What's new

Defense Budget Hiked to 2.3 Lakh Crore

:o::o::o:

India are struggling with issues such as Infrastructure, Education, hygiene job creation and you want a 20% hike in Defence?

are you insane?
Indian is also struggling with poor defence bro :( Remember a news came out few days back that Indian Army don't have arsenals to fight more than 15 days in a War.
I am pro development but what is the need of this 100 crore War Memorials now? We can do it few years later first provide arsenals to your force for war.
That's over 2% India's GDP。:cheers:

Way to go。Make it 3 or 4 percent as soon as possible。:enjoy:
Yeah i was expecting 2.5 % of GDP
In 2012 India GDP was 1.85 trillion dollars and 2.5% of it makes 45 billion dollars and it's 2014 with GDP more than 1.9 trillion dollars and 2.5 % of it makes 47.5 billion dollars...,we don't need 3 or 4 percent :D

Nothing, the previous DPP also allowed 100 percent FDI in defence as long as real and substantive ToT occurred, no interested foreign OEMs were found, now we are saying that if we unconditionally jack up the FDI cap then the OEMs will consider ToT, it is an inane notion when judged by any rubrik provided by the rules of formal logic. We have neither the balls nor the foresight to implement the extremely strict laws that need to be instituted to ensure intellectual capital and products generated by any OEM which avails itself to higher FDI actually translates to the technology accruing to our own nation, such as lets say the IP/IR of products developed by the foreign OEM's Indian unit residing with said unit only within country (that's how the Americans role, ergo being very happy with high FDI caps in said sector).

An uninspiring budget, albeit better than its predecessors, in terms of defence, a 1000 crore outlay for strategic lines in the NE is a joke.

is it just the defence? Or are you talking about the whole budget?

@ranjeet bhai Haryana mein IIT hai kya? o_O
Agar nahi toh uss saale Hooda ki #$%& @%$&# @(*$&^$ @)*$&#&$ @(*#$) (*($*#^ @*^*$ )*)#*$(^*@ # $*^# *&# ((&(# (&#($^@&# :mad:

Come on Cuh.

Kerala got nothing this budget.

IIT is the only thing we got :lol:

I wonder what other states got shafted.

Railway screwed Kerala big time...... only 1 train that too for 60 km i guess.... between mangalore and kasargode....

Kerala railway earns big time... and hardly anyone travels here without ticket.....You hardly find an empty seat in any train which runs in kerala

100 crores for 35 core people? Not enough.

Have you counted Pakistani Muslims along with Indian muslims to make it to 35 crore?

This is over and above you can study in Government school and Existing Madrasas.

Back
Top Bottom