What's new

Delhi’s Aurangzeb Road Renamed After Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam

Wow now its like Aurengzeb didn't exist

All those destroyed temples must be a myth

Aurengzeb will live on in the memories of all muslims of sub continent, as will Akbar, or Shah Jahan or Razia Sultana

Good or bad this is the cumulative history of the muslims of the Sub continent

Actually Akbar, Shahjahan and Razia Sultan are part of Indian histroy in a positive way...Aurangzeb.....Huhhh....He is a black spot..among the Mogul kings who ruled India..

At least we won't be reminded of his deeds while crossing that road and yes we have no problem with his name in pages of history books.
No that part won't be a myth , it will keep us reminding of. NEVER AGAIN !!
Aurengzeb will live on in the memories of all muslims of sub continent, as will Akbar, or Shah Jahan or Razia Sultana
As if one cares about your memories. Muslims can keep even Osama and Omar in their memories. That is none of our business.

It must be good for Muslims. So when is Aurangeb missile comming up ??

Actually Akbar, Shahjahan and Razia Sultan are part of Indian histroy in a positive way...Aurangzeb.....Huhhh....He is a black spot..among the Mogul kings who ruled India..

Why would a hindus opinion of a muslim emperor matter

He was a important part of muslim history in india

I thought it was unmuslim to celebrate dead people?

At least we won't be reminded of his deeds while crossing that road and yes we have no problem with his name in pages of history books.

No that part won't be a myth , it will keep us reminding of. NEVER AGAIN !!

As if one cares about your memories. Muslims can keep even Osama and Omar in their memories. That is none of our business.

It must be good for Muslims. So when is Aurangeb missile comming up ??

I always thought it was a great idea naming nuclear missiles which are supposed to destroy india and hindus in massive numbers after conquerors who destroyed india and hindus in massive numbers

I mean are we supposed to name the missiles hanuman or something, will that make you feel better that your going to be destroyed by a missile called hanuman

Why would a hindus opinion of a muslim emperor matter

He was a important part of muslim history in india

aurangazeb was a fundo just like your current day jihadi nuts. And any history of India is only valid if the hindus who are 80% of India remember it that way, so yeah that does matter.

May be you should rename Islamabad into OsamaBinLadenabad

I always thought it was a great idea naming nuclear missiles which are supposed to destroy india and hindus in massive numbers after conquerors who destroyed india and hindus in massive numbers

I mean are we supposed to name the missiles hanuman or something, will that make you feel better that your going to be destroyed by a missile called hanuman

is that why the drones that are bombing Pakistan everyday are all named George Bush? Like it that way huh?

Back
Top Bottom