comparison for south asian countries and it was the same on all levels.

Also you are forgetting one thing, no taxes in Pak and the business have to pay theirs so its like a pre taxation of sorts, not alot but still. Someone else who has more updated info can tell you.

yes, basically u can divide the middle class into two 3 categories here
lower middle class employee- Rs 7 to 15 k
typical middle class " - 16 to 25 k
upper middle class " - 25 to 75 k

my father back in india earns 75 k every month but he call himself a upper middle class employee

this classification differs when u count in the members of the family,if there is only 1 earning member and have a family of 4 then there is no problem

basically there is no system to evaluate all these things,it depends on the living cost,income and inflation of that country to differentiate its citizens into different classes

Thank you, I got it.:cheers:

Hey. Guyz dunt buy Compaq laptops. .many of compaq laptop having inharent faulty motherboard problem. I bought compaq v3424au 2years back.and its display crashed coz of faulty motherboard. .wtf. .every 3rd of compaq laptop crashes due to faulty motherboard told by hp compaq customer care and my survey abt compaq laptop. .hp compaq asking me to pay 10,000 more to replace their inharent faulty motherboard. Wtf. .i am using nokia n73 now for surfing internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom