What's new

Defense Deals With Russia In Trouble; Russia Refuses To Sign Integrity Pact

Indian generals cannot force the decision to buy anything. bribing them is fruitless.

There is a Ministry of Defence. Lol, things are not in the hands of military generals here ;)

malaymishra123.i no you are refusing to accept this for now.but hate to tell you.without the generals Ministry of defense cant even buy a pencil.

If not the generals, I guess India's MOD depends upon online forums for their military know-how :D

Why should he refuse to accept, is there a larger conspiracy to be hidden, Ministry Defence can do what it likes,..

Civilian rule over Army is absolute

If not the generals, I guess India's MOD depends upon online forums for their military know-how :D

They can advice, Buying it depends on the MoD. I AM sure there are some weapons dealing bribe taking generals, it would be foolish to say otherwise

MOD can do what it likes but which stupid MOD would go against the military generals? It's just stupid to go against what they want since they'd be the ones using the hardware not the MOD.

MOD can do what it likes but which stupid MOD would go against the military generals? It's just stupid to go against what they want since they'd be the ones using the hardware not the MOD.

Yet sadly that is EXACTLY what happens in India.
Adux gave reply on my behalf, he said it right. no need to say further on me 'denying' this 'fact'. lol.

Why? If it is from the perspective of creating a few more sources then fair enough but NO WAY should they see them as being a primary location! Russian kit does not impress me! (there are exceptions to this. but as a general rule:tdown: )

It would have helped Pakistan out of a LOT of sh*t had they been able to buy Flankers when it was the right time. LOL. You jest Key, there should be a LOT of exceptions to your general rule that Russians dont make good equipment.

It would have helped Pakistan out of a LOT of sh*t had they been able to buy Flankers when it was the right time. LOL. You jest Key, there should be a LOT of exceptions to your general rule that Russians dont make good equipment.

naah wanna know my exceptions........Small arms....:lol:

No long friendship only exist long benifit between countries. All country will

thought ther own interest firt !!1

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom