What's new

Defense Budget Hiked to 2.3 Lakh Crore

I have verified by every admin. You idiots on other hand trolling in a very important discussiong. And spewing your bigotry towards Muslim minority.
Keep crying if you are truly Indian. :coffee: End of story. From the quality of your posts, it would be a pity if you get employed in any capacity at all.

How can poor Muslims afford to send their children to decent schools? If you provide reservations for 10-20 years then our future generations can be educated and well-off
How can poor non Muslims afford..... you get the hint.

Yet another disappointing budget. Governments change but India remains same.

How can poor Muslims afford to send their children to decent schools? If you provide reservations for 10-20 years then our future generations can be educated and well-off

There has been reservation for 60 years, kya ukhad liya ab tak?

And school education is free, so is college education. You guys just don't have the spine to stand up to the competition.

I have verified by every admin. You idiots on other hand trolling in a very important discussiong. And spewing your bigotry towards Muslim minority.

Well that is being prejudice my dear friend.... You have any idea about my religion??? by the way discuss Budget or else i will rate you negative for off topic posts

India (so far)
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Regret wasting your time :)

Waste of money! Spend that money on making peace with your neighbours or on development of minorities.

The Finance Minister & you think alike.

The money being spent is to ensure peace. See, even the Pak posters here feel that their acquisition of Nukes has prevented war & ensured peace.

Next, what makes you feel that India is acquiring weapons to ' ensure' peace its neighbors only ?

India (so far)
Could you ask him not to derail yet another thread with muslim victimhood issues? It's quite obvious to some of us what his agenda is, but leaving that aside, at least stop the off topic crap please.

Neither do i support reservation for SC/ST. I have already mentioned reservation should be based on financial condition of the family. Read the posts dumbshyte.
If it should be based on financial condition of the family then almost 80% of Muslim need to get reservations. If you give us 35% (acc. to our population) reservation in private/govt jobs and education only for 10 years we can overcome our dis-advantage and be par with other communities.

We are not asking for reservation for eternity. You have only yourselves to blame if Owaisi becomes the PM in near future. Don't blame Indian Muslims then.

They are not goona stop like this...! Once again we should show them the face of war....Then india will sit still...

Back
Top Bottom