What's new

Delhi’s Aurangzeb Road Renamed After Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam

I always thought it was a great idea naming nuclear missiles which are supposed to destroy india and hindus in massive numbers after conquerors who destroyed india and hindus in massive numbers

I mean are we supposed to name the missiles hanuman or something, will that make you feel better that your going to be destroyed by a missile called hanuman
Hate has already destroyed pakistan. You don't have to wait for a Hindu missile.

They didn't destroy religious places or forcely converted people.

They destroyed, slaughtered, butchered like every conqueror did

The romans even burnt down Judaisms most holy temple

I always thought it was a great idea naming nuclear missiles which are supposed to destroy india and hindus in massive numbers after conquerors who destroyed india and hindus in massive numbers

I mean are we supposed to name the missiles hanuman or something, will that make you feel better that your going to be destroyed by a missile called hanuman

That wasn't my point .

You can name it ALLAH , we don't care.

Point was that you folks still feel proud in converting , killing and discrediting our religious places like your old medival heroes. Disgusting . Pakistan deserves to be NUKED ASAP.

Your just splitting hairs

Every muslim of the sub continent is the inheritor of the 1000+ years of muslim history and presence in the sub continent

Whether part of that history is good or bad dosent matter its what makes us who we are

So from Razia to Bin Qasim, Tipu to Akbar, Aurengzeb to Tamerlane its all part of muslims

Its only since partition can the muslims of various countries not claim the others history in making

have you gone nuts are what??? or may be butt hurt... contribute anything positive else.. stf...

That wasn't my point .

You can name it ALLAH , we don't care.

Point was that you folks still feel proud in converting , killing and discrediting our religious places like your old medival heroes. Disgusting . Pakistan deserves to be NUKED ASAP.

Your religious places were worthless and full of pagan idols

What was there to preserve or protect

Then name a road after him just not a existing road named after a muslim emperor

Oh !! Are you feeling bad about renaming ?? Why don't lodge complaint in UN or some international tribunal of which you are quite apt.

a perfect example for modern humans.. that humans came from apes.... thank you for being live model for us...

They destroyed, slaughtered, butchered like every conqueror did

The romans even burnt down Judaisms most holy temple

Did I objected slaughtering ?? Go back and read my post again. It was about religiously inspired cruelty like forced conversions, discreditting religious places etc etc.

And don't genralise the things with Romans. Did Julius or Alexander did any of those two things being inspired of religion ??

Your religious places were worthless and full of pagan idols

What was there to preserve or protect

If you think like that then you shouldn't have problem with dicrediting mosques ?? Is that so ?? Can we destroy few more Babri like mosques ??

All the major roads are already named, a personality like Dr Kalam deserves better. Aurangzeb would still have many things named after him, including a city with more than a million inhabitants!

Aurangabad, Maharashtra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@magudi , should we name it Lal nagar after Advani's death ??

Back
Top Bottom