What's new

Delhi’s Aurangzeb Road Renamed After Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam

Of course their is a muslim specific history in the sub continent, the fact that is part of the greater sub continent history is neither here or there
Muslim specific piece of history and Muslim History are two different things... in fact Muslim history is a misnomer...

How about renaming Chennai's Airport name or is it just reserved for some future fake Gandhi ? :lol:

Muslim specific piece of history and Muslim History are two different things... in fact Muslim history is a misnomer...

Your just splitting hairs

Every muslim of the sub continent is the inheritor of the 1000+ years of muslim history and presence in the sub continent

Whether part of that history is good or bad dosent matter its what makes us who we are

So from Razia to Bin Qasim, Tipu to Akbar, Aurengzeb to Tamerlane its all part of muslims

Its only since partition can the muslims of various countries not claim the others history in making

Wow now its like Aurengzeb didn't exist

All those destroyed temples must be a myth

Aurengzeb will live on in the memories of all muslims of sub continent, as will Akbar, or Shah Jahan or Razia Sultana

Good or bad this is the cumulative history of the muslims of the Sub continent
I think you are reading to much into it, this is about people honoring and remembering a person who has done a lot for his country and they chose to do so by renaming a road after him, it has nothing to with religion. And its just a bloody road mate not a 2000 year old relic of insurmountable historic value..... If its any consolation to you the late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam was a Muslim too.

Tonight Presstitutes and Pesudo Seculars will have Cardiac Arrest! :yahoo:

I think you are reading to much into it, this is about people honoring and remembering a person who has done a lot for his country and they chose to do so by renaming a road after him, it has nothing to with religion. And its just a bloody road mate not a 2000 year old relic of insurmountable historic value..... If its any consolation to you the late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam was a Muslim too.

He has reached no point of return. @AnnoyingOrange Better Ignore his posts. :D

Great name Ganesh Road or flying monkey road after Kalam

Aurengzeb was an emperor and a part of muslim history in india

Your just splitting hairs
Every muslim of the sub continent is the inheritor of the 1000+ years of muslim history and presence in the sub continent
Whether part of that history is good or bad dosent matter its what makes us who we are
So from Razia to Bin Qasim, Tipu to Akbar, Aurengzeb to Tamerlane its all part of muslims
Its only since partition can the muslims of various countries not claim the others history in making
Thats' what I am saying... they are a part of Subcontinent History...There is a piece in Subcontinent history that was Muslim specific.... just like thre is a piece of Subcontinent History that is British specific... and a large part of History that is now called Hindu specific history.

Aurengzeb was an emperor and a part of muslim history in india
Yes he was, and we Indians aren't complaining about the new name are we? Case closed. I am not going to discuss history.
Great name Ganesh Road or flying monkey road after Kalam
That's hardly your prerogative or your business, you are not a citizen of India. Move on, I don't see any reason why you are so irked about a road being renamed in India, a road which you don't even use to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom