What's new

Delhi's Airport Metro makes you fly, marvel passengers

:rofl:
who said u delhi metro is from china...???
its from South korea.... and germany (bombraider)
:lol:

u wanted take pride right,but got debunked :rofl:
and my city metro is also from South Korea....
U trains wont pass tests here don't worry

Mate stop trolling. Don't you know that Mumbai Metro is using Chinese trains? Also as i said earlier Gurgaon metro link will use Siemens rolling stock made in China. And the Chinese didn't claim Hyundai to be Chinese, it was one of us Indians who said Hyundai is Chinese in a sarcastic way.
:undecided:

So what if the trains are made in China? Do you want us to worship you every time we mention Delhi metro's name?

DUDE!!!!
Delhi metro is not Chinese....it bu german and south korean....

please don't get misled by Cross....

Mate stop trolling. Don't you know that Mumbai Metro is using Chinese trains? Also as i said earlier Gurgaon metro link will use Siemens rolling stock made in China. And the Chinese didn't claim Hyundai to be Chinese, it was one of us Indians who said Hyundai is Chinese in a sarcastic way.
:undecided:

he said,delhi metro is china locamotive...but he is wrong..
mumbai metro has chineese locomotive....
he got it wrong @ the first post itself

he said,delhi metro is china locamotive...but he is wrong..
mumbai metro has chineese locomotive....
he got it wrong @ the first post itself

Well Gurgaon metro is part of the Delhi metro, so he is not all wrong. Although yes I agree its irrelevant in this thread.

:tdown:
this is ridiculous why are we buying them from abroad and not procuring them from india itself.

we are gonna have huge demand for these locomotive will this type of move not discourage the companies for making them in india.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Gurgaon metro is part of the Delhi metro, so he is not all wrong. Although yes I agree its irrelevant in this thread.

once again ill explain u ...even the gaurgoan metro is from Siemens of germany ,the technology is German but its made in china to reduce cost....
Intel chip is made in china ,then do u call Intel chip is of china...?????

You know what, I am yet to see the feasibility of the super-fast trains in China.
Let us hope they do not become nothing more than a symbol of irony.
China is developing no doubt, but do not behave like you own the world.
Indians marvel at management of utility, Chinese seem to take pride in luxury.

Since they both are developing nations... still a long way to go.
And quite a few out there are shorting China.

Some of them, especially the ones with a smaller length and connecting cities in the East are financially viable.

But the new lines connecting cities in Tibet etc. are just going to be a drain on the exchequer.

once again ill explain u ...even the gaurgoan metro is from Siemens of germany ,the technology is German but its made in china to reduce cost....
Intel chip is made in china ,then do u call Intel chip is of china...?????

But thats what he said though mate. He never said it was Chinese.

:coffee: Delhi Metro Locomotive, Made in China.

Nothing wrong in getting quality Fast trains of China..They are really advancing in this area...
Something is cooking in DMIC corridor.. Plans are to have a fast Train ( Probably from Japan ) with 10 Lane Highway..

It will cost you around £4.50 to travel from central London to Heathrow airport. Still cheap I say, considering Delhi metro is much better.

True but we must take into consideration what people can afford to pay in India but i guess they must make profits like everyone also

Back
Top Bottom