What's new

Delhi bookie spotted in Indian cricket dressing room at Kotla

Eng beats WI they are 7 points
WI beats India they are 8 points
BAN beat SA and NED, they are 8 points
SA beats Ireland, they are 8 points

so for the 4th team, NRR will decide between England and India.

If Bangladesh can beat England, they can beat SA too.
This is cricket, anythng can happen.

So still fingers crossed.

Bangladesh beats SA. lol whatever man. Lets hope MSD gets his hand on the silverware.

Let Bangladesh win first today, its must win game for them. Already Bangla 1 down, tricky chase.

Already posted -

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/97940-bookie-pradeep-agarwal-spotted-indian-dressing-room-during-worldcup-11-a.html

Pradeep Aggarwal is senior DDCA official and head of their tours committee and has been working with DDCA for the last 20-25 years. DDCA stands for Delhi District Cricket Association, and match was played in Delhi. How can you deny so high ranked official who is working for last 25yrs?

The news channel which first called Pradeep Agarwal a bookie has already been slapped with a defamation notice.

If he is DDCA member why the hell Kirti Azad was calling him to be affecting DDCA's reputation and wants action against him. Well whatever but question is even if he is DDCA official what he was doing in Indian team dressing room when ICC clearly forbids any one except team members and management to be present in dressing room? This is a vioaltion of ICC rules and he should be asked and fined for this even it hasn't to do anything with Bookie or match fixing.

Also please merge the thread mods.:)

The match was indeed quite fishy. I think hell would freeze over before Sachin fixes a match, but he could be the only clean guy playing that match.

You are not being fair. Dhoni will earn about 200 crores through endorsements(over 2 years), guys like Sehwag, Yuvraj, Viraat kohli, Harbajan Singh will earn lesser amounts but still very substantial sums. A lot of the others will earn megabucks in the IPL. Why on earth would they be on the take with bookies? Bookies can only target people who feel that they are being shortchanged while others rake in the megabucks, chances are that such guys won't be playing for the Indian team.

Dhoni won't also make my suspect list... Sehwag is a maybe, well more like a maybe not. But Nehra, Bhaji, Munaf Patel, a lot of names are there where suspicions can be raised. Pathan's out was ekdum fazool.

Well on their own they just look like bad performances, but with the bookie, they look suspicious. Worthy of an investigation.

Dhoni won't also make my suspect list... Sehwag is a maybe, well more like a maybe not. But Nehra, Bhaji, Munaf Patel, a lot of names are there where suspicions can be raised. Pathan's out was ekdum fazool.

Well on their own they just look like bad performances, but with the bookie, they look suspicious. Worthy of an investigation.

Nehra won't do it. He is not even a regular in the side why would he further ruin his chances?

Pathan..could be.

Those who play with their country and indulge in betting at this scale should be BANNED FOR LIFE.

Its not fixing. They really dont have any bowling talent :agree:

Media Coordinator of the DDCA for the ICC World Cup 2011 ?????? what has district association to do with ICC WC ?

Google India qualified for quarter finals in World cup and see the NDTV link.

Its blocked in my office. :frown:

Still none of the team of Group B has not qualified 100% for the next round... Still there are slight possibility India may be kicked out from the 1st round... but there are 3 condition... England beat WI, BD beat SA and WI beat India... India may be kicked out in net RR with respect to England... Even though now India has higher RR then England but the difference is not that big... It is still possible for England to overcome this...

Media Coordinator of the DDCA for the ICC World Cup 2011 ?????? what has district association to do with ICC WC ?

You missed the big point... despite of being a bookie he is still Media Coordinator of DDCA... :p

You are not being fair. Dhoni will earn about 200 crores through endorsements(over 2 years), guys like Sehwag, Yuvraj, Viraat kohli, Harbajan Singh will earn lesser amounts but still very substantial sums. A lot of the others will earn megabucks in the IPL. Why on earth would they be on the take with bookies? Bookies can only target people who feel that they are being shortchanged while others rake in the megabucks, chances are that such guys won't be playing for the Indian team.

So to keep away from doing bad things one has to get rich? yeah i guess rich people don't do money laundering, smuggling, human trafficking, stealing from big public companies ( enron, satyam etc) and offcourse once you start earning big why the hell would you want even more money right? Masjid, Mandir, Church forget all that, if you wanna stay away from evil go to the new god "MONEY". Sorry but thats the impression i get by reading a lot of Indian posters here.

Back
Top Bottom