What's new

*-DELHI COMMONWEALTH GAMES-*

Ahhaaaa I knew it, am a mallu too. IMO, we Indians should promote this extraordinary martial arts to the new generation.:tup:

Iam on it.... Am 19, will complete it atleast when am 30:woot:.... lol... Its too tough and The fastest form of martial arts..... Truly one should be flexible more than rubber to overcome the challenges put forth when learning....

Yeah Ive heard from many people sayin that Kalarippayattu is all about super flexibility of body. Too bad that I didnt try to learn it, but hey, from 11 years from now u will be an 'aashan' eh? :P

f9356ade5eecfa8853a74af9d35ecccd.jpg

0ccb05a07c5623a978901c69fe07b8db.jpg

Yeah Ive heard from many people sayin that Kalarippayattu is all about super flexibility of body. Too bad that I didnt try to learn it, but hey, from 11 years from now u will be an 'aashan' eh? :P

no Iam not aashan yet.... I will be , but will take years of practice to become aashan

Last edited:
Most Delhites hope the Games are done & over with. Major traffic issues thanks to almost every road divider being re done. Not to mention the fly overs coupled with the Metro and virtually everything happening together.

Traffic shall be a big issue. The hockey world cup followed by IPL added by exhibitions at Pragati Maidan ..all added up.The Delhi Police shall have its hands full controlling traffic.

Yet, Delhi & New Delhi is doing well in its own muddle some way.

Hope it will not become another joke on us :frown:

Hope it will not become another joke on us :frown:

Why should it become a joke ?

We are doing well and like all things that Delhi is known for - everything will fall in place at the last moment !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom