What's new

Delhi wants better ties with Islamabad: Indian envoy

No Muslim pretends to be Hindu

This is Indian Hindu male cope

The Hindu girls now EXACTLY who their boyfriends are

E.g. 1

2. Wasim Akram Waheed was arrested in Surat on Saturday for luring a 22-year-old postgraduate girl into a relationship under false pretenses and raping her on the pretext of marriage. Waheed had used a fictitious Hindu name to deceive the victim.

Ob8WaDUY

3. Sonu Ali groomed and raped a minor Hindu SC girl, while his nephew filmed the act: Bettiah, Bihar

image-75.png

4. Amir, a plumber from Meerut pretended to be AK Chaudhary traps Hindu woman with fake Hindu identity, abandons her after second nikah

5. Shadab posed as Kabir to trap a Hindu woman in Indore: A case under sections of the Madhya Pradesh Freedom of Religion Act has been registered at the Tilak Nagar police station against him.

FrFR2DOWAAETZCs

And these are cases which came in the Media in just the last few days.

Don't troll bro if you got nothing better to say both nations can benefit from trade.

Wasn't it Imran khan who shut down trade with India ?

So technically he is the troll.

Last edited:
There is no information available to comment upon the matter.

I am being as realistic as possible.

Question is how?

China, like India, will never want to lose millions of people as a result of a nuclear war.

Pakistan vs. India, Please seek the advice of the neutral defense experts.

I always say that China will never get directly involved in a war between two nuclear countries. Pakistan has nothing to lose, but India and China have a lot to lose if they fight a war.

E.g. 1

2. Wasim Akram Waheed was arrested in Surat on Saturday for luring a 22-year-old postgraduate girl into a relationship under false pretenses and raping her on the pretext of marriage. Waheed had used a fictitious Hindu name to deceive the victim.

Ob8WaDUY

3. Sonu Ali groomed and raped a minor Hindu SC girl, while his nephew filmed the act: Bettiah, Bihar

image-75.png

4. Amir, a plumber from Meerut pretended to be AK Chaudhary traps Hindu woman with fake Hindu identity, abandons her after second nikah

5. Shadab posed as Kabir to trap a Hindu woman in Indore: A case under sections of the Madhya Pradesh Freedom of Religion Act has been registered at the Tilak Nagar police station against him.

FrFR2DOWAAETZCs

And these are cases which came in the Media in just the last few days.

Wasn't it Imran khan who shut down trade with India ?

So technically he is the troll.

The girls know EXACTLY who they are dating, they want it, they are happy to date them, and jump around on their poles

What happens is they don't get marriage, or they are dumped, or their families find out

Then comes the excuse of he lied to me

Bullshit man,, Hindu girls know EXACTLY what they want, they know they are looking for Indian Muslim men, and it's now been made into a issue because India is a communal shithole

The girls know EXACTLY who they are dating, they want it, they are happy to date them, and jump around on their poles

What happens is they don't get marriage, or they are dumped, or their families find out

Then comes the excuse of he lied to me

Bullshit man,, Hindu girls know EXACTLY what they want, they know they are looking for Indian Muslim men, and it's now been made into a issue because India is a communal shithole

Excellent, just the response I expected. DENIAL.

Now be a good muslim and defend this too.

If that was indeed true, then muslims in India wouldn't have to pretend to be Hindus to get women.

But eventually their true nature emerge.

So, they are doing love zihad by pretending to be hindus?

You guys are importing expired Indian tear gas canisters for fcuk's sake. Thora sharam kar lo before talking about exploiting others.

Hadd hai BC.
And those expired in 2007.

FrPg9sJWAAA5MiG

And here you can see USA is using Pakistani made Minuteman III

220405_USAF_sentinel_gfx-1024x576.png

Pakistan is transforming now wait and see . Its death of army junta near then expected

I really hope would like to see a transformed Pakistan the way Mr. Jinah wanted...Pakistan should be an inspirational country with a modern outlook and thoughts ....

You really think they will let go of their privileges that easy ?

That too for a fornicating 72 year old proven thief ?

To stage a revolution you need a leader with impeccable character. Not a charlatan.

Pakistan is transoforming..I think i mentioned in another post that it is not very difficult for them to bounce back soon as it is not as diverse as India...And the most critical factor of Pakistan holding itself back is due t its Army and its mischievous activity...If IK comes to power with a full majority then i am sure, not only for Pakistan, even it will be a positive change for Indo-Pak relations...

Excellent, just the response I expected. DENIAL.

Now be a good muslim and defend this too.

99% of the time the Hindu girls know EXACTLY who their boyfriend is

You think they can slide up pole for months and years and not understand who they are screwing???

The only daft ones are simp Hindu men who think their poor girls are being tricked when they know exactly what they are getting up to and with whom

Now why should Indian Muslims suffer for Hindu men being cucks

I really hope would like to see a transformed Pakistan the way Mr. Jinah wanted...Pakistan should be an inspirational country with a modern outlook and thoughts ....

Pakistan is transoforming..I think i mentioned in another post that it is not very difficult for them to bounce back soon as it is not as diverse as India...And the most critical factor of Pakistan holding itself back is due t its Army and its mischievous activity...If IK comes to power with a full majority then i am sure, not only for Pakistan, even it will be a positive change for Indo-Pak relations...

pakistan IS transforming but not in the way you think.

Their literacy rate is actually DROPING. The average pakistani is literally getting Dumber every year.

Now include the drop in nutrition due to higher prices and you get the complete picture.

1-s2.0-S2405883116300247-gr1.jpg

Their army is just filling a gap that already exist and is getting wider.

THIS is their UNEMPLOYMENT growth

unemployment-rate-in-pakistan.jpg

THIS is how their ground water is depleting,

The-declining-rate-of-water-table-in-Lahore.png

THIS is how their forest cover is depleting,

graph_country.php

THIS is their Industrial growth,

1-1591906598.jpg

THIS Is their food insecurity and shortage,

aside-pakistan-trends.png

Food-insecurity-in-Pakistan.png

THIS is their trend for Terrorism,

61ab546e6fff7.jpg

THIS Is their HDI (human development index) whic is also falling,

FcHR0eiX0AAphW7

Now combine all these Factors,

Falling Literacy, Falling economy, Sky high Inflation, Falling food security, Falling HDI, rise in terrorism, rise in Fundamentalism, Falling water security, rising temperature, and economic bankruptcy and a Feudal system along with Military control of all key institutions.

It is heading towards and imminent implosion. This is irreversible.

Your "hopeful optimism" seems to be based on total ignorance and a false equivalence with India.

Question is how?

China, like India, will never want to lose millions of people as a result of a nuclear war.

Pakistan vs. India, Please seek the advice of the neutral defense experts.

I always say that China will never get directly involved in a war between two nuclear countries. Pakistan has nothing to lose, but India and China have a lot to lose if they fight a war.

Why don't you take your chances with the Chinese?

Pakistan has never had any civilian leader to whom Indian Gov would talk since its independence. The only change in this situation is about the lack of credibility of your army which was not the case prior to the Bajwa episode.
The current situation in Pakistan has all the earmarks of potential transformation. A default or virtual default coupled with repeated humbling of their military establishment has finally opened some eyes - going by what I see in PDF.

May be Pakistanis will finally see their truth.

No Muslim pretends to be Hindu

This is Indian Hindu male cope

The Hindu girls now EXACTLY who their boyfriends are

Indian Hindu women WANT Muslim men and go after them.
Indian Hindu males: Noo Pooja, it's a trap! 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom