What's new

Delhi woman raped by cab driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else is new?

I'm sure over a hundred Indian children also died from starvation today as well.

Quite none sense

Who engages in a drink party in a cab in middle of night

Why would she accept drink from this driver ? Driver should be given life imprisonment , which means life long rape in prison

Indian Army is also busy in Raping what u say about that.. i can't post the pics of the Protest... search on GOOGLE for that
Ask bangladeshi women what your army men did to them until Indian army stepped in.

Never accept drinks from strangers. This concept is hard for some people to understand. Anyways the cab driver should be caught by the nikammi police and raped with dandas

Your thinking ability being retared is not my fault.

1st of all it's retard learn to spell right your education standard is weak... 2nd thing your Whole Country is Rape Capital especially Dehli...

1426411_517688838327613_501533512_n.jpg

1st of all it's retard learn to spell right your education standard is weak... 2nd thing your Whole Country is Rape Capital especially Dehli...
1) To err is human. Dont even try to compare Indian education with pakistani education. The fact that you are using capital letters for every other word say that you use dictionary to rectify your spelling mistakes.
2) Rape is a global phenomena. You should also know that rapes happen in pakistan as well.

1) To err is human. Dont even try to compare Indian education with pakistani education.
2) Rape is a global phenomena. You should also know that rapes happen in pakistan as well.

but in India is too Damn high... stupid m talking about your education standard pffffffffffffffffff

Some women are morons! Why the heck had she to accept a drink from a stranger? :frown: Jeeez
So if she accepted drink than she should be raped, dude you have a wierd sense, no wonder India is a rape capital of world.

but in India is too Damn high... stupid m talking about your education standard pffffffffffffffffff
It's because they get reported....idiot. Unlike pakistan where you'll be booked for filing a case against rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom