What's new

Delhi's Airport Metro makes you fly, marvel passengers

You know what, I am yet to see the feasibility of the super-fast trains in China.
Let us hope they do not become nothing more than a symbol of irony.
China is developing no doubt, but do not behave like you own the world.
Indians marvel at management of utility, Chinese seem to take pride in luxury.

Since they both are developing nations... still a long way to go.
And quite a few out there are shorting China.

:pop: Yes, China's trains are slow like a turtle. India is the world-famous high-speed railway.
I heard that Indian companies received to U.S. high-speed rail contract.

The Taipei Sungshan regional airport is smack in the middle of the city it doesn't need its own metro system per say. Instead, it shares a minor extension of the Taipei Metro. Personally, I think it's time to bulldoze that Sungshan junk over & divert all traffics to Taoyuan CKS international.

:cheers: June 22, 2010. China South Locomotive company received orders for New Delhi Metro.
???µ?__?_??_

Dude! Nothing is wrong in Chiness trains..! But you are not understanding the fact that the train which we are talking about is not chiness made..! This airport express train and all Newdelhi metro trains are NOT chiness made...The gurgaon-delhi metro link and further NCR(Natinonal capital region) conectivelty will get those trains from china....:)

So, just chill.....:cheers:

I heard Chinese trains made for Pakistan was a flop, is this true?

You get what you pay for bro, as simple as that.

:coffee: It is a <Times of India> news?

Its not. I think China sold around 100 locomotives to Pakistan couple of years back and almost half of them are defunct, for the lack of maintenance or whatever reason. They were diesel locomotives as far as I know.

dude its mumbai metro thats made in china!!! given the fact mumbai always gets the cheaper option! in almost anything while Delhi metro is Made in India through a bombardier factory in Guja!!!

Nah mate he is talking about the Gurgaon metro rail link, being developed by DLF inside Gurgaon. Its a private project, but will be connected to the delhi metro network. The rolling stick for this project will be coming from China. But I believe its from Siemens.

some one said earlier in this thread huyndai belongs to china....can you check once again

plz don't again say the world class Huyndai (South korean) company is of china..
don't disrespect Huyndai

:coffee: Delhi Metro Locomotive, Made in China.

:rofl:
who said u delhi metro is from china...???
its from South korea.... and germany (bombraider)
:lol:

u wanted take pride right,but got debunked :rofl:
Mumbai metro coaches are from china!!not delhi metro
and my city(bangalore) metro is also from South Korea....babmraider and siemens(both are German and mitsubishi
mumbai got it cheaply....
Delhi and Bangalore has got world class metro...
u can't find a single chineese part in delhi and bangalore metro!!!

U trains wont pass tests here in Bangalore...don't worry

Back
Top Bottom